Do you think they'll utilize tweek and craig as a foil for heidi and cartman's toxic relationship?

Do you think they'll utilize tweek and craig as a foil for heidi and cartman's toxic relationship?

It's possible, and it would be a retry good way of re-introducing those two. But it might also make them a target for Heiman to try and "dispose of" for getting in the way of her toxic-relationship with Cartman, which might be pretty bad.

I don't think you'll be able to meme this into existence my friend, we already had a Creek episode this season

They already did in Put It Down.

Hopefully Stan and Wendy.

QB + Pitcher and Volley + Cheer captain, both good students vs two fat assholes

If you have fanart of Red please post it, I need it for my folder

I saw some on pixiv recently under サウスパーク

I thought CartmanxHeidi was going to be the new StanxWendy?

Thank you friends!

The toxic relationship is way more fun.

I don't see the appeal of Token, is it because I'm not gay or a girl?

let's meme this into existence instead
he can totally forgive her for the water bears

Also, posting some Creek images.

Token is just uninteresting, I'm bi AND a girl so I can confirm

It's because you're a racist

He doesn't have a ton of appeal. He's just a nice, normal kid that happens to be the only black kid in class. He's a simple straight man for racial humor and he does a good enough job at it. He's only used occasionally and when he is, I think it's effective.

scutters vs. bunny?

Roast me. I'm Rank 11 in PvP. Is this deck worth a shit?

Craig and tweek are just friends.

>which might be pretty bad.
Are you kidding? It would be telivision kino.

he's a decent enough person, i guess. but he has no baggage or anything fucked up happen to him that makes him interesting or more developed.
cartman forcing him with nicole is all that even comes to mind at all and that ended in his favor and with him happy.

sorry for incest but i like them

It ain't officially incest. That's just fan canon.

The best I got are some screenshots from TSoT

>black
>attractive
>rich
>decent enough person
>acts as straight man occasionally
6/10 would cuck Kyle for

The thought is what counts

I suppose this is the best thread to plug my Heiman art for the shippers who missed it however many days ago.

That's pretty much all I got. There are a few other Red fan arts I have but they got posted recently in other threads.

Scutters is the true patrician obscure ship.

Thanks again for that user. You still kick ass. Hope you're feeling better

would you be up for drawing any of the following?
>scott malkinson
>tweek and wendy being friends
>craig and kevin talking about space
>jimdi
>stan including/playing with ike while playing at stan's house

these are cute things I dream up a picture of in my head but can't put on paper. wish i were good at art

it is so pure.

deckhand butters and nathan are trash, get rats and sally instead

That's nice! Thanks for the contribution, come back anytime!

>>stan including/playing with ike while playing at stan's house
fuck i mean stan including ike at KYLE's house. sorry.

It wouldn't be so kino if Tweek or Craig died as a result of it now, would it?

Probably too many ranged. Cut Nathan and Butters for Sally and something else - Jimmy, Clyde if you have them

If any drawfag is into it I'd like to propose Heidi like this simpsons shot

oi....

Been a south park fan for a long time. But stopped watching until everyone started talking about like pc principle etc... so I tried to catch up.

I watched an episode where craig was calling tweek babe and shit. And then I stumble on this thread... so... is this legit? What's going on exactly?

Kenny and Butters are my favorite characters but Bunny disgusts me.

Watch Tweek x Craig, S19E06 I think
If you want to understand PC principle watch S19E01

Thanks!

I'm feeling better than what I was and I'm grateful for all your support and encouragement for helping me with that, but I don't want to get characterized as the mopey drawfriend, you know?

I got a Breast Cancer Show Ever-inspired Wendy coming up next that I started forever ago but am tracing over with cleaner line art like a hack, maybe with a heavily stylized Cartman crying in the background.

You got cute ideas, user. Jimdi's high on my list already, and the others are adorable too. I've got a text file where I keep little things like this and yours are going right on it. Hopefully I'll tackle a couple of them soon. I'm super fucking partial to Stan and Ike playing.

I feel like neither Cartman or Heidi would be stupid enough to do that though.
Maybe push someone off a bridge- but nothing that would actually harm THEMSELVES. Pretty sure they're too into self preservation, right?

I've seen that one and it's why I'm so confused.

So they're faking a relationship basically, but people are shipping them anyways?

