Whats the point in Sup Forums anymore?

Whats the point in Sup Forums anymore?
>channels like CN are just spamming shit
>comics are getting more piliticzed and downright insulting and hateful to their fanbase
>cape movies have become mediocore to downright terrible
>ive been watching more anime as a result of this
Should i just give up Sup Forums? I mean, should i cut the cord if networks are telling my demographic to fuck off, and whats the point in comics anyways if publishers resent us because we criticize their shit donut steel legacy characters. It all seems so bleak.

How about you stop reading capeshit and read some real comics, you stupid brainlet?

Give a suggestion then faggot

1. Bitching about shitty comics/cartoons is cathartic
2. There are still tons of good comics that aren't cape related. Hell, just yesterday we had a storytime of an awesome french comic about hell

>comics are getting more piliticzed and downright insulting and hateful to their fanbase
Cry harder bitch. Learn how to find good shit you blind fuck.

>piliticzed and downright insulting and hateful to their fanbase
Marvel and idw do not represent the entire industry.

Yeah, great question. You might as well tell someone "recommend me a movie" or "recommend me a TV show". How the fuck am I supposed to give you something if I don't know anything about you? Other than you're an ignorant bitch that is.

There's about 40 years worth of Dredd and 25 years worth of Hellboy for you to dive through. Get started.

Shut your bitch mouth, cunt. Theres no fuckinng excuse for marvel to be this way

Youre the bitch pussy who cant name one good comic you absolute mong

You sound like the kind of fucking faggot who's ruining this place in the first place so I hope you do leave

Watch Disney.

Read from more than one publisher cretin.

>call out industry bullshit
>get attacked
Truely Sup Forums is love

No one loves cry baby bitches. If you're going to quit comics and cartoons then go ahead and do it.

>women complain that comics are hostile to women because of cheesecake and slightly fewer female characters
>lol what a bunch of unreasonable triggered babies
>comics have some political things he doesn't agree with and diversity characters
>AAAUGGGH I AM PERSONALLY UNDER ATTACK!!!! THEY HATE US POOR VICTIMIZED FANS!!!!!

If a woman is upset over cheescake she needs to get over her fat ugly self and growup. Kill yourself
Also kill yourself

What the hell is going on in this thread? I remember when Sup Forums was considered one of the "nice" boards. Just because your lives are shitty doesn't mean you have to treat each other like shit. It gets you absolutely nowhere and only serves to drag the board down even further.

Quit comics and cartoons then faggot instead of talking about it. One less shitposter to deal with.

yeah I hate when comics are piliticzed too.

>make a retarded, baseless post saying "EVERYTHING SUCKS"
>people call you a retard because you are
>"WHY IS CO SO MEEEAN?????"

Stop posting forever.

fpbp

We've been overrun by shithead memespammers from Sup Forums, tryhard wannabes and retard goobergators from Sup Forums, and all around douchebags like OP.

If you come here asking a legitimate question, we'll help and be nice. If you come here being a fucking asshole whiner like OP, we'll rightfully tell you to fuck off.

>If you come here asking a legitimate question, we'll help and be nice. If you come here being a fucking asshole whiner like OP, we'll rightfully tell you to fuck off.
This. Carrot and the stick.

Why do you have to be this predictable? Why couldn't just once not make the retarded, baseless assumption that the person trying to make peace isn't the fucking OP? Like, it doesn't even sense when you think about it, nigger--why would the guy who is shitflinging just as hard as you then turn around and tell everybody to stop treating each other like shit?

Just fuck off with the paranoia. I could screencap the post to show you that I'm not him, but then you'd just accuse me of phoneposting, because you're THAT type of user. I mean, you could stop being an angry, accusatory neckbeard at any time, but that would mean confronting your own arrested development.

His post works whether you're the OP or not.

You ask why we're being abrasive to this guy, it's because he started a retarded, inflammatory and negative thread.

>If you come here being a fucking asshole whiner like OP
Whiner? Absolutely.

But asshole? Because he asked whether he should give up Sup Forums? I don't know predisposed to fits of rage you have to be triggered by something like that petty, but it can't be healthy.

>all threads have to be positive
You all are scum

>>comics are getting more piliticzed and downright insulting and hateful to their fanbase

>implying the general comic fanbase isn't the main thing holding the medium back.

good riddance.

Political comics aren't actually a bad thing. On the contrary, I think the weakest comics are the ones that try to have as little relevance to the real world as possible.

The problem is that it isn't "Hey, let's allow writers to discuss their politics through their stories", it's "hey, let's editorially mandate that our writers pander to internet subcultures like tumblr or Sup Forums with strawman versions of already-cancerous politics".

Read better comics bitch.

No and this is why.
Buy it and it will save your life one day.