Hottest Simpsons female chracters thread

Hottest Simpsons female chracters thread.

>The Simpsons
>female characters
>hot

inb4 Maggie

oh baby lemme rub my cock all over your fucking disgusting overbite and cauliflower ears

Hopefully you mean any of her real or imagined future selves.

Why dont they have chins.

Chins are hard.

who cares?

Special place in hell for anyone that posts that one.

Oh my

>She will never lovingly jostle your hair while singing about who shot Liberty Valance

marge is almost sixty

Looks fucking amazing for her age, doesn't she?

She may have a name. The massive Season 1-20 guide expanded the "Who Voiced Who" section to include just about every bit character each VA voiced in every single episode in the book, and it describes Tress as voicing both a bodybuilder and someone named Sonya in this episode.

And considering Tress was both this FBB and the one who yelled "SUPPORT THE ARTS!"...

What about the people who masturbate to it? We're okay, right?

Just imagine how Homer's horror turns to a shameful arousal that he can't deny. Before he even knows what's happening, he's yellow balls deep in his son's delicious boipussy

3 in 1 episode.

Best girl.

Underrated

Jessica Lovejoy

>YOU AREN'T THE BOY

She's ugly

>This

I could go for a big, tasty chocolate pudding right now.

Does she count?

no.

Fucking sneed posting

Is that Jennifer Lawrence Springfield style?

bump

Who's the girl on the right?

she looks like titania

Why not make it a Groening girls thread? Then I could post Leela who is top tier breedfu

Im in history class right now.idk why am i looking at this

She's 36

I still remember watching Xuxa come on after Animaniacs and not having the slightest idea what the hell it was supposed to be.

Which hasn't made sense since about the third season, which heavily suggested that they got married not long after high school, and has lead to some weird retcons over the year.

An possible third sister.

All look the same. It's just like animu, except they aren't cute.

>what is cartoon time

If she's sixty, then Bart should be out of college by now. The retcons were the writers stupidly trying to acknowledge this, instead of stolidly ignoring it like they ought.

Marge should be about thirty at the oldest based on what we saw of their backstory in the third season.

Except she's voiced by Marisa Tomei and Flanders couldn't seal the deal with her.