Guys, don't bother voting

Guys, don't bother voting.

Pennsylvania here, I just came back from a polling station and there were literally no MAGA hats to be seen, only #ImWithHