The show really wasn't the same without him...

The show really wasn't the same without him. Having Stan/Kyle be the "voice of reason" means the boys can't all take on the role of being stupid kids anymore.

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/tv/news/south-park-creators-reveal-scientology-made-isaac-hayes-stop-voicing-chef-a7307316.html
youtube.com/watch?v=vjcp1klct6M
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Stan and Kyle are distinct characters

Holy shit I just realized this

The show for better when he died

Elaborate

Damn I really miss Chef. There are so many great jokes that came from him.

What is the episode where the children ask him a scenario about killing a hooker or something and he immediately just kicks them out of his house. Then later in the episode he comes out of no where with a plan for them to run away and go off the grid.

It wasn't a hooker

"Simpsons Already Did It"

it was when Mrs. Choksondik was raped and killed, the kids told him that the seamen found in her stomach belonged to them.

did we ever find out who murdered her?

He thought they murdered their teacher and raped her so he bought them tickets and he was going to help them. I was shocked in the end he was going to help them. It shows how much Chef cared about them, which really hurts how they killed him off. Chef deserved better.

Blame the shitty club.

isn't that what the boys did?

She wasn't raped. The semen was Mr. Mackeys. She had a heart attack or something.

It doesn't matter. Isaac Hayes died a year or so after leaving the show.

She choked on dick.

>turned into Darth Chef and teases his return
>this is ignored for like a decade
>Chef finally comes back in a video game but as a Nazi zombie instead of the Darth Chef
I'll never stop being mad about this.

Wonder how they would have sent him off then if he hadn't of died.

I think that was because Trey and Matt were hoping Isaac would see sense and come back, and the Darth Chef idea was a backup thing in case he did, but then he died, so that flushed away any chances of Darth Chef getting a redemption arc.

I've seen a longer article that went into way more detail, but this one gets the gist of it

independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/tv/news/south-park-creators-reveal-scientology-made-isaac-hayes-stop-voicing-chef-a7307316.html

The truth about what happened is completely fucked up. The content of the episode seemed to suggest that Matt and Trey knew the truth about the situation, but it's fucked up that all we saw was that interview where they call him a hypocrite for being offended by the Closet episode.

Simpson’s did it

Yea, wasn't he supposed to be in the original script for what became Imagination Land or whatever before Hayes died?

Zombie chef was definitely a reference to pink eye though.

That, the COD zombies, and to some extent a retcon of Chef's ultimate fate.

in the earliest season there was no difference between kyle and stan except for wendy. nowadays Stan is the normalfag of the group while Kyle is a moralfag. Also, Butters is way better than Kenny except for Mysterio.

>Kyle is a moralfag
Fuck you, no he isn't. Do you even know anything about Kyle? He's just a dirty jew rat who only rallies behind causes because he wants to get back at Cartman, fuck him.
Stan's the real moralfag.

how is this a serious thread

Hi Cartman

This is one of my favorite moments from the show. I miss Chef so much.
youtube.com/watch?v=vjcp1klct6M

>South Park got worse over time

Well no shit.

Being a moralfag is a bad thing, retard

Karenney is cute.

E N O U G H

Fucking stop.