>... is this legit?
what, creek?
yeah, they're in a canon relationship. it's pretty cute, etc etc etc.
Cartman and Heidi are also still together; she has become fat and antisemitic like him, he is fearful of her because he has no power over him anymore.
Stan and Kenny are basically background characters now. Stan's dad is in a nursing home.
That's about all that's happened in this season that really matters.

It started off as faking it, but it's heavily implied that at some unknown time it became real. The way they act in Put it Down as well as Fractured But Whole goes beyond the realm of pretending

>I'm super fucking partial to Stan and Ike playing.
i love you so much
thank you
i definitely feel like he'd be the type to want to include Ike

>Stan's dad is in a nursing home.
you mean grandfather, and hasn't he been there for a long time?

why is that user?
is this pic gross to you?

It reminds me a lot of hanging out with my friends' younger siblings and getting to act like an older sibling because I'm an only child. Stan's a good kid.

yeah i meant granddad. apparently i cant type tonight.
and no, they just put him in one because he was too much maintenance

Truly shit taste.

I'm sure there's been an episode with him in a nursing home before this year, but maybe I'm just remembering wrong

That's cute, user. I wish I was an only child sometimes, but then I also feel like there could be times where it gets lonely.
>Stan's a good kid
He really is.

you're probably thinking of the cash 4 gold episode. he was still living at stan's in the guest room, just spent all his time in there watching tv and calling the numbers to buy the shitty jewelry for his grandkids.

I don't know, I just hate the thought of them being involved romantically. Your pic is okay because it's just a redraw of something that happened in the show and holding hands is cute between friends.

>tfw no episode where Butters shows Scott how to pimp out bitches

>butters' uncolored eye
my autism !

I think it's supposed to indicate he's blind, since there's a scar and it's the same eye that got hit in Good Times with Weapons

It's because of the ninja star incident, since you can also see the scar. It's just a stylization thing, in case you're thinking the artist forgot it.

>you bitcheths could be makin' thome motherfuckin money!
I think that Butters could be good for Kenny, since they could vent to each other about living in abusive as fuck homes and get bullied. (kenny for being poor, butters for being.. himself). I want them to at least hug and have sleepovers often.
oh, i didn't think about that. neat. now i can appreciate it!!

As others have stated, it's supposed to indicate that he's blind there, from the ninja star incident.

phone destroyer, what's with the disconnect then lose?

Scott's ears are ugly

What is the dynamic between kenny and butters meant to be? I don't see it

got energy staff. tips on how to use? Back behind the new kid?

Scott is ugly

he actually has ears. and/or his aren't covered with hair/a hat.
another difference is for him, they actually draw the lines around the lobes and stuff
like with jimmy for example, they don't draw any lines in his ears. just skin colored circles

scott did nothing wrong to deserve all of this hate. hes very cute

I can get the possible Professor Chaos Mysterion dynamic, with Butters seeing Kenny as a rival while Kenny wants him to fuck off so he can do real superhero shit.

I did this anyway because I'm out of ideas that people don't instantly make about shipping

I mean the ship dynamic
I don't see how their personalities can work together

Fucking diabetic bitch kept calling me sidekick

I had a boner when he was dancing on that guy's lap in SPFBW

I love you, user. My sketches never look this good.

don't you get it?
you can't just walk into a franchise and be a main hero without earning respect by other heroes on missions.
you are the sidekick until you prove yourself competent on your own.
duh.

>not wanting to be Scott's thidekick while you do all the work and get all the credit

karen is for Mysterion.

Hapa Noa/"Going Native" was a thing you know.

Yeah, them looking more "realistic" is what makes them ugly.

>Kenny couldn't stop thinking about the sweet titties he saw in Hawaii

is this better
i dont like it

Are there any mods for Fractured but Whole? I just want a tiny little itty bitty mod that would let me have the companions powers

Much better. Make them like Jimmy's and it's perfect.

I don't think FBW would be a particularly mod-friendly game given how the gameplay is woven into the setting and story

Stan is best background boy

;_;

>Butters couldn't stop thinking about Kenny throughout the whole thing.
In a way, they both had their eyes on the "prize".

I wanna hug stan!!

>tfw you realize coffee shop AUs isn't an AU with Creek
Ironically there are hardly any coffee shop fics of it too.

>They haven't interacted at all since then
Sweet