You Trumpfags better have someone hide your guns for about a week

You Trumpfags better have someone hide your guns for about a week.

Because I know you are NOT going to take it well when he loses.

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtontimes.com/blog/guns/2012/jul/12/miller-new-guide-getting-gun-dc/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I was joking about this with my American friend last night but what are the sales statistics for gun ownership int the week before this election?

Gun sales are up and will go through the roof when Clinton wins. The NRA and gun shop owners pull the same "she's going to take your guns" shit every time and the mindless sheep fall for it every time. Yet not once has anyone tried to take a single gun from a single person. Nor will they.

They will regulate the shit out of guns so that owning them is just too fucking hard. That's what John Howard did to us.

My advice: Hide them, and don't register them if you can help it.

You can come take my guns, if you find me innawoods, if you want 'em.

Trump will win

>Yet not once has anyone tried to take a single gun from a single person. Nor will they.

"They" won't. Won't happen. Ever. "They" haven't even tried.

Correct. Look at how many hoops you have to jump through to get a gun in DC:

washingtontimes.com/blog/guns/2012/jul/12/miller-new-guide-getting-gun-dc/

Liberals have no problem with this but requiring people to show an ID at the polls, well that's just unconstitutional.

>Trump will win

*seriously* have a friend hide your guns. Trump will not win.

>Not once has anybody tried to take guns

Tell that to people living in CA, NY and IL.

Fucking kikes fuck off

Nope. Not once.

When a type of gun has been banned, all existing guns were grandfathered in. if you owned one, you got to keep it.

Not allowing you to have a new (fill in the blank type of gun) isn't the same as anyone taking a gun from you.

>think better faggot

waaaah, I don't want to wait.

waaaaaah, I don't want to do as much to get a gun as I have to do to get a driver's license

waaaaaaah

It's already happening m8. Slowly maybe.

I remember a lot of whinging about "assault weapons" a little while ago.

Planning on selling my AR after she wins to some dummy.

Maybe you should read the article, faggot. It's a significantly more convoluted and expensive process than getting a license.

Very incorrect. It is so slow that it is literally going backwards.

The gun lobby defeats EVERY SINGLE piece of common sense legislation (which, by the way, not a single one of them tries to take away a single gun).

You are believing the bullshit or ignorant.

read the article faggot.

sorry that you can't just walk up to a vending machine in the airport and buy a loaded gun like an iPod pre-filled with music.

why are u so rude

Waaaah, you're a faggot who can't provide counter arguments, waaaaah.

Seriously though, fuck off to Sweden

>The gun lobby defeats EVERY SINGLE piece of common sense legislation

Because they're smart enough to know you can't give these fuckers a single inch lest they take a mile. You don't get it, it never ends. Today's "common sense" legislation will be insufficient tomorrow, prompting calls for more "common sense" legislation.

Well I'm not American, but your recent presidents certainly want to do exactly that.

Even liberals are conceding Ohio

I just did. faggot.

You've got nothing.

Let me turn that right around: would the waiting period and test and having to buy from a licensed dealer keep YOU from getting the gun you wanted?

No, it wouldn't. case closed. faggot.

Not true

If you own a gun with a bullet button in CA now you have to register it or it will get taken.

Registration always leads to confiscation.

enjoying the liberty of being gunned down in a hailstorm of bullets?

this is the most accurate it will be
digits confirm

it's called reality based thinking. The polls show that Trump will win Ohio. Liberals believe in facts. Liberals don't think everything is a conspiracy against them. If the vast majority of the polls show a Trump win in Ohio, liberals expect to see a Trump win in Ohio.

sure they tried, they just failed.

"no fly, no buy" - sounds familiar?

no fly, no buy is not taking a single gun away from a single person. faggot.

not one.

You might want to check with an online dictionary to see the definition of "take".

>idiot

Smith and Wesson holders want Trump to win.
Smith and Wesson stockholders want Hillary to win.

liberals don't believe in facts.... they believe in feelings.

- their views on race... based on feelings
- their views on transgenderism... based on feelings
- their views on economics... based on feelings
- their views on climate change... based on fear
- views on people who disagree on them... based on fear of what they could do.

Liberals ain't logical. They secular people with the mindset of religious fundamentalists.

Isn't this a measure against suspected terrorists?

Oh come on, she's winning but be real, he's winning NC and Florida.

By ballot or bullet

>Hide my guns

Guys, I just got back from my polling station, and it's looking incredible for Trump...

Everywhere I looked, Hillary for prison shirts, all MAGA hats. Outside, 'lock her up' bumper stickers on 90% of the cars in the parking lot and even on the buses loaded with marginalized Americans, patriots and veterans brought in to vote...

Why didn't Hillary have a strategy to get out the vote?.. Really Made Me THINK!

Conservatives don't believe in facts

- their views on race... based on feelings
- their views on transgenderism... based on feelings
- their views on economics... based on feelings
- their views on fetuses.... based on feelings
- their views on gay people... based on feelings

M8, people have feelings.

Yes but its a list anybody can be put on with no due process

They don't need to justify to anybody why you are on the list. Denying rights to people without due process is wildly unconstitutional.

Ah, yeah, I suspected there'd be some bullshit behind it like that. Not sarcastic when asking this, would you yourself actually be worried about being put on it as a presumably white guy?

Or is it the moral iffyness?

You Hillary fags better hide for about a week.

Stay safe.

If you knew jack shit you would know that they have been trying, they just don't have the judges.

Well the thing is since there is no process for it they could just put everybody in the country on the list and then ban everybody from buying guns.

Nothing would stop them. Or on a smaller scale they could just put anybody who ever visited Sup Forums on the list just because.