Petition for Warner Bros. to Release Original Pre-Whedon Director's Cut of Justice League

io9.gizmodo.com/zack-snyder-fans-petition-for-the-release-of-his-cut-of-1820586516

>It's Whedon's fault the movie is so bad!
>Release the original cut! It must have been perfect, before that Whedon cuck changed it!

How much more pathetic can Snyder-shits get?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/14441163
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I doubt the Snyder cut would be any better. In fact it's probably worse.

I liked the movie but I wouldn't mind seeing original cut to compare to the two. I'm very curious about the scene where Barry apparently saves Iris from a car crash or something.

I just want the Junkie XL soundtrack we deserved because Elfman is ass.

I've heard before Joss Whedon replaced 30% of the movie with reshoots, the original was unwatchable.

Depends on if you're a retarded synder fan or not. I'll agree that the man can do visuals really well sometimes. He cannot actually direct a movie and he chooses bad scripts.

Snyderfans literally killed dceu, I hope aquaman, shazam, ww 2 and batman all be sucesses while justice league flops

The Snyder cut would've only gone over worse with audiences than the current one. So far, most people praise the cast interactions. Most of that is clearly Whedon.

I actually want to see how bad it is

Whedon cut all of Cyborg's backstory out. He cut Aquaman's stuff out. He cut Barry saving Iris out. And replaced it with mostly shitty, forced quips and reshoots. So yeah, I want the Snyder cut because the theatrical cut is fucking shit.

Only a idiot want 30 minutes of cyborg awful cgi

What I don't get is: if Snyder is such an ass director, then how does he keep getting hired to do movies?

I actually liked the version we got but I believe seeing the original cut would be pretty cool.
Might end up being a Kingdom of Heaven situation where the directors cut is a cinematic masterpiece.

Nepotism?

His wife is a producer.

It wasn't awful, looked pretty good. It's Fox's Quicksilver all over again.

The same reason Scott Buck keeps getting TV shows, the people at Sony & WB still have jobs, and Bendis keeps making comics - because people make dumb decisions and connections get your farther than talent.

Who did it better?

>Cyborg's backstory
What more did we need?

>Aquaman's stuff
Like what? What we got was already pretty shit, so I can't imagine what was cut.

>Barry saving Iris
That'd be cool, I guess. But Flash already had personal motivation because of his father. We didn't need him having a second external relationship in this movie.

Regardless, having all that wouldn't save the movie; you're just talking about adding shit. There was already too much random shit going on ... why would more subplots help things?

>wanting more confused subplots

>What we got was already pretty shit

We got Whedon's reshoot material.

How dos your wife bein g aproducer guarantee you getting a movei? Like, i get that she can fund it, but you still have to procure the contract form the peeple who own the ip. how did DC think that that woudl be a good idea? IS she part of dC?

I gotta go with the Teen Titans design. The translucent parts of his body with the blue circuitry is honestly an iconic look and I'm surprised they haven't tried to implement it into the actual comics.

I actually like the DCYou look. It's a pretty good modern take on the original Perez design.

Give me evidence that Snyder's material would've been better.

It mainly comes down to cinematography. The majority of his films are visually stunning to look at, with both color and presentation. With actual story that you can attribute to the writers more or less but when he ends up writing his own work it tends to become a worthwhile product. This is even more so when he is given an actual source material to emulate. With a few changes he will emulate the visual aesthetic to a T.
However, in regards to DC, that really doesn't end up sitting well as most people know Batman and Superman stories, so any beats you would try to hit would be seen as predictable. If he did a Marvel movie that wouldn't be the case seeing as though most people's only other knowledge of Marvel is other Marvel movies and he could bring some good shit to life.
Side note , that is why Justice League is getting such a lukewarm reception by general audiences, because they've seen this particular story growing up in the Bruce Timm era of DC animation.

>There was already too much random shit going on

What? Like what? There was barely anything left in the movie thanks to the hatchet job editing.

Injustice 1 and 2

Willem Dafoe.

>Zack Snyder
>color
Pick one, user. As in, pick one color, because that's all Snyder ever does.

