Trump has officially lost

Trump has officially lost

Sup Forums BTFO

Shut up leaf

Bloah blah Trump doesn't stand a chance blah blah don't even bother blah blah.

Fuck you tripfagging leaf. Get used to this image

A

>donald
>not trump
nice try alberto

Sup Forums is ALWAYS wrong.

FUCKING

This is my electoral college prediction. Clinton wins big, yet only gets a plurality of the popular vote.

I predict that high Latino turnout will carry Florida, Nevada, and Arizona for Clinton.

White professionals and turnout among African Americans and Latinos will carry North Carolina for Clinton.

Iowa, and Ohio are leaning Trump, but could swing the other way. Depends on the working class white union vote.

Georgia is close, but will probably bend for Trump due to the fact that there has not been as much migration from northern states as is the case in Virginia and North Carolina.

Alaska (yes Sarah Palin land) is in contention. The native American population could put the Democrats on top in the last Frontier.

Either way, I think Clinton will win.

pekka please show some respect

Nice tripfag, good enough for memes.

Screencapped.

Why thankyou

Respect for drumpftards? Never.

It was a close call. Europe needs to separate its security from usa/nato.

>wise
>leaf

Get ready for this, Sup Forums. Blue voters in Vermont are fractured, demoralized, angry, and lost. This state is going Red for the first time since 1988.

t. ivan

>texas
>red

LEAF

idk man, I live in VT and just got back from my polling station, and it's not looking good for Trump...

Everywhere I looked, 'I'm With Her' shirts, but no MAGA hats. Outside, 'Love Trump's Hate' bumper stickers on 90% of the cars in the parking lot and even on the buses loaded with marginalized Latinos, Latinas and blacks brought in to vote left...

Why didn't Trump have a strategy to get out the vote?...

Change Maine CD-2 blue and you're good. The Latino vote is going to fuck Trump. I've already voted for him and everyone else should too, but I've got a horrible feeling that Trump is going to get routed because there's just so many of them all over the country. I've been preparing myself for days and I advise everyone else do the same. Better to expect the worst and be pleasantly surprised than expect the best and be sorely disappointed.

A FUCKING LEAF

Nope.

Usa can't be trusted anymore. It is not stable enough.

After 4 years there could be another hitler and europe will reconstruct the security policies without usa. Screencap this.

Where the fuck did you vote? I just voted in Winooski, which is like immigrant central in the bluest part of the state and there were literally no Hillary/Kaine signs anywhere. I've seen one, ONE Hillary Kaine sign while driving around Chittenden county in the last month.

hey ctr, why post this in multiple treads?

I just got back from my polling station, and it's not looking good for hillary...

Everywhere I looked, 'MAGA Hats' shirts, but no I'm With Her shirt. Outside, 'Love Trump' bumper stickers on 90% of the cars in the parking lot and even on the buses loaded with marginalized Latinos,
Latinas and blacks brought in to vote Trump...

Why didn't Hillary have a strategy to get out the vote?

stop talking about other people

Trump taking New York, Massachusetts, and Pennsylvania. Poortugal confirms.

that's copypasta

no no no, it's JIDF we're scared of

SHARE THIS

I live in ANONYMOUS PROXY and just got back from my polling station, and it's not looking good for Trump...

Everywhere I looked, 'I'm With Her' shirts, but no MAGA hats. Outside, 'Love Trump's Hate' bumper stickers on 90% of the cars in the parking lot and even on the buses loaded with marginalized Latinos, Latinas and blacks brought in to vote left...

Why didn't Trump have a strategy to get out the vote?...

CTR shill. Seen this exact txt posted everywhere

Not on my watch

IT'S NOT OVER UNTIL IT'S OVER
GO FUCKING VOTE

>322
>literally the number of rigging

If you give RCP the predictions of their polls as correct and remove the +11 Clinton anomaly in the polling in New Hampshire and give NH to Trump then the map looks like this...

Do you recall the gross disparity between her rallies and Trump's? I forget the source ( i apologize) but I believe if you tally up ALL her rallies attendances and all Trump's the difference is like 500,000+.

I had a liberal tell me "But that doesn't matter. Those are just rallies; who really has the time to go attend those?"
And I responded "The same people who have the time to go and VOTE."

>A ctr leaf is shitposting
>What a suprise

The media don't make calls until after the polls close -- you embarrassing idiot.

>so many of them
>15% of the electorate

Okay

Yes yes let the syrup flow through you

>hilary fags don't know how to vote

This is a bad thing how?

Won't someone please call Sean Hannity!?

"N-NO TRUMP COULD STILL WI-"

So many shills today

Even if we lose our movement will continue and get much much worse for you

>Even-
Aww, but Trump will win, right? No way he gets, say, CRUSHED HILARIOUSLY tonight!

>Our movement
Just like the Bernouts, right?

This is simply a shill tactic for Trumpcucks. GTFO no one actually wants Trump to win. Take your paid shilling to plebbit