Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bryMiGEx5YY
youtube.com/watch?v=ZaWQnpToL8s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Did they...?

y-you just know...

Jesus he's old

I weirdly hope so....

Being King of Gondor does take it's toll.

Did he Stab her with anduril the flame of the west? Yes he did.

Based Viggo, a liberal that has the balls to vote based on principles, not because "meanie orange goblin likes pusspuss"

>tfw Aragorn made gondor great again

he kinda looks like a cousin of jamie oliver in this pic

DELETE THIS

How the fuck does a 66 year old woman look so fucking hot? I don't get it.

jill stein is so cute

Good ole viggo. JS is crazy, but, at least she's not evil like HRC.

anybody seen his latest film? It's basically about the average Jill Stein voters

He campaigned to flood Denmark with rapefugees. Fuck him

>There's adult men who wouldn't Go Green with this

Jill looking smoking as ever hnnng

God that looks so "quirky" and "offbeat"

Don't tell me they're also on a road trip

I'd eat her organic pussy a la carte

She's a doctor. She knows how to take care of herself...
>That smile
And she knows how to take care of you desu.

So you have seen

>you will never die protecting the solar fields for your beautiful Queen

Based Viggo he tell NOPE to new Hobbit Trilogy.

ONE REAL MAN AND TRUE KING OF GONDOR!!.

it was pretty good tought.
It's about some leftist that don't like the modern world so he and his children lives isolated in the forest. But their mom dies because of sucide so they travel to her funeral and tries to stop it because she was a buddhist that wants to be cremated

Viggo went on infowars bruh

You're right, you can tell she'll still look good into her 70s with that vegan diet of her's.

How dare you?
Jill is not for sexual

FUCK OFF VEGAN REEEEEEE

Viggo is alright compared to the rest of Hollywood trash liberals. But I wonder if celebrities so often vote green because global warming is the only issue that can fuck them over too

Who here would let Jill tug you off? Go on, be honest...

If she dyed her hair she could pass for 25 years below her real age. Not even exaggerating.

He aged very well. Most girls would find him handsome.

Fun fact: it was written and directed by the actor who plays Gavin Belson in "Silicon Valley".

You should be asking who wouldn't. Otherwise we'd be here all day.

Even without makeup. She's the only true political waifu.

The older I get, the more I understand that Boromir was the only smart character in trilogy

>ywn get to handcuff Jill for being a bad girl.

She's practiced Judaism, which is a supremacist hateful religion by definition...

i think she is a little to old to be called a girl

Thats where youre wrong ;)

She's got more youthful energy than many 20-somethings.

Father was only right about a few things like physical training and reading real books. Chompsky is a hack.

Literally:
>Why didn't they just live on a farm instead of in the woods in the first place, the movie.

Viggo is a cool and pretty down to earth guy.

His perspective was a lot more justified in the books. In the movies he was just the less attractive swordsman who turned out to be a dick.

wouldn't have even recognized him. Forgot he hasn't been in the public eye since like 2003

Boromir would have lasted about one day with the ring. It would have been in the hands of Saruon within days.

>
>>tfw Aragorn made gondor great again
These wubs are beyond belief

No. Because he's argentinian on his heart and that automatically makes him black.

youtube.com/watch?v=bryMiGEx5YY

What the hell I hate Aragon now. Go sauron

the kids should have stayed with the grandpa

I'd honestly fuck her

smash that kike pussy

in the anglo world people call women girls no matter what age

Faramir is the real nigga though

>GUIDO!

The dad gave them lots of great valuable skills but there was no idealogical reason not to socialize them with other children, especially the older males. And there was no reason to live in the forest rather than on a nice farm like at the end.

>less attractive
M8 did you see how thicc the shaft of his sword is. Aragorn is more of a pretty guy, but Boromir is daddy material.

If Trump wins, all that's needed in the next 2-3 elections is for a few 3rd parties to get presidential and downticket senate funding. It's happening all across the world, might happen in America (Trump Supporters, Tea Party, Paul Ryan, Blue Dog, Clintonites, Bush Republicans, Bernie Sanders.)

Could be a change on the wind.

The Courage to Go Green
>Even Vigo Mortenson did

Helen Mirren dummy.

>Stein

Oy vey

YOU. JUST. KNOW.

HHHNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGG

That's Helen Mirren, you smelly nigger.

>San Silencio fan

intothetrash.tiff

I wish a number of Berniefags went green instead of sucking Hillary's dick, especially in swing states just to fuck with the DNC.

I like to fantasize that Jill Stein secretly lurks on Sup Forums. Always wanting to post something... but never posting because she's worried how her base might react.

Longing to connect with us...

Fuck off

>them hips

I'm gonna vote the fuck out of that fine ass in about an hour

Rich people will eat the weirdest shit.
Lobster is perfectly fine on its own. Same with risotto.

Man, this is what aging looks like when you're pure of heart.

I'm talking from the perspective of books. I watched about an hour of the Fellowship movie, understood that it was utter edited trash and turned it off. Didn't proceed with watching anything else by jacksonscum
Boromir had enough of passionate care for his people to resist it

WHY DID YOU LET JILL STEIN DOWN Sup Forums AND NOT BE THE BETA PROVIDER TO END ALL BETA PROVIDERS? YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF!

I saw his dick. He's a'ight.

I go to bed fantasizing about her tucking me tightly into bed, and pulling out a little golden book to read me a story as I drift off to sleep.

I think the moral of the whole Boromir thing was that giving in to passion over reason will inevitably lead to evil

The movies are also crazy homo. Jackson can't into friendship.

>Lets destroy one of the most powerful artefacts
>lets practice abstinence from power as Mayars
>full of deus ex machinas
>LOTR
>reason

>implying the books weren't even more homo

>tfw forever behind Gary
I'd honestly rather vote for her but I have to go for Johnson for the greater chance of getting to 5% and a legitimate third party.

He's a gray fox. I'd spread my boypussy for him desu

Only good thing in the first film is the Moria scenes, love the dwarf architecture and designs.

that's the thing with people. they get old

looks more gray than green to me

hot

They would make a cute couple

>race mixing

He fucked an elf what did you expect

Boromir would have become the next Dark Lord instead, for the One Ring was partly Sauron himself. The Southern and Eastern Kings of Men were corrupted by far lesser Rings. I find Boromir's character so interesting precisely because he was being influenced by the Ring, even though it never was in his possession. He still is a great example of what made the Men of Westernesse so great, though.

They'd make a cute couple imo

elves are master race tho

did anyone watch his new movie captain fantastic? its an oldschool leftist baby boomer power fantasy. Me and my friends were losing our shit the entire time at how self indulgent this trash was

These two are weirdly hot in the same exact way.

I find it infuriating how his retarded views were not challenged at all and none of his children broke free from him

Yes

he went on stephen colbert's show and flat out said he was voting for stein with no hesitence, and went on a rant about how shitty clinton is. You could feel the collective butthurt from the whole room

youtube.com/watch?v=ZaWQnpToL8s

At least, at fucking least he didn't whore out for Hillary. I have more respect for leftists/centrists having some integrity. Hillary offers to actual leftism: 0

>oh user, these posts are so hot, I'm about to cum