Reminder that this "extremely popular character" (according to Sup Forums) never sold more books than "Superman's Pal...

Reminder that this "extremely popular character" (according to Sup Forums) never sold more books than "Superman's Pal Jimmy Olsen".

Who the fuck told you Aquaman was a popular character? I think you were trolled.

He's parodying Namorfag and trying to force a new meme

What are you doing?

Why do people claim he's popular when he's sold less books than Bin Laden?

He's popular in the sense that Green Lantern is popular. The comics sell consistently well enough, but outside of that they're disliked (in GL's case, because of the movie).

Pretty sure Johns' run did

I don't think you understand how much comics sold back in the day.

They were much cheaper, weren't they?

>what is inflation
Comics have always costed the same price

Okay? Jimmy was the fucking bomb

Jimmy's a fucking faggot (not as much as Aquaman though)

bullshit. The dollar hasn't inflated from $1 in the 90s to fuck $4 now days

also
>costed
Are you a Rugrat?

>Sup Forums indulges Namorfag to no end
>Now an endless chain of threads shitposting about Aquaman
I fucking hate this board

Correct. In 1971 a standard 22 page comic cost a quarter, which is equivalent to about a buck fifty now. Standard comics now cost between 3 and 4 dollars.

Comics are a premium priced product for enthusiasts and hobbyists now.

At least he's not as bad as the guy who keeps making thinly-veiled cucking threads as a way to beg people to write him fan-fictions.

Or the guy who keeps making threads just to fap to Lynda Carter webms

Nice thread would be a real shame if someone hijacked it

So what's the next step of your master plan?

Aquaman outsold every single Marvel character during the New 52, and that's the only thing that matters.

Ironically, that premium is also what's killing the industry. Most people who regularly buy comics have very specific pull lists, even more only buy trades, and probably more than that pirate their comics.

I don't think I've bought a Big Two comic since Doom Patrol finished it's first arc.

To crash every Aquaman thread..... with no survivors

Aquaman sucks!