WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK I WAS JUST TURNED AWAY FROM THE POLLS IN FRONT OF A COUPLE DOZEN PEOPLE BECAUSE I'M "NOT...

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK I WAS JUST TURNED AWAY FROM THE POLLS IN FRONT OF A COUPLE DOZEN PEOPLE BECAUSE I'M "NOT REGISTERED" WHAT THE FUCK I HAVE LIVED IN THIS SHITTY HELL HOLE NATION FOR 20 OF MY 20 YEARS ON THIS EARTH AND I'M NOT FUCKING REGISTERED HERE? THIS FUCKING SYSTEM IS RIGGED FOR HILLARY THEY ARE FUCKING DOING IT!

Other urls found in this thread:

heavy.com/news/2016/11/provisional-ballots-what-to-do-if-youre-told-you-cant-vote-on-election-day/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i just moved a year ago and i knew to get registered, sorry you're a stupid Trump retard, get stumped faggot LUL

>he thinks you're automatically registered

You can thank the republicans for making it hard to vote. It's so niggers don't vote.

grats. you're basically a nigger.

p.s. yes the system is actually rigged -- rigged to stop niggers from voting.

You can still register on Election Day can you not?

You can here

HOW IN THE FUCK AREN'T I NOT? I WAS FUCKING BORN HERE I'M NOT SOME SPIC THAT CROSSED THE BORDER!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU CAN'T! THEY RIGGED THE SHIT FOR SHILLARY

Did you not vote in the primaries you dumb fuck? If not you have yourself go blame.

you are a fucking embarrassment

I voted a month ago and have been registered for 8 years. You'refucking retarded.

>mfw Trump loses the final swing state by 1 vote
>mfw it was your state
>Mfw you fucked it all up

>surprised that you can't vote without registering
You're making america look bad. Stop.

I don't think so

It was not rigged. The system is in place to *prevent* voter fraud.

cant wait for the mass killing of leftist blue scum.

some lone wolf is gonna hit you cucks so hard you will feel it for years to cum.

ill be watching that shit on the news, laughing my aas off.

DEATH
TO
THE
LEFT

Fake and gay.

What did Kek mean by this?

If you voted last election and haven't moved/changed mailing addresses you're still registered right? The "please register" people at my university kept telling me I don't have to re-register if I haven't changed residence.

I'll be pretty damn pissed if I'm turned down because "you have to register for THIS election".

What the fuck are primaries?
HOW IS ME VOTING VOTER FRAUD YOU FUCKNIG CTR SHILL

fucking dumbass OP why didn't you register.

what a goddamn moron

>voter system made by republicans to stop minorities from voting
>actually prevents braindead trump cucks from voting

TOP KEK

>be unregistered hillary supporter
>go vote

>go to next voting station
>vote
>vote
>vote

Only like 6 states have automatic registration, and you would get a letter or notification that you were.

All I had to do was check a box when I got my new driver's license. Might as well be automatic.

It's a low effort troll guys

Remember when thousands of Bernfags did this during the Primaries and then stomped their feet all over Twitter and their government offices. Fucking idiots. You are on the fucking internet EVERYDAY! How do you not know to get registered, and when the deadline is? How do you know not to check before the registration deadline? Just fucking stupid.

>muh power fantasy.

Your heart will catch up to you before that ever happens :^)

THANKS FOR CORRECTING THE RECORD
IF THEY HAVE MY DRIVER LICENSE THEY SHOULD BE ABLE TO WRITE MY FUCKING NAME DOWN YOU'D THINK. THEY ARE FUCKING ATUSTITIC

>people voting for trump are really this fucking stupid
do a fucking google search on registration laws you literal cuckland

demand a provisional ballot. make sure you get your signature right.

t. expert expert

this was just a thread that 404d. you're going to see it all day faggots because

LE XDDDD

EPIC XDDD

TROLLAN XDDD

dont fall for it. sega.

Madame President.

