youtube.com/watch?v=uNPvUmQ56t0
youtube.com/watch?v=rLnQsxcCU-w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youtube.com/watch?v=bUFWXpYJKaI

>we lost

what's a macao?

>born too late to discover new continent
>born too early to explore galaxy
>born just in time to post autistic frogs on a dying congolese bungee jumping chalkboard

R A R E F L A G

A

R

E

F

L

A

G

I've seen things you newfags wouldn't believe. Assault memes on twitter of a Presidential candidate. I watched Pepe glitter in the dark on the CNN main page. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die.

>it was great Ahmed, mashallah!

>implying ill ever have grandkids
>implying ill ever had kids
>implying ill ever have sex
>implying ill ever kiss a girl

It was a war between weak cuck nu-males agains't autistic virgin teenagers.

It was hard to tell who has more retard

Portuguese China and cheap betteries and padlocks.

Nice pepe

How do we define Morality these days? Will this change if organized religion disappears?

In everything, then, do to others as you would have them do to you. For this is the essence of the Law and the prophets.

-Matthew 7:12

youtube.com/watch?v=uNPvUmQ56t0

thanks, my fellow negro

Yeah right, I voted already and am #WithHer, wait for you at the polls bro! haha

pls gibe egg tart

>We didn't realize it at the time but we were fighting on the wrong side. Some really bad things happened afterwards.

Hillary went to jail.

Hahaha kekd

That looks like Rosicrucian symbolism.

A province of China, like hongkong.

well barbara it all began when some fag tried to make a little yellow man a symbol and it became a movement, Millhouse is not a meme. the rest is history

>>Grandpa, tell me a story about the great meme wars in 2016

tfw posttraumatic meme syndrome

>I spammed wikileaks on twitter, reddit, and facebook MSN comment section. Also did a little Baneposting on Huffhuff politics and was met great results. I did it so you wouldn't have to.

>tfw you have to tell your transson you were on the losing side of the meme war and (s)he looks at you in silence

This

THERE WASN'T ANY I TELL YOU!

Just a bunch of retards being fooled into extra universal war between two dimensional entities! The Democrats were promised youth, while the Republicans... oh welll, they did it for free.

Yea it is. You got a Problem with that? I wouldn't want things to get..... uncivilized.

youtube.com/watch?v=rLnQsxcCU-w

>So much time spent on Paint.exe, so many ideas cluttering my head, all that time keeping myself updated to create only the dankest of memes.

>It was a difficult year. But it payed off. Now you can live all of yours safely and without worries.

>Now did I ever tell you when the Jewish ADL proclaimed a frog as a hate symbol?

>We were undercover operatives turning Canada into a satire of itself to boost the troops morals, kind of like jesters.
>We even got Canada banned: these fucks had it coming anyway.

>Anno Domini 2059
>you survived the great happening of 2017 after president elect hillary clinton
>you outlived all the few survivors, becoming the only man alive that witnessed the 2016 war
>humanity is back to a pre-industrial society
>kids call you the Gray Old Father
>they sit around you every night to hear the tales of Golden Mane the Hero, and his war against the Owl Witch.
>you tell them how to the hero's brothers, envious of his power and love, betrayed him in the final battle against the Witch, and how the world was engulfed by flames

Well, I shoveled shit in Louisiana.

>This one guy Anonymous Wanted Trump to
>win. He did win the popular vote but lost the
>election anyway and the Queen brought WW3

"Humpty Drumpfy sat on a wall,
Humpty Dumpfy had a great fall.
All the king's horses and all the king's men
Couldn't put Drumpfy together again"

Kek. I think you forgot your vpn Mohammed.

>Kraut
>voting in a US election

Get out you white guilt self flagellating piece of shit

Chinese las vegas