I DON'T WANT TRUMP TO WIN

I DON'T WANT TRUMP TO WIN

HE WON'T. DON'T WORRY

THIS

He WILL user, he WILL WIN, AND YOU WILL DROWN IN YOUR OWN TEARS MWAAAHAHAHAHAAA!!!

They you have nothing to worry about. Relax, when you wake up tomorrow Clintin will be elected

You spelled executed wrong

You all make me laugh.
>.15 has been deposited into your paypal accounts.

Waarom niet?

Too bad

wakey wakey

Let's talk about Hillary....a Mentally Ill, murderous, lying, woman who killed 4 soldiers, killed those she doesn't like, mocked and laughed at a girl who was raped while she defended the rapist, threatened those who were raped by a president, her husband, Bill Clinton, hates christians, which were what this country was formed with, most of the people were Christians. Their notes in museums have them writing bible verses and devotions while the democrats are trying their hardest to get Christianity out, and pull Islam into this country, where you are killed for criticism of their religion(I think our government is afraid of them). oh, and she hangs out with Satanists. While you people bitch about Trump talking about women...that was years ago and doesn't have to do with what he's been trying to do for this last year. He doesn't even talk about it unlike Clinton, where this has to do with her reputation on running shit.

Me neither :'( but I don't think he will.

I BELIEVE THAT SHE WILL WIN

And that mean he has nothing to worry about? He's Russian for christ sakes.

leaf....

I just voted for Hillary. I didn't want to but the Republican's forced me by electing a toxic 1 issue candidate that was only running to raise the profile of his brand and they were too fucking stupid to realize it. Only retards are voting for Trump.
>Orange narcissist billionaire whose entire family are married to jews is Western civilizations last hope.
Never...

Colgate's opinion discounted.
Off yourself filthy neighbour

> implying you can be proud of your nazi flag

This. /thread

Trump will win and there is nothing you can do about it!

A

FUCKING

>This many CTR's thinking trump will lose.

LEAF

Why would he not be proud of it, the only reason he wouldn't be is out of shame that his people have fallen so low after such a glorious past.

They're at the end of their rope. Sad, really. They need to face the reality of Trump's Victory!

these say otherwise

Of course some dutch faggot does not want what is best for the USA.