I have a feeling this is concern trolling by ctr. We had a shit load of threads when the registration deadlines were coming up

for shame

Bitch you didn't even get your driver's license

>tfw to intelligent to give CTR threads (you)s

Trump will win if every state has similar voting system.

congrats you have just now realized anglogermanic autism

>all these fake shill threads

Anybody thinking that these faggots are telling the truth are morons. If Trump loses, shills will say that people on Sup Forums were to blame for not voting. Slide this shit.

Stop responding to fucking ctr shills

this

You idiotic dumbass
You literally have to go out of your way not to register to vote when getting a driver's license
There were also 10000000000000000 posts, ads, news segments, etc. about how to REGISTER TO VOTE and to make sure you're REGISTERED TO VOTE and DEADLINES TO REGISTER and you didn't think about it during any of that?

K Y S

You're a fucking idiot

That one was a bit too much, CTR.

You need to wait a bit more in between threads.

Buy a plane ticket and get back to where you are registered Jesus.

Crowd source fhe money if you have to. Go ask reddit.

electoral college fuckwit

Retard.

>low income retarded niggers didn't register

>Mfw the American voting system is truly based

Dear CTR

We know you've worked hard this election. We all have. Just relax now. Have some bantz. Have a nice cup of Hitler.

The campaign is over.

IT DOESN'T MATTER HOW MANY ADS THERE WERE I THOUGHT I WAS REGISTERED. I'M AN AMERICAN FUCKING CITIZEN! FUCK FLORIDA!

kek

>Sup Forums is too dumb to actually vote

maybe stick to doing "crowdsourced intelligence analysis" for the larp - I mean "fbi agents" boys

I registered to vote today in Wisconsin and voted

>Falling for the bait
Hello new friend

THEY SAID I COULDN'T THERE WERE A COUPLE OF BLONDE GIRLS LAUGHING AT MY AS I WALKED OUT! THIS IS HORSESHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT FUCKING FEMINISM!!!!!!!!!!!

Registering to vote literally takes like 10 minutes online, if you think it's hard you're actually retarded

This is a psyops to make trump first time voters (a lot of us) believe that voting is hard and diffficult so we shouldn't

FUCKING VOTE YOU CAN REGISTER THERE. DO NOT BE DISCOURAGED BY SHILLS

Just a reminder,

OP IS A FUCKING DEMORALIZE SHILL.

HE'S ALSO TRYING TO MAKE US LOOK RETARDED.

FUCK YOU OP

Trumpfags are so dumb haha.

What is a reading comprehension?

I can't tell if trolling or retarded

I moved and didn't even update anything and I was still registered at my new address.

>I am literally retarded
>I have literally ignored every "register to vote" link in Trump Generals because I'm retarded
>I will blame others for my inability to register to vote
OP is literally retarded and doesn't deserve to be allowed to vote.

>burger is burgering.

Dumpfkin btfo now, and later today.

You're a fucking idiot for not registering.

>fuckface ignores we've had threads about how to resister since the primaries

Ctr sure is stupid

>opt to vote in the state i moved
>go to dmv to transfer my license
>tell the guy at the dmv i want to register to vote
>dmv drags its ass getting me my registration papers
>miss deadline
>cant vote

>>I have literally ignored every "register to vote" link in Trump Generals because I'm retarded

BUT I FUCKING DIDN'T!!!!!! I THOUGHT I WAS REGISTERED YOU STUPID FUCKING CTR KIKE! HOW THE FUCK WAS I SUPPOSE TO KNOW I WASN'T!?!??!?!

Bait thread. No one is this dumb that cares about voting.

YOU RUINED EVERYTHING OP

Yes? No? Maybe?

It literally varies from county to county. Plus, there's a lot of voter suppression tactics designed to disenfranchise niggers.

"You must go to this special place during very particular hours with 3 forms of ID to register to vote at least 1 week before you vote, so you can then spend all day waiting to vote" type of bullshit.

If you don't take time off work to register, then take time off to vote, you don't count. You have to be intelligent and take the time to do these things. The working poor are thus successfully disenfranchised (can't take the time off work for this bullshit), and niggers are disenfranchised (can't afford the fees to get IDs).

