What went right?

What went right?

Thanks for reminding me that i have to watch that movie again

>Connery passed on LotR for this kino

>This scene is not in there

Nemo was good. Hyde was alright. Even liked Griffin.

Moriarty reveal was neat.

>so bad Connery quit acting
>"""right"""
user, I...

I liked it.

Nemo was my favorite because of the sub and car.

The casting was great. Honestly, I found the movie enjoyable simply because of how great their interactions were.

I unironically enjoyed it, but i know its a shit adaption, but i'm much of a fan of the comics (their not bad, just not my cup of tea)

I loved how Penny Dreadful was just a blatant ripoff of this

The team was rather fun, for sure.

A group of Victorian Era monsters/adventurers team up too fight against someone trying to take over the world and are lead by a big game hunter that learned that he doesn't really love Africa more than his children.

It's more Universal Monsters to start with

Yes, it's League of Extraordinary Gentlemen with more Dracula.

The soundtrack.

And Wolfman and Frankenstein

And Dorian Gray... wait.

TFW they added Tom Sawyer so they had an American.

And Huck Finn is DEAAAADDDD

>Token american added

Nothing.

They didn't listen to Moore.

Nobody listens to Moore.

I know it wasn't anything like the book, but I still found it a really fun movie that I watch whenever its on TV... Just a neat little adventure flick with tons of camp.

And while we're in the land of "Wow that was nothing like the source but still a pretty good watch."

Tom Sawyer isn't as bad as people say.

Tom Sawyer was good and would have been even better if Quatermain was an opium addict like in the comic. Him getting his act together to mentor the young Sawyer could ave been a more touching and humanizing arc than his romance with Mina.
That was really the movie's biggest sin. It softened up the characters too much. nemo didn't get his berserk moment, the invisible man was a less insane OC and Hyde (THE Mr. Hyde of all things) was way too nice.

The cardinal sin is that the Sherlock Holmes flashback was cut from the script.

The bastards.

>Except for this movie