Based Superman

>BTFO of the Justice League
>BTFO of Steppenwolf
>BTFO of a Kryptonian invasion
Damn,is so good to know that Superman is the most powerfull guy in the team and seeing him being Super(he was a total bro in the movie),I hope he stays that way.But sadly we know it's just a matter of time before the Batwank nerf him.

>Damn,is so good to know that Superman is the most powerfull guy in the team

Superfags in a nutshell. You guys are literally the new batfags

>"You can't save the world alone"
>Superman pretty much saves the world alone
Bravo Snyder

I seriously doubt there are that many Superfags that are fans of this version of Superman.

No team, only Superman!!!
Only a DC movie would do something as stupid as what they did in the JL, the biggest cbm flop, and rightly deserved.

Well he needed cyborg too

All the positive buzz that you hear about JL is literally "muh Superman is finally here!!!"

>Is this guy still bothering you?
Fucking loved it, bout time we had Superman

Superwank kinda makes sense whereas Batwank takes metric tons of plot armor to work and stretches your suspension of disbelief to its limits.
"Umm Batman" is the DC equivalent of "It's magic, I ain't gotta explain shit". I blame Frank Miller for opening the door for this tomfoolery and Grant Morrison for turning the dial to 11 and introducing the word BatGod to the lexicon.

And it only took them three movies and something like $600 million in production costs alone to get to point where people go "hey, that guy up there almost kinda resembles Superman!"

And WB wonders why people think they're shit.

It's nice to see Superman *actually* show up in one of these, but I think it's too late for them to save this disaster. My guess is they'll shove out Aquaman, MAYBE WW2, and then shelve everything else. Seriously, this was supposed to be their tentpole -- the profits from this were supposed to finance the rest of their schedule for at least a year. Now they'll be lucky to break even.

It's not even that WB will figure out that they've been wrong-footing this from the start -- they won't have the CASH to keep pushing forward.

Honestly, I don't even care, I enjoyed him in the movie and I hope that they continue to take this route. I mean, they fucking remembered the freezing breath, I lost my shit over that.

>finally get a DCEU movie where Superman acts like Superman but only 3/4 into the movie
>movie bombs ensuring no Superman film projects for the foreseeable future

>Superman acts on what the audience is feeling and tries to put an end to this nonsense

Loved how he got Diana REKT in the movie.

I love how Diana injuries all those hostages at the start of the movie and it's completely glossed over

>The scene where Clark noticed Barry running behind him and Barry panicking.

That shit was gold.

>WONDER WOMAN OF MURDER

what are you talking about? she literally saved all of them

Her bracket clang is an Area of Effect explosion powerful enough to knock super powered individuals backwards and off their feet from yards away, and she preformed that move standing about 5 feet away from a group of normal humans, at the very least she caused a sever case of whiplash in the lucky ones and gave others a concussion.

lmao i fucking forgot she did that, I was so confused, like why would you do that fucking mini nuke in this enclosed room, against one regular human, with a bunch of civilians just inches behind you

The terrorists never even needed that bomb

The movie was shit specifically down to them wanking him so hard it took all tension out of the final battle.
Superfags got what they wanted which was superman propped up above everyone else and guess what it ruined the movie

I really hate how much they use it

Because it's the only recognizable thing she does? Honesty, she shoulder have just rushed forward and lifted the fool up by his tie and crush his gun with her free hand. Nope, dumb bitch needs to use an explosion around helpless people

No. Don't you see, Diana was the bomb, it was all part of Lex's plan to discredit the heroes. She fell right into his trap

Me too, it looks fucking dumb

Superman overshadow get the league to the point where they're completely unnecessary has been a problem in Justice League comics since the very start. That's why in the early ones, he'd either not be around for the threat or busy dealing with another one that needed his attention more.

This was not a very good Justice League story.

It's because they think throwing the tiara would be too silly in a world where Batman uses Batarangs.