It's a giant game of stupid on top of retarded with a side order of bullshit.

Trips of truth.

CHECKED & KEK'D.

/thread already goddamn

>I couldn't be assed to spend 20 minutes to check if I'm registered for voting in elections

Your own fault to be honest.

Drumpftards are too dumb to vote.

fake and gay, nobody could possibly be this stupid

Guys, I just got back from my American Institute in Taiwan polling station, and it's not looking good for Trump...

Everywhere I looked, '我跟她在一起' shirts, but no MAGA hats. Outside, '愛川普的恨' bumper stickers on 90% of the cars in the parking lot and even on the buses loaded with marginalized mainlanders, Indonesians and Filipinos brought in to vote left...

Why didn't Trump have a strategy to get out the vote?...

shitty pasta.

anyone who hasnt gotten the message that they need to REGISTER TO VOTE is retarded and shouldnt be allowed to vote EVER
anyone who actually believes that a person possesssing the minimal intelligence required to type a message, solve the captcha and push "post", yet still cant understand what all those "register" ads were about should simply sterilize themselves.

you are too inferior to be allowed a chance to breed, even by accident.

> swallowed the bait whole

THIS ARE CTR THREADS TO MAKE US DEMORALIZED DONT BELIEVE THIS SHIT I REPEAT DONT BELIEVE THIS SHIT.
THIS SAME SHIT IS GETTING POSTED SINCE MANY HOURS NOW

Average Trump voter haha.

For many hours now*

do you not understand how the electoral college works or

Im a Mexican who became a citizen. Even I knew you had to register.

Did you? Did you?

>recently got into Sup Forums
>first election I can vote in
>look up how and when to register in Texas
>I missed the registration deadline by a day
Feels bad, but it's Texas, right? At least I'm not in a swing state.

Goddamn, didn't you learn about the election process in high school? Didn't your government or social studies class take a day to get voter registration forms for the senior students?
Did you not even vote in the primaries? Didn't you start worrying when you were not mailed your designated polling location?

Fucking hell Sup Forums you really are the worst of the worst, this country deserves to go down the shitter.

This is why Trump will lose, being popular does nothing if your supporters are too dumb to vote.

heavy.com/news/2016/11/provisional-ballots-what-to-do-if-youre-told-you-cant-vote-on-election-day/

>Im a Mexican who became a citizen. Even I knew you had to register.

I THOUGHT PEOPLE THAT WERE BORN HERE WERE REGISTERED! WE'RE FUCKING DOCUMENTAED UNLIKE IMMIGRANTS YOU FUCKING SPICCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC GO VOTE HILLARY YOU LSOER

You've let your country down. Trump should deport morons like you. How can he MAGA when twats like you are holding the country back. I hope you're well and truly ashamed of yourself.

I would tell you to kill yourself but you'd probably fuck that up too.

And this isn't even the first thread like this.

Don't you burgers have something along the lines of civic education on schools?

>specifically point out that i'm referring to a swing state
>WROOOOONG

Depends on where you are in Tx

Austin is blue

Gotta register man. You're nigger tier and should probably kys

>Goddamn, didn't you learn about the election process in high school? Didn't your government or social studies class take a day to get voter registration forms for the senior students?

I'll try to calm down. We never had anything like that. Like I said before I don't even know what the fuck primaries are.

Do you understand it? Like you must be purposefully overlooking this as a troll. Look up the movie "Swing Vote" for an idea of why you are being retarded right now.

You would be in a civilized country.

CALL
THE
HILLARY
CAMPAIGN

DO IT
THEY WILL HELP YOU

Trust me you dumbfuck, I did.

Youre the reason the US is shit, you dont have a proper education.

Sweden fucking gets it.

How fucking stupid are you?

You have been successfully disenfranchised by the system.

You were deemed unworthy and not useful to the political machine. Your vote was meant to be lost, because you are too stupid.

Just like niggers and the poor. You are literally the unwanted in America.