Which state has the worst shape? Montana looks like Wyoming with cancer

Which state has the worst shape? Montana looks like Wyoming with cancer

>Wyoming with cancer

Kek

Texas is easily the best-shaped state. The shape itself is distinctive and balanced, with a nice blend of natural and straight borders.

Florida will always be the small penis of US.

Maryland or Delaware

They are all squares nigga.

i really like squared states

i don't think that happens anywhere else outside of US (and maybe Canada or Australia).

I just noticed that the left side of Montana looks like a face. Cannot unsee.

Probably Michigan. There is no reason for the state to be divided that way. Also
>a fucking glove

do people in Michigan hate the people on the other side of the lake?

Any state that isn't Michigan.

Agreed. I've never been there but Texas is the most masculine shaped. That little smokestack thing on the top is aesthetically pleasing.

Florida looks like a penis, but I don't know if that's good or bad.

I kinda like how Wyoming and Colorado are perfectly square.

U smellin' fine, Idaho, do I smell potatoes?

lets think

if some one in folrida leaves with a boat from the penis tip of florida then those people are sort of like americas cum shot to spread to other lands and breed

IMO Illinois is the worst. Looks like a Paleolithic stone knife or something

There's a great book called How the States got their Shapes explaining why some of our states are neat squares while others like Maryland just look silly.

Massachusetts: The Up Yours state.

kek

Mass.

Looks like a handgun but the faggots banned everything. Gayest fucking state next to California.

Nevada, Texas, and Louisiana are all pretty aesthetic

lol, WRONG. florida is an upside-down shoe

>not a gun

Autism

best shapes:

texas
pennsylvania
new york
nevada
new mexico
arkansas
louisiana

worst shapes:

wyoming, colorado, utah
missouri
vermont and new hampshire
fucking maryland
south carolina
the dakotas

Virginia looks like chicken roadkill

1. Michigan.
Like what the fuck why is it split into two parts

2. Minnesota
GIB RIGHTFUL CANADA CLAY

3. Maine
GIB RIGHTFUL CANADA CLAY

4. Alaska
GIB RIGHTFUL CANADA CLAY.

5 I always thought that west virginia looked retarded.

Maryland is a clusterfuck. The western panhandle should go to West Virginia. The peninsular part should join up with the southern two counties of Delaware and form the state of Delmarva. (the northern Delaware county can go to Maryland).

yooper peninsula being a part of Michigan is a disgrace too

That bullshit Idaho panhandle also schlongs my geographic autism. Best to join it up with eastern washington or something.

Come and take them, bitch nigga

Just moved to TX. Have to agree. Realize now I've just been jealous

>worst shape
maryland objectively

>Implying a glove in worse than a straight up square.
>Implying it isn't bad ass as fuck to own clay that's not directly connected to your state
Nigga please.

wisconsis

Because
>MontaƱas

Montana here. That's our giant ballsack, why not put it right in your mouth you faggot.

agreed

it's like they drew the borders of the surrounding states and then realized they accidentally had some land left

it looks like a fucken gerrymandered congressional district

Alabama for sure.

Don't know what's the worst one, but the best shape is that of Massachusetts.

Illinois is the shape of an arrowhead, enabling it to pierce its citizens' wallets for more tax revenue

>being this angry about NEETs rating the aesthetics of your state's shape

idaho without doubt

Montana is pretty dope if you think of the cancer as a relief of a stone face looking at the west coast. West Virginia is pretty bad, it's like Virginia's retarded brother

Is there a documentary that explains why state borders look as they do ?

The small strip in Oklahoma looks lie it was taken from Texas.
Why are Delaware and Maryland separate states?

West Virginia looks like a chicken

Reason why Idaho exist is because Washington didn't want those miner faggots in their state.

But hey, Washington got a bunch of literal faggots in the west part of their state.

West Virginia looks like a headcrab

Southeastern Louisiana looks disgusting. As does that SE tip in Alaska.
I like how VT and NH fit nicely together and would make a comfy shaped state.

History Channel used to have a show about the origin of the state borders in between Pawn Stars

Oklahoma best shape.

