Star vs Cute and Perfect

Will we ever go back to these innocent times?
Why can't they just be happy together?

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!oOZyjS4Y!jyXFqsQajNeKr4VmtjIHQw
svtfoe-ships.wikia.com/wiki/Kellco_(Kelly_X_Marco)
svtfoe-ships.wikia.com/wiki/Marar
svtfoe-ships.wikia.com/wiki/Mope_(Marco_X_Hope)
svtfoe-ships.wikia.com/wiki/Marco's_Harem
svtfoe-ships.wikia.com/wiki/Sanstom_(Sans_X_Tom)
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

when are we gonna get to the forces of evil?

Here’s the fucking mega for season three, so don’t ask for it
mega.nz/#F!oOZyjS4Y!jyXFqsQajNeKr4VmtjIHQw

We already have. It was the butterfly family all along.

MEGA??

>L posting
>dew posting
Damn this is old

Kenshiro Marco when?

>96915134
What if Star is related to Marco? Star would suffer from such a broken heart. How would she even compete?

Things will get more wild before they get mild: and by then the fans will expect the action more than the calm&cuteness. Might as well buckle in for nefcy's wild rollercoaster and hope for a cute next season

>>What if Star is related to Marco?
Yeah, like that would stop her

How about Perfect and Cute?

>"its like our souls are bonded"
Its the blood moon you fucks

blessing this thread with jackie

Think Star'll kill anybody else?

I counter your Jackie with my Star, doing 3 point damage to your ship

yes herself____

>h-poo admits she is putty in marco's hands
>every other ship is on life support
Feels good man.

I counter your Star with a Hekapoo, draining back 2 points back to my ship

Is he looking up and seeing a penis? Is that what he means?

>Mina will never rape you while screaming 'Doctor's orders!!!' to cure her insatiable lust for pure mewman cock

So between Moon, Eclipsa, Mina, and Star, which mewberty bug sex would most likely kill your fragile body

The worst thing about season 3 is that Marco and Star traded roles as the voice of reason and selfish immature kid.

I get that Star needed to mature but Marco's development really took a major hit. He's probably the second worst character (only behind Janna) now.

ain't it

>mfw i believe in this ship from the start
svtfoe-ships.wikia.com/wiki/Kellco_(Kelly_X_Marco)

man time fly fast

N-Nani?
I’ll just activate my trap “making bad decisions” and deal direct damage to your life points

The worst thing about Season 3 is how practically every plot development after the movie and has happened partially or entirely offscreen.

So does the shit

Nah, they still fit their old roles quite well. Star's trying to be the voice of reason, but judgement is clouded by Eclipsa, and her ambitions have taken first priority. Marco on the other hand still retains many of his more sensible traits, best exemplified in his relationship with Kelly. Instead of remaining in cuckry, he actually found someone else. Much has changed, but the basics are still there.

Where is your Star gf user?

Top 3rd from the left - I've seen that face on another pic.
About poll results

>Cuban Missle Crisis
Good taste

I have no gf. And even the times when I had, were not that great.
So I'll go with 2d

In a parallel universe where life is a worthwhile experience.

my jackie fainted. sending out another

i wonder is h poo has something like this

Jackie will return soon

Hmm, need Marco to meet Kelly's family. Wonder if they're carnivorous warriors.

>tfw Higgsco will become the ship to replace Jarco.

>Forced flavor of the month ship and marco will magically forget about jackie
nah

im sorry my dude

>Funny maymay reaction images means jackie is dead

No until Starbomb III coming February 2018

Hekapoo is a good waifu, but Higgs just has so much potential! I desperately want another episode involving her.

svtfoe-ships.wikia.com/wiki/Marar
svtfoe-ships.wikia.com/wiki/Mope_(Marco_X_Hope)
svtfoe-ships.wikia.com/wiki/Marco's_Harem
svtfoe-ships.wikia.com/wiki/Sanstom_(Sans_X_Tom)

>Ooo! user! I-love-you-so-much! *hyper smooching intensifies*

February? It could be April

I don't like 3DPD

>February
>not June

he already did with Kelly
And it's confirmed Jackie isn't returning anytime soon.
Though Amelia didn't say whether that included season 4.

>not Jonathan Marco
pleb

Correction, October.

I’m going to sacrifice my lewd Star and summon hug bug

>indefinite

>tfw this is more accurate.

The good times are dead user, only pain, shit and suffering await us.

Does marco have a single concept of loyalty. He has a girl of his dreams and then just dumps her when he finds out he can immigrate to mewni because star will prove amnesty. Jackie doesn't deserve marco, she doesn't at all. She always will be a better and more honorable character than marco ever could be.

