Is Maleficent ugly or undesirable appearance-wise in general since it varies often (she's ugly as fuck in KH)

Is Maleficent ugly or undesirable appearance-wise in general since it varies often (she's ugly as fuck in KH)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Widow's_peak
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No, she isn't supposed to be ugly. Maleficent is supposed to look graceful and elegant yet cold, like a cruel noblewoman.

>she's ugly as fuck in KH
Nigger, I dare you to say that again.

She's hot, that's obviously why the three magical ugly bitches don't like her.

Still the scariest Disney villain 60 years later.

Frollo and Ursula tied for second.

I never thought she was supposed to be ugly. Imperious and sinister, a little old perhaps, but hardly ugly.

She's not ugly. She may be green but her teeth are White and she has a sleek body

Nah, fuck Maleficent. Frollo is still the greatest Disney villain.

Second fairest of them all.

that's actually a cool step up from before.

I find Frollo is the most loathsome and effective villain but far from the most frightening Disney villain. He has authority, but Maleficent has that as well as curses and spells. I'd rather be on the bad side of a judge than an evil fairy any day.

That's Grimhilde

She's stacked.

She's not ugly but her attractiveness isn't really central to her character.
Her design is supposed to exude her power, cunning and evil but she could be ugly or beautiful either way.

>Become the second hottest chick in all the land. Still the richest and the boss but who cares about that?
>Use your magic to make yourself slightly hotter then? Nah. Have the first hottest chick assassinated instead.
>How to do that? Use your cash and hotness to seduce some guy and have him go do it.
>Of course he gets counter-seduced. The whole point was that she was hotter than you. Think!
>Maybe try using magic to make yourself hotter now? Nah fuck that, use the magic to make yourself way uglier instead.
>Then roll up alone on a bunch of dwarves with some shitty poison that doesn't work.
>Dwarves are pissed off, better run! But you can't because you made yourself decrepit and old.

Maybe she should have been trying to be the smartest in all the land first instead of the prettiest, because those were some really shitty plans when you think about it.

damn. she should date maleficent

Believe me, she’s hot.

>posts disgusting picture
Yeah, okay.

Pic not related?

>the Maleficant movie, only instead of the shitty sob "dindu nuffin" story Maleficant is still an evil fairy trying to corrupt the princess into becoming and evil witch queen

>Still the scariest Disney villain 60 years later.

That's the best Disney has to offer?!?

Pathetic

Even though I hate this "malificent is hot" meme, she probably wasn't meant to be that unnattractive, Aurora also had a pretty thin face, it was just the art style

>Doesn't think Maleficent is hot
Are you gay or something?

Like I said before, I don't think she was designed with any clear intention on being attractive or unattractive because that quality was ultimately inconsequential to the other goals of her design. So her being hot as fuck is completely incidental

Remove Sora and other Keyblade wielders from the equation and the Heartless are absolutely terrifying.

I hope she's important in KH3. The way this franchise treats her like a comedic side villain is completely insulting and uncalled for. It doesn't suit her at all.

She's only attractive (really just not ugly) from limited camera angles, the closer she gets to being viewed in profile the more you notice how completely inhuman her facial structure is compared to the other characters.

tough talk coming from someone they pulled out of the other dimension to drum up interest for super.

She's a fairy, and fairies aren't supposed to be ugly.

Heartless ARE terrifying....Except for Darksiede, because he's a fucking bitch.

That praises him more than anything, silly.

>you will never be imprisoned and raped by these two
Ah, there's that feeling again. Emptiness.

I've never found her particularly attractive, but I was never into sleeping beauty anyway

It's just how obnoxious those malificentfags are

>Nah, fuck Maleficent.
I wish I could.

Cute.

>Maleficent
>ugly
I'll fucking end you.

Disney designs aren't that subtle, Maleficent was meant to be a "beautiful but evil lady", a stark contrast to say Snow White's witch. What might make her look weird is that she has a mix of elements to her form and face which are meant to make her beautiful, and mix of features like being unnaturally thin and having a long jaw, to make her seem more like the villain.

But yes, she was meant to be beautiful in her own way. If Disney wants an ugly character, they design the kind of ugly character so that you can't miss it.