West Virginia

>randomly drawn straight lines
>"borders"

Americans suck at drawing borders

Maryland

Who the fuck chose the layout of it, it's so tiny and mushed into the other states

can not disagree. kek

It has to do with colonial expansion in the late 1700's and 1800's up into the civil war. It had mostly to do with the parties trying to gain more strength in congress (the House and Senate) which resulted in odd state shapes. California and Texas were almost split up on multiple occurrences.

oh and I just remembered that I hate Nevada's shape. Not for its standalone shape, but the shape in relation to the population density map. It's literally two big cities almost on the border of another state, and the rest is >dude wasteland lmao

granted, big cities on the border of two states is a problem in a lot of american states

Awww, I think Mississippi, Alabama and Georgia are cute all huddled together like that. They look like they are drunk and singing.

The states in middle America have the worst shapes, hands down. It's alright to have natural borders and it's alright to have square borders, but for God sake don't mix the two. You'll just end up with something like Oklahoma.

West Virginia is literally Afghanistan

Ohio has the best shape desu. It boarders a river and lake, and has nice straight lines otherwise.

It's easily recognizable as well and can easily have a cute awoo face in it.

"how the states got their shapes" or something like that

yw

should we have Moorish invaders do it for us?

Wisconsin is a cute state :3

like a barbershop trio lmao

That tiny picture of Alaska doesn't give it justice.

Connecticut is like a baby Montana

>good
Michigan
Texas
Florida
Massachusetts
Alaska
Virginia
Delaware
Maryland
Louisiana

>bad
Colorado
Wyoming
Nevada
Tennessee
Indiana
Utah

Alaska or Michigan winner.

>Utah letting Wyoming cuck them and just take that whole corner

See

I vote for pic related personally.

I'm sorry but that split Michigan hurts my autism

it's a really odd state

Louisiana. Nothing against it's shape, but it's a tumor hanging on to Godtier Texas.

ohio, like most other US states, has a terrible shape

look how its borders cut two metropolitan areas in half on both ends of the state

>Tennessee.
>Nevada.
>Wyoming.
>bad

Only truly bad state borders belong to Maryland IMO, I don't know what you see in it.

>This asshurt

>Wyoming.

Meant Indiana, was looking at Wyoming and accidentally typed it.

they actually changed the design of the map of Europe on euro coins at some point because the original design looked too much like a benis.

>Which state has the worst shape?
Chode Island

Maryland looks like gerrymandering: the state

Iowa

Watch How the States got their shape.

Also all east of the Mississippi river states have water access via rivers and lakes and sea. Out west it was less important due to the railroad being invented. Thus block states.

Tennessee is most beautiful state due to her majestic pointyness. How many states could you kill a guy with?

It actually works very well. The river was a natural boundary and, especially for Cincinnati, the choice between living in KY or OH can be extremely nice for people working on both sides.

The KY/OH boarder for Cincinnati as well separates Cinci proper between a nice Kentucky suburb and newport and the City itself. The fact that it's separate states matters very little and KY benefits immensely because of laxer liquor laws and people coming over the boarder to buy stuff.

It's the face of the Montana Merchant Mangler

Americans, rate the shapes of Dutch provinces

Americans have the worst shape, they're all fat

OK has been pure red since 2004.

It's what happens when you draw borders in lands that haven't been explored properly

>vermont and new hampshire
fuck yourself you cuck. We gave Trump the win he needed

>Tennessee
Border with NC doesn't satisfy. North and south point have too much West-East difference.
>Nevada
To me looked like combobreaker with all the square/rectangle states next to it
>Wyoming
Too square. I prefer longer West-East distance than North-South.

Marylandfag here.

Correct answer is Maryland.

Thanks for stealing my thread asshole, and the obvious answer is Michigan. It's not even in one piece

That has nothing to do with its shape, nigger. If I take a perfect triangle and color one corner orange does that make it a bad shape? No.

VT and NH being one state would fuck up the semi-triangular nature of the three upper New England states

The UP dates back to when states fought over territory. Michigan lost a strip of land including Toledo to Ohio, so the US gave them the UP which was unclaimed.

anyone else see Trump's profile on the Montana west border?

Still explained Wyoming. One of the worst rectangle states but didn't make it to the bad-list.

Michigan is basically a pair of peninsulas jutting out into the largest freshwater lake system on the planet. That's just about as badass as it gets, brah.

>KY
>laxer liquor laws

we still have dry counties

You may respond to this post ONLY if your state is >25,000 sq. mi
>NOT SO FAST, MARYLAND