I can never fully understand people like you. Wanting only 2D makes 0 sense. The 2D characters behave as women, so you just like fake women, is that it? Women that can't hurt you, women that are only available when you want them and fuck off when you don't? Why not just chop your dick off and get over with it? You're a dying breed, 2d fucker, in a few generations, you'll have all willing weeded yourself out of gene pool, all for nothing.

This will be canon, screencap this and put it in your cringy, extremely forced collage.

HEIR
BEARING
HIPS

>discussing pedophile
Ehh I'm I missing somthing

shes receiving treatment for her liver disease

She's 14 user...

>YWN go on the tunnel of love with the best girl in the whole wide world

I WISH TO EXPIRE!

You'd all like that, wouldn't you?

>Sup Forums
>Sup Forums
>21:41

Are you lost?

It's because he has absolutely no healthy output for mental or emotional stress, so he gets unhealthily emotionally attached to fake people because they can never actually hurt him.

>3D
yikes

EZ GG

Star isn't the "voice of reason" to anyone, she's a moral crusader. She's not convincing Marco he's doing dumb shit, she's making him go along with what she wants to do. He's still trying to convince her to not do dangerous shit like letting her dreams keep happening, and she's alternated between relying on him for emotional support and actively rejecting his advice and help when she feels like she has to do something on her own.
Marco's "development" didn't "take a hit," he never really developed at all. He didn't actually get to know Jackie better, he just said he wanted to, and that was enough for a few months. He was satisfied living with Star on Earth, but now he's scrambling trying to adjust to Mewni, and ultimately decided "I like going on adventures, but I like keeping [Star] safe more," and that's his role now. Trying to help her no matter what.

Except when Star hurts me. Really badly.

There's only one Star Butterfly.

3D will never reach the levels of cute and lovable of 2D. It's a fact. Take notes, this is a smile that must be protected. I have no interest in 3D of any kind, I hold no malice, I simply do not care about them.

not into grils

>14
>pedo
um

It's not always a liver disease in its typical. Sometimes shit is genetic.

I dunno how it's called in English

River.

Yes user, nothing ever truly reaches the ideal that is the 2d girls in our hearts, but why worship traits that actually exist in real women and then pretend you can placate yourself for the rest of your days?

>why worship traits that actually exist in real women
They don't exist in 3D

That's cool, but Marco's ultimately the one we're gonna focus on and youll probably end up rooting for him eventually when you inevitably forget Jackie exists.

River? huh?

Must suck living in a complete state of cognitive dissonance for your entire life, wanting something you can actually have in some form in real life but just using your mind to keep yourself trapped in a fantasy world.

We truly do live in the brave new world.

I don't know man, a lot of what Marco does lately has been reminiscent of season 1 and 2 Star.

Like breaking Rich Pigeon's leg (and general treatment of foreign royalty), coming to Mewni unannounced and demanding to be a squire, following Pony's advice as long he did about posing as a princess, and a few minor things.

>Real women can smell like shit
>real women can have shit opinions
>real women can’t have six arms and wings

pair of kings with a 9 kicker. you lose this round buddy

When do they fuck?
Are there any genuine shipping moments in this show at all?

River... Butterfly.

Pass dat Star soma, faggot.

Can you please be a dull and inane normalfag somewhere else

Is S3E5 the latest thing we've gotten?

Are you implying that Star's father is a pedo? Wow. Fucking rude.

Should not have bet Jarco on that.

Nope, it should all be there in the mega

Sorry reality hurts, user. Hope reality doesn't hit you too hard when it comes time.

Nothing about that was dull or inane, I just like prodding at people's shit tier construction of reality and point out that soon enough the veil falls and they'll wonder why they live in constant state of suffering. Enjoy being chris chan 2.0

Yes, as a joke though. I'm damn terrible with jokes it appears.

Don't worry, it's only sunday night and I won't be seeing you again tomorrow. I'm actually great without 3D. VR will bring about new era of 2D girls.

We all know Star's dad is a normal, every day adjusted king. Its "River" who's the degenerate.

Enjoy rotting to death in your room that reeks of old jizz and tendies. Society will not remember you.

We need augmented reality devices to manipulate our surroundings to make them 2D. Screw depth perception right?

>Enjoy rotting to death in your room that reeks of old jizz and tendies.
Not everyone who isn't into 3D is some failed normalfag from /r9k/ you retarded normalfag

>I'm actually great without 3D
As I said friend; hope reality doesn't hit you too hard when the time comes.