I know almost everyone hates e-celeb threads, but honestly...

I know almost everyone hates e-celeb threads, but honestly, do you think he will ever make a cartoon longer than his 3-second loops of animation in his reviews? Or is he going to doom himself to just complain every review about not having his own show?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=llRFOV7XbhE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i thought he OD'd?

To be honest i don't really want him to have a show. He has his place in this world and he full-fills that role somewhat well.

He's a hack...like egoraptor and other failed animators turned "youtube reviewer"

with all the weird personal stuff he's spewed about himself online he's never going to find a job in kids animation at least. like that time shadman got kicked off making backgrounds for a show after they saw the stuff he makes
Sure most animators are weird or a bit off (you have to be to be able to handle the load of mindless animating) but the smart ones keep that to themselves or until it's already too late.

No,that's just Sup Forums,i don't care about e-celeb threads.

It's a different era now. Even in the 90s and early 00s you could be a weirdo without it being public enough knowledge for the suits to care. Mostly it just came down to the audience noticing (Tartakovsky and his thing for dat ass) or former coworkers bitching (John K and his everything).

wait shadman got kick off a show?
please elaborate. also bump

Thread Hijack! Post Goth Girls!

was a long while ago don't really remember much that I didn't say
He was doing some work for a show (i don't remember what it was) someone (probably a higher up) found his work online and he got the boot
sorry I can't be more helpful

No he's basically the dobson of our time with less skill.

I don't think what is showing us gives the audience reason to believe pan is putting any serious determination behind becoming an animator. He may be practicing without us knowing but who knows? So far I think if pan keeps working and putting forth the effort improve than he can he just needs to value substance over style. I think it is his style that's killing his talent it's too limiting. He needs realistic studies done and not such focus on his style which he is riding home to death.

youtube.com/watch?v=llRFOV7XbhE

The only reason Sup Forums hates e-celebs is because they're eternally butthurt that they can't become that successful and fuck up in all the same ways real e-celebs have except with full intent because edgy nihilism lel

>he's basically the dobson of our time with less skill.
???

>will ever make a cartoon
A cartoon about what exactly?

People on the internet like to make extreme comments to get attention.
He's nowhere near Dobson.

i thought i had a good library of curses but I only just realised how heavy hitting calling someone a Dobson is...
But yea nah PP is far from a Dobson, for one I actually enjoy most of PP's stuff...

is it really pan?
>wearing your own merch
I dont think its quite the same but that seems a bit CWC, hmmm

He's a chronic masturbater. They never get shit done. If he could learn to stop and only do it once in a while he might get some shit done, but otherwise it's utter unfulfillment and an early death for pan.

His designs are fucking awful.

Citation Needed

but yea probably

He can't be that delusional. I like him but even CN has some standards. His character design isn't great. The only rule he know is: the silluette of a character has to be recognisable . But the character design also has to reflect the personality and he often fails at this point. His webcomic also has mediocre writing.

He should stick to his reviews. 350k followers isn't bad. Maybe he can do a VA cameo but that's it.

>It's a Pan makes a a thread to shill himself episode

I hate reruns

I only dislike threads about a guy and his personal bs. If he makes a video with a point like his action cartoon speculation or why are there no 2d cartoons in the cinema anymore then this belongs in a thread.

t. Pan

Kirbopher don't know shit about character design in terms of shapes or color. Yet, he is everything these days

>other failed animators turned "youtube reviewer"
What dimension are you from? Failed animators become LPers.

He should stick to complaining and reviewing, I tried to read his webcomic and that shit has one of the worst artstyles I ever seen.

His shit looks like it would be hosted on Snafu Comics if it came out a few years earlier. Pan's not a good artist. At least, his style isn't great. It tries way to hard to be stylish and not enough to be appealing. He's a pretty okay reviewer, definitely the best and least autistic one Youtube and doesn't shill super hard.

>least autistic
rilly?
I would have taken "far from the most autistic" but rilly?

I like his style but ya, the character designs are fucking dreadful

I taught he was voice acting

His comic is a legitimate strain on the eyes.

The bar is pretty low

He was animating. Or rather, he first went to art school (could have fooled me), then went to animation, then got in on anything video game related be it as a guest animator or voice actor. I guess he landed on voice acting considering the quality of his animation and art style

He legitimately inspires me to work on my stuff and not in a positive way.
I know it isn't healthy to compare yourself to any other artist but sometimes you look at what makes someone popular and you get a spark of competitiveness like "oh fuck I can do better than that"

chronic masterbater here, can confirm

>CN has some standards

someone link some of his animation please. he has whined about not having his own cartoon but i have never seen his work.

My dick says yes, my mind says stop.

I hate it when this happens.

It's a bitch to animate and he didn't really study that iirc.
Plus a good chunk of this time is spent on pumping out pages for his webcomic. Even if he decides to make a cartoon series with minimal animation, similar to how he animates his avatar in reviews, he's got to sacrifice something along the way. Him getting VA's wouldn't be a problem, time managing will.

Please capitalize your I's and learn to spell.

I can tell Pan had fun this weekend.

where do you think you are?

I hate that fucker nolan, he actually said "kino" out loud last podcast

Sup Forums, and you'll notice that while most people here while they don't know shit about grammer they can at least spell decently. The fact that I can pick out which posts are by you is bothering me.

>and you'll notice that while most people here while they don't know shit

I will assume spelling "grammar" wrong was an intentional goof to make a point.

only 2 out of 3 you faguette
i win this round

Yes it was totally intentional, totally. fuck that was a stupid mistake

your browser has spell check
turn it the fuck on

My computers spellcheck stoped working last week, my settings say it's on, but even when I purposely misspell words the red line doesn't appear under them, it was working fine and then it just stopped. Don't know what to do.

He also gave a shoutout to /trash/ before

How do I not end up like Pan? I'm a starter in the grand scheme and meta of the art world and I've been self taught by reading 3 books on composition and storyboarding.

I just need to know, also yes I watched /co's/ must watch animation for animators list