I just got back from voting and they straight up handed me this before I went inside

I just got back from voting and they straight up handed me this before I went inside.

Isn't it illegal to tell voters how to vote?

This paper literally states IF YOU A NIGGA VOTE DES PEOPLES

Thank god I'm not black and retarded

Other urls found in this thread:

donaldjtrump.com/landing/election-issue
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Isn't it illegal to tell voters how to vote?

No. What is illegal is forcing others how to vote.

Another dumbass 18 year old Trumptard. Both parties always hand out voting guides.

Report that shit

(((They))) need to be a certain distance away from the entrance of the polling station if they're handing out leaflets / sample ballots / other such campaign materials.

If you think anything isn't on the up-and-up, you should call the Trump campaign's voting hotline to report it:

>Thank you again for supporting Donald Trump for President. Just a reminder that if you encounter any problems casting a ballot or if you witness any disruptions at a polling location please call our Voter Assistance Hotline at (844) 332-2016. You can also report any of these incidents on-line at:

Report that shit

Uhh youre not allowed within 300 feet of a polling place with any sort of shit for one candidate or another. Handing that out is a crime.

Depends on the state and how close to the door the person handing this out was, some states allow it within 30 ft.

Yeah, hence why they stand outside and hand them out to people walking in.

It's apparent none of you dumbfucks have voted before.

depends on the state you fucking retard. Virginia is 40 feet

Welcome to your very first election

300 feet fuck that's like not even the length of a football field literally the distance a punter can kick a ball is all you got to play with, you could report it but fuck all is gonna happen.

Of course they haven't, the typical Sup Forums trumtard is 12 years old, shit like OP's complaint come from the rare few that are old enough to vote for the first time. It's incredible how little they know elections, explains why they think Trump actually has a chance.

Why aren't you fags doing this. MAGA faggots.

This.
It's like those retards are born yesterday.
Why do I share this board with those low IQ

>before I went inside.

First election, Jr?

Highly Illegal
call cops
have poll station shut down
video and send vid to trump after win so can round up illegals and deport jews n nignigs colluding

>A non-partison organization

Ok

This is what happens to retarded countries that don't have a legally enforced campaign blackout period before voting.

>city council @ large
Would it kill them to write "at" like a normal, literate person?

It doesn't matter. Niggers can't read anyway.

Report it on here: donaldjtrump.com/landing/election-issue

I would guess that most niggers are more familiar with the @ symbol than the written word "at"

The limit is 50 feet. I'm handing out this shit now.

because ours would be like

S H A D I L A Y

IF YOU'RE NOT A cuck, DRAW A SWAZI NEXT TO THESE CHOICES OR WRITE PEPE. MAKE SURE TO CHECK YOUR DUOUBLES ON YOUR BALLOT AND GAS THE JEWS AFTER VOTING

THANKS AND PRAISE KEK

CALL THE POLICE AND CALL THE LOCAL NEWS

REPORT THIS

THIS

IT'S NOT ILLEGAL YOU FUCKING RETARDS

This has happened in every election ever. Trump would be doing this too if his ground game wasn't such trash. You're all 18 years old

Dial 911 my nigga and report dis sheet to da po po.

they are doing the same thing here.

they have two niggers standing near the pooling place handing out hillary dogma leaflets. LEAFlets.

no cops to be seen at these pooling places either. just niggers that look like BLM terrorists handing out crap and giveing hard looks at all the white men.
i just gave a hard look back and upon voting for GOD LORD TRUMP i walked past them and said trump 2016.
there answer back was "fuck you"
i just laughed at there ugly baboon faces.

go outside and ask them how it is non partisan as it clearly had Hillary checked off as president. Facts destroy idiots and liars.

this is something Hill fags Jews would do, colluding with each other to oppress the Blackman..... and keep him in chains

in pa there was a numale literally right outside the door telling everyone to vote for some down ticket dem, not even hillary.

it is illegal actually if it takes place on at the polling place.

Please tell me this is a bait thread and this isn't the actual level of intelligence Sup Forums's Trump supporters have been rocking this entire election

this is common practice for the minorities dems want to keep whipped.

call the police and say somebody just tried to assassinate democracy

It's a 50 foot limit. Each polling place has it marked off. I'm doing this right now. It's called a voter guide it's perfectly legal

>Isn't it illegal to tell voters how to vote?
So everyone who tells you to vote Trump is doing illegal shit?

>Is a non-partisan
>all votes go to libshits

>its legal to literally manipulate people into voting who they want
yeah, (((democracy)))

Report it to the Trump campaign there is a phone number and contacts on their site.

>rubber dome keyboard

Nigga shut up. You don't know shit about shit, Unless the topic is Muslim peckers and being a bitch.

>within 300ft
>standing outside

Listerine is not meant for drinking.

Babies first election?

A Trump supporter doesn't know how election laws work. Shocking!!

You should've gotten one, then crumpled it in front of them and throw it in the garbage.

There is a reason why Trump talks on a third grade level, despite an Ivy League education.

Ignore the shills, report it.

KEK

Cut him some slack. I've had to argue with two election officials who didn't know their shit today.

40 feet in virginia

30 feet in PA

Both are legal

By the way "polling place" is defined as "the physical ballot machine or box" and not "the front door of the church basement I'm voting in"

how many voting in the UK today?

They're not allowed to do that shit. Campaigning at voting sites is wrong. Report their ass to the local police and they'll get told to leave. Cops love Trump.

>fellow 757'er

i just came back from voting.

Didn't know any of the names for local elections so I just voted for the male or if there was no male or multiple the one with the coolest name

Voted yes to light rail, no to the amendment giving firefighter widows extra money (fuck off whores) and no to making virginia right to work(this cucks workers)

Was a good day

in Canada it's illegal to campaign at polling stations.

Proxy

I did the same, I voted for a democrat who ive met a lot of times on a personal basis, then i voted for the male or the libertarian

Damn. We should have turned that into song form. This elections would have been in the bag months ago.

Not within 300 ft of a polling place jackass

It depends on the state you stupid fuck. Goddamn Trumptards are embarrassing.

I always get Republican voter guides when I vote. Your county sucks.

I want to be an American so I can volunteer to register Republicans and hand out Trump2020 election literature and then throw everything in the trash and go get drunk

>S
>H
>A
>D
>I
>L
>A
>Y