What can we do to make her feel like an adult woman?

What can we do to make her feel like an adult woman?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lina_Medina
youtube.com/watch?v=XzuC8B46N_w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

get her pregnant

/thread

You monster, how dare you!

I'm almost certain she would die.

Holding hands.

it would be extremely painful

is she even still fertile though?
she's like in her 70's

Put her in that foxy suit she wore in that same episode. Unf.

You are now aware she's doomed to be forever alone.

Take her virginity, ask her to live with me in my neet man cave, and also to stop wearing the little girl dresses as id look like a pedo

Show her that her family are all getting diseases related to aging, that the places she went as a kid are dilapidated and now considered in the bad part of town, remind her that she knows literally nobody from her teenage years, have her do something that strains muscles which used to be strong, show her how many hairs she’s losing just today and how even those are getting silver, show her how increasingly liberal the youth of today is compared to the liberal youth of her day, have her go get a yearly checkup from her doctor, and finally make her go do taxes and realize how complicated her seemingly boring life has become.

She’ll have a nervous breakdown and hold up an amusement park gift shop.

Not with sex, she wouldn't enjoy it because she has the body of a child and not of an adult midget.
Just threat her like an adult, that's all

No, something like her 30’s. The people who played her parents on television were already older, and still alive and well.

She has anthing for killer crog, right?

>implying kids dont enjoy it

they ruined her design. fucking bruce timm.

Oh god, l-lewd!

make her pay the bills

well, Sup Forums? would you?

growth hormones

or just magically turn her into a forever 21

is it still pedo being that she's actually an adult?

Boob implants.

Hook her up with Peter Dinklage.

hair down
no bangs
shoulderpad suit
or cat lady sweater
thin gold necklace

I wouldn't mean to.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lina_Medina

Tell her to cook me some goddamn dinner.

Hit her with The F-5. Put the fear of the Bork Lazer in her heart.

maybe a steady relationship could help her out with the occasional Baby Doll role play

damn, she has absolutely no tits like at all

she's a toon, she'll be fine

That's because her body is stuck in childhood.

Nice

>t. pedo

Doesn't that gag shrink things even smaller?

You got good taste

Wouldn't work.

She's aware of her apperance so any man willing to fuck her is either a pedophile or blind.

You got the right idea, but the wrong joke. try again.

so user then?

You sick fuck!

I found that psychotic womanchild from The Orphan to be pretty fuckable, so yeah.

>this thread

youtube.com/watch?v=XzuC8B46N_w

My moral standing would say no.

But my primal instinct screeches and claws to say otherwise.

Some guys like big tits some guys like midgets, don't see why a normal relationship can't come of it I 've the initial attraction fades.

>>wants to be treated like an adult
>>acts like a child

This all depends if I know she is an ADULT or not

>Yes
Hang out, take her on a couple dates and make sure she has all yhe proper materials to prove she is 100% an ADULT woman, the when the idea of sex is common, try to initiate it.

>No
No

Why are there so many pedophiles on this site?

How new are you?

She's desperate enough to get together with Killer Croc, I'm pretty sure by this point she just doesn't care why as long as they stay.

She is an adult whose body didn't grow up.

That's some good protocol there, user.

>Pedophiles
>Adult woman
You're the reason she is psychotic and borderline suicidal.

I am well aware. But if some little girl looking anything came up to you on the street and said it wanted to do a sex on you, you bet your ass your first response wouldn't be "okay!"

>But if some little girl looking anything came up to you on the street and said it wanted to do a sex on you, you bet your ass your first response wouldn't be "okay!"
Depends on which voice she uses.

A series of drugs and possibly brain surgery to force start puberty. Would be very painful. Might kill her. But if she lives through it, then hey mission accomplished.

she wouldn't be psychotc and borderline suicidal if she actually acted like an adult most of the time.

Is this pic new?

This is the same thing as the "1000 year old demon with the body of a loli" shit. She's mentally an adult, therefore it is fine. Fucking kids is wrong because they're not mature enough to handle sex, therefore there is nothing wrong with fucking an adult who just happens to look like a loli.

Maybe.

no, i saved it months ago.

YOU MADMAN! YOU ARE SICK AND DISGUSTING!

