Will we ever see Punished Frank in Netflix?

Also /frank/ general I guess.

I can definitely see elements being used, like the eye injury or Cole-Alves.

Leandro fernandez drew the best Frank.

what run is this from?

Has anyone read Punisher 218 yet? I wasn't crazy about the synergy, but it was better than all of Cloonan's run.

He was my favorite until Parlov. Man that book was blessed with some talent.

Parlov draws best Frank.

Russo did nothing wrong.

Rucka's

Greg Rucka's.

Rucka the Cucka? Probably some meh tier shit then.

Greg Rucka's run.

I liked it and judging from reactions in the storytime most did. Sure he looked like Bernthal but the art was good other than the War Machine suit which looked pretty trash, desu.

They could never make Cole-Alves work because they'd have them fuck and even with Karen there Frank's "the dead don't get to music" wouldn't work.

They could go with Lynn Michaels then. Frank and her hit the hay and all that.

Yes. Notice the badass female from some of the images? Of course he created her.

Its easy, you just cut all the 'the dead' talk. Plus the most they would do is tease the possibility of them fucking. Another operator to bounce dialogue off of is a good idea.

The dead talk is the whole point of Cole-Alves

How Ennis made a plot straight out of a Alistair Maclean novel or generic thriller work,is beyond me.

Who dat?

I love the shout out to this story, when Frank wore black face in episode 11.

The Character sure has come a long way. I remember how in "Circle of Blood," he was having sit downs with Dons in order to keep the peace.

I see people talk shit about that story all the time, but its only like two issues and its a neat little read.

Ennis isn't afraid of doing silly shit seriously. Or serious shit silly-ly

Solid Frank is handsome.

Snake?!

at the very least, he kidnapped two innocent teenagers and held them hostage.

they were am interracial couple

Which Frank design is the most intimidating?

This.

Frank got his ass beat left and right in the show. He was Punished Frank already.

Chechetto Frank is best Frank

I got halfway through the first episode before I got too that corny ass CIA scene where the guy was like "YOU'RE A LOOSE CANNON I"M PULLING YOU OFF THE CASE!" Does it get better? I just want to see Frank

I'm partway through episode 6. It isn't Punisher, or at least any I've ever read, but I'm oddly still liking it.

it actually gets worse, the first episode is the only one that feels like Punisher.

That's a shame. I'm a huge Ennis fag and was excited when they casted Rawlins

Episodes 1, 5, 11, 12, 13 are all good and the rest vary from mediocre to shit. It's an okay spy thriller but it's not Frank.

he's probably the furthest thing from Rawlins possible, I was super disappointed

Stupid sexy Frank

Older Frank is scary.

I enjoyed it a lot as its own thing but it's not really a Punisher show. I got the feeling that the writers actualyl don't like Frank that much, which leads to an interesting show but not really a good Punisher series.

it's a bad spy thriller because you predict the entire plot from the second episode

The plot is irrelevant, it was just there to hang the themes and character on.

well they're pretty bad characters in this case.

Well this is where it comes down personal opinion. I pretty much liked all the characters, I even warmed up to the incredibly boring FBI lady after her partner died and her relationship with Billy got even more fucked-up and weird.

So far I like Curtis, Lewis, and Frank and Micro's dynamic.

I'm enjoying the new Punisher mini-series by Ennis. Ennis really likes the Vietnam war.

I guess. It felt like the side characters, other than Curtis, were just going through the motions demanded by the plot and there wasn't much to their characters. The villains were very one-note (I am a corrupt CIA agent. I am literally Patrick Bateman). PTSD kid especially felt very trite, and it was kind of uncomfortable that a show very much pushing that the US fails its veterans was going with the "PTSD turns you into a crazed lunatic" route.

Frank was alright, though. I didn't mind this interpretation.

>I even warmed up to the incredibly boring FBI lady after her partner died and her relationship with Billy got even more fucked-up and weird.
more like even sexier

I liked ep 7 a lot, the sneaking mission one (talk about Solid Snake). The general with the dominatrix reminded me of something Ennis would do, plus it had a good ending.

My biggest disappointment with the Netflix Punisher was that it didn't get any strong skull-symbol framing shots.

>show about the Punisher
>he wears the skull for like half an hour total

This run is a good read.