DC You Era cyborg is best, Vic Deserves his Dick

I think the main problem is the WB mandate to have it under 2 hours. Luckily the Blu-ray will have the whole thing.

Like spending the first 30+ minutes of the film giving drawn out scenes to Cyborg, Flash, and Aquaman, reintroducing us to Batman and Wonder Woman for some reason, and then introducing Aquaman a second time.

I'd gurantee he got the job because he's known for pretty comic book adaptations after 300 and Watchmen.

I can understand. Snyder's movies are shit but this movie is like someone tried to pass jambalaya as a burger, and that must suck for people who like jambalaya.
Not sure they have the material to do a proper Snyder cut though, given how extensive the reshoots were.

strawpoll.me/14441163

I still want to see it. I honestly thought it was an interesting vision.

Whedon did what I hoped he would because Snyder's biggest weakness is character interaction/dialogue scenes

for real

how is it so hard for people to not fuck up his armor?

Teen Titans for sure. But the look at the very end of JL was pretty nice

>Whedon cut all of Cyborg's backstory out
I knew there was a distinct lack of shower hitting.

>How much more pathetic can Snyder-shits get?
There is no limit. Their's is the Invincible Ignorance, the Power Plebeian.
So long as any nook and cranny of delusion provides them shelter; they will occupy it.

>drawn out scenes

People literally hate character fleshing out stuff now? Jesus Christ. You people were whining how Superman, Wonder Woman and Batman barely got fleshed out in previous movies, but it's okay to do nothing with Barry, Arthur and Victor? Cyborg got severely stiffed by Whedon.

>Let's not introduce the new characters at the beginning of the movie

That makes sense.

it would also have Superman actaully being evil for the whole movie and ending it as a "to be continue" for JL2

Outside of Man of Steel his films are pretty vibrant. Just compare BvS to Civil War for instance. Synder has much harsher shadows but Civil War has a very faded look to it.

Have a reddit comic shitty co fags

He looks spooked in the second pic.

The Directors Cut Extended Universe meme is real

Well another thing is that he compared main universe costume of Cyborg in Injustice 1 to the Injustice universe costume of Injustice 2. The Injustice universe Cyborg is incredibly similar minus the actual body proportions.

WB owns DC entirely, they have since 1972

There's nothing wrong with introducing characters, but do it in a not shit way that actually flows.

Ocean's 11 introduced nearly 10 characters in a montage. X-Men introduced the whole team as the story progressed. Avengers reintroduced each character with a short scene.

My problem isn't that they introduced characters. My problem is that it was such a waste of time and, more importantly, shoddily edited.

>My problem is that it was such a waste of time

You can thank Whedon for all of that.

If you combine the TT version with the Injustice version it would be the perfect Cyborg look. Vic needs to ditch the red and stick with blue

It'll look better, at least. I'm all about the visuals, cape movies are always shit anyways. Marvelfags delude themselves into thinking the MCU isn't garbage with its only saving grace being the Winter Soldier.

This. Affleck seen both and even said the Whedon cut made the movie better. Snyder fags just need to accept he's not meant for comicbook movies and Whedon is better suited and the only reason why people have anything nice to say about JL.

Well he would say that. He wouldn't shit on the movie, unlike Whedon who openly likes social media posts that say Steppenwolf looks like shit.

>wanting MORE Zack Snyder

Both WW and JL were boring, mediocre at best movies, where as BvS and MoS were interesting. You might call them slightly flawed, but they were exciting and different. Now we're just turning even DC movies into lighthearted family comedies.

>exciting and different

I guess I'll agree they were different. I'm not used to seeing pee jars and wheelchair bombs

the only exciting part was watching this dumpster fire implode

>slightly flawed
>slightly
m8

Granny's peach tea was pretty great Lex scene, tbqh.

Whedon like trolling fanboys. He does shit on his twitter all the time. Snyder fags are just wanting to believe it was whedons fault why critics are not liking the movie when we all know that whedon is the only reason why JL is being liked twice as much as BvS.