Brain transplantation to another body or a full cybernetic body - Metallo style

coping mechanism
beneath the glamor she's a bitter and sad human bean

This guy gets it

Who dis?

Yes but once she is pregnant she has this constant reminder from her own body of her age.

As in if she wasn't an adult she wouldn't be able to get pregnant in the first place.

I like it.

How the fuck is that even possible?

She could at least stuff a bra.

Works for me.

You can't "force start puberty" in someone with symmetrical hypopituitaric dwarfism.

You just gotta love her. Cherish her. Make her feel special. Also it would probably be a good idea to help her remember to always meet with her parole officer. Mary gets a lot of leeway because she never actually killed anyone and people brought in by the Batman tend to get slapped on the wrist, but she's still going to be a person of interest and you'll have Gotham PD watching you for a while.

Also get bars and double locks for your doors because if a child-themed crime goes down you damn well know the bat is going to be busting into your room at night and it'll be real embarrassing if he does it when you're balls-deep in your pint sized girlfriend's asshole.

And you know that's exactly what he'd do, because Batman is a douchebag.

She's a big girl.

can you imagine how creepy a kid with a stuffed bra would be?

I think a better question would be, is rule 34 of her legal considering her age?

I want him to catch us.

all art is legal.

Bats tries to sneak in through the window, but you just slowly turn your head and make eye contact with him.

You don't stop pumping. You tap that tiny ass harder, making Mary squeal. And you never break eye contact. What would it take to make Batman so uncomfortable that he leaves, I wonder?

>And you never break eye contact

>lemme just insert the adult equivalent of a fucking parking meter into your body.

Which one?

...treat her like one?

>What would it take to make Batman so uncomfortable that he leaves, I wonder?

>Thinking Batman cares and won't just knock all your teeth out.

give left right's hair and nose.

Whichever one that can handle my bbc

You keep pumping while not breaking eye contact until you blow your load in her, but while doing so you don't flinch or make any sort of sex face toward's Batman. Then you flip her over and keep going, each thrust quicker and hard. At this point you might be hurting her a little, but that's good because to hurt her is to love her and to hurt her also hurts Batman. You don't break eye contact at all during this. Then you pull her off during mid orgasm and kiss her deep, you don't break eye contact during this as well. You two break for cigars, like comically big, like one of those cigars would give you cancer after finishing big and with each drag you take of your cigar you don't break eye contact with Batman. Then you get right back to fucking, only this time as you're plowing her you start smacking her asscheeks left to right each until her ass is glowing like Rudolph's nose and her mascara is running, you keep your eyes on Batman the entire time. Now your dick is probably feeling raw by this point, that's good, cause the next part is gonna benefit you. You open her mouth and shove your dick down her throat, you shove it so deep you swear you could feel the beat of her heart with tip of your dick. You take her to the window while she's still hanging on your dick still gagging and smoosh her asscheeks to the window causing more pressure. At this point she's ready to break as she starts puking on your cock, she also loses control of her body as she lets loose the cum you've filled in her little cunt and looses her bowels as it smears the fucking window. You finally pull out and let pass out and drop to the floor, all the while never ever taking your eyes off of Batman.

If he didn't leave or break the fucking window somewhere in the middle or by the end of all that then remind him is parents are dead or somethin, I dunno.

I'm not shocked she doesn't exist outside of B:TAS. It would not take much for her character to turn into some writer's depraved fetish.

But I was just fucking my of-legal-age girlfriend. You saying Batman is going to break into the home of an innocent man and bust my teeth out with no justification and for no reason? How is that going to look for him when i call the police?

Batman accosting the loved ones of former criminals. That's some pretty bad PR right there.

Eh, it's not as bad as the korra one

At least half the states in the US disagree with you.

>gettin' rough up in here
aww yissss

>sexy cigars and ass-slappin'
oh baby

>dick puke and window pooping
YOU RUINED IT FOR ME

Well he's already at your house, and climbing up your window which means he was planning to do something.

Nothing's gonna top that shake post. That was just the perfect storm.

This is just a kids baking soda volcano project compared to something like that.

Besides I'm a hack and it shows, I missed a bunch of adjectives and conjunctions here and there. Just goes to show, proof read before your post kids.

It's a drawing. You can't have sex with a drawing, less impregnate it.