>If Disney wants an ugly character, they design the kind of ugly character so that you can't miss it.
Ya don't say?

anthing outside the uncanny valley is fuckable

Do we cpunt the guy at the end of fantasia? The big demon.

She needs to job to the shitty final fantasy rejects

Wait then who the fuck is the chick in the op?

Yup. Disney doctrine has been to be as "easy to understand" as possible, from the very start their goals was to appeal to as large a group of audience as they can. That means the only subtlety you see in Disney films is in the animation itself. When it comes to character concepts and similar stuff they go by the rules of caricatures.

Personally it is Ursula

Evil Stepmother wants to have a word with you

Frieza is the only enjoyable part of Dragon Ball Shit.

>inhuman facial structure
>compared to the shitty 3d anime final fantasies and original the characters

Seriously, if an entity like the heartless fucking existed, if you didnt have a keyblade or a weapon similar as such to actually "defeat" them, they'd be fucking horrifying.

Sure we see others without a keyblade take em out, but that just kinda disperses the darkness for a time and eventually it will come back. A swarm a horde of the embodiment of negativity from all the inhabitants of the universe.

How terrifying would they be if they popped up in real life, and we had no keyblades?

Chances are that I was be a clone of Xehanortso i would be fine

They just sound like they would be a less Rapey version of Chaos to be honest. Also, if my death ended up being at the Hands of an enemy that can only be killed by a protagonist Mcguffin, I’d be fuckin pissed.

this pic always made me laugh from Malificent's side of the story.

not ugly enough!

>It's canon the other fairies think that Malificent is just really lonely during the times she isn't being a horrible evil bitch
>When it looks like it's going to be a long hostage situation with Phil she decides to just have a nice chat to pass the time

This. She's not necessarily beautiful, but she's striking in appearance with a look of royalty. Which makes sense, since she's unseelie royalty.

Honestly the moral of Sleeping Beauty is basically "if you invite fairies to your wedding, invite ALL the fairies."

Frollo hits kinda close to home.

Her question was "who's the fairest one of all?"

For decades it was Maleficent and then Snow White hit puberty and put her in second place.

Maleficent is supposed to be very pretty but also cold and uncaring and was coming into the phase in her life where she's getting older and younger girls are looking more appealing.

>undesirable
I don't know user, she laid an egg after all. We still need to find the father.

Wrong movie.
Maleficent is Sleeping Beauty.
>implying Maleficent wouldn't have fucked their shit all up even if she WAS invited.

a little old perhaps
DELET THIS IMMEDIATELY

She is pretty damn hot yes.
In her dragon form

>implying Maleficent wouldn't have fucked their shit all up even if she WAS invited.

But if no fairies were invited, she'd probably get pissed anyway. There's really no way to win here, unless you've got a metric fuckton of cold iron on hand or something.

I mean I heard that in some stories it's literally an oversight.
But not inviting her has the minor likelihood of her just not noticing, inviting her is literally inviting disaster though.

It should have been about fairy politics and how the other fairies were assholes too.

>Maleficent
>Grimhilde
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Widow's_peak

Maleficent was cordial until she was openly insulted. She gave the king and queen a chance to excuse their rudeness and seemed willing to settle for their fear as fair exchange for their bad manners until the other fairies started throwing shade.

This is generally how fairies work. If you play by the rules, you're fine. If you break them, they chimp out.

>But not inviting her has the minor likelihood of her just not noticing, inviting her is literally inviting disaster though.

You always invite people too important to show up. You're acknowledging their importance. Usually they'll respond by making an excuse.

slutty prince

I think you posted him.

>weeb shit

>you will never be her crow familiar
Why even live?

What makes you think this isn’t an alternate universe where they are in a happy, faithful relationship?

Like what? instead of Maleficent keeping him in prission for most of his life. she seduce him to stay with her?

I forgot how hot she is too.

Sounds good to me.

Nice taste

I wouldn't say that she is unattractive at all. She has a very gothic and noble appearance. If they wanted to make her unattractive they should've made her look like a more traditional hideous witch description (large nose, wrinkles, uses tumblr, etc).

I mean, that's MOST fairy tales. Even Hades is willing to bend the rules and let heroes take their dead loved ones out of Hades as long as they obey his rules on the way out.
Of course, the humans always fuck it up, but still