What's wrong Sup Forums? Can't handle the sight of a powerful woman?

Hillary Clinton is a strong, independent, inspirational woman. You're all a bunch of sexist pigs who are scared of the thought of a woman in the White House. Americans, it's your duty to play your part in smashing the world's biggest glass ceiling!

Be careful, you'll end up eating your words in a bit

When you see one, let us know, k limey?

shut up shill and get the fuck out of this board

She is a weak person who does anything to be elected and get herself ahead.

Follow the example of the British. We had a powerful woman as our leader in 1979, that's 37 years ago! Do what is right for your daughters, wives, sisters, mothers... Vote for Hillary Clinton!

>it's your duty to play your part in smashing the world's biggest glass ceiling!

I agree, Marine LePen or Frauke Petry needs to be in the Whitehouse

#draftourdaughtes

I want my little sister to fight for Hillary on the frozen battlegrounds in Russia.

You mean she is determined and inspirational!

Yeah, having a woman in charge has worked out great for Germany.

Excellent! She is fighting for her!

Europe needs to take in the migrants that it helped create. Germany has a lot of debts to pay to the world for the crimes of the past.

Be careful.

hillary = lesser evil

>Independent

No she's not. She's a puppet for soros, saudi and the other elites. Only a retard would actually think she has any sort of independence.

She is a strong woman. You are only saying that because you are sexist and threatened.

>no football
>no guns
>no toothbrushes
Yepp sounds like having a woman leading your nation has been working out real well

We're a liberal and tolerant society. Hillary will make America like that too.

I'd rather have thatcher than Clinton if you can't tell the obvious difference fuck off cunt

Guys, I just got back from my polling station, and it's looking incredible for Trump...

Everywhere I looked, Hillary for prison shirts, all MAGA hats. Outside, 'lock her up' bumper stickers on 90% of the cars in the parking lot and even on the buses loaded with marginalized Americans, patriots and veterans brought in to vote left...

Why didn't Hillary have a strategy to get out the vote?

>Do what is right for your daughters, wives, sisters, mothers... Vote for Hillary Clinton!

But fuck the husbands, brothers, and fathers in your life! They're not worth considering!

Neck yourself, I'm not voting based on "muh bagina". I already voted to make America great again.

>fuck off cunt
You're a sexist pig.

This is still a man's world and hardly ever are women considered. You voted for a sexist pig. You are a sexist pig!

>Can't handle the sight of a powerful woman?
>sight of a powerful woman?
> powerful woman?
>Powerful
>Woman

Thats my Fetish, hope I get that internship at the White House

>considers two women to be different
>sexist

Wew lad

>Hillary Clinton is a strong, independent, inspirational woman.

>Angela Merkel is a strong, independent, inspirational woman.

no thanks

>strong

cant even stand on her own you faggot

>What? Can't stand the sight of a strong Nord woman?

no we cant handle a crime boss of any gender.

this cunt is organized crime times 1000000

You're sexist.

Sexist and homophobic.

Sup Forums doesn't hate women
It's the shills that come here, spreading shit and thinking this is a /r9k/ nazi haven
We hate impunity and injustice from that hold power with little to no wisdom, such as Clinton

Just see it for yourself
How our collective analysis has yield to this pasta
Or our to be aware of this kind of issues

We had a woman as our president and how it turned out to be? A fucking disaster.

We also had a woman as our president and how it turned out to be? A fucking impeachment.

All of the men that agree and support the values of those women I put at the same level.

It is the values and not the gender/sex/zer/ze/.zey that I oppose.

>Americans, it's your duty to play your part in smashing the world's biggest glass ceiling!
Yes, elect Trump so that we can get a Sarah Palin presidency in 2020!

Im living in germany and i can tell everyone NEVER VOTE FOR A WOMAN SHE'S GONNA FUCK YOUR COUNTRY UP

Sexist scum.

>people living in the past

Nothing to see here
Move along

That's what you're doing for voting for male leaders.

You are just so full of insight. I haven't read anything by you that hasn't been the same buzzwords over and over and over again. Give your self a pat on the back for being such a mindless drone

Actually, I greatly admire the sight of Melania and Ivanka. Also Kek At the captcha

Wow you're so smart

Do you support Sharia law?

Hillary and Angela do.

This.

Nice jam breath

I'm a proud woman who is smart.

I support women leaders first and foremost!

Man, Sup Forums sure is easy to trigger.

This motherfucker walks in here with cheap ass 1 cent argument and expects to convince anyone at all.

I may not be American, but fuck you, and get the fuck out of here.

someone forget the relentless attacks on Sarah Palin already?

Havd fun with the "culturally enrichment"

You mean movement towards fairness and equality.

>We're a liberal and tolerant society.
if that where true you'd respect our vote

>implying a woman knows what liberal means

It's a vote from a sexist and racist. Anyone who supports Trump are those things.

>I support women leaders first and foremost!
if a male said the same.. you'd call him a sexist

>It's a vote from a sexist and racist
yet you claim to be tolerant. You don't even know what the word means.

It is sexist. Women can't be sexist.

>Women can't be sexist.
but obviously can be retarded

>Hillary Clinton is a strong, independent, inspirational woman.

Yeah, right. BTFO CTR shill. She's "inspirational" alright...inspired me to make this meme.

SAGE

Just as black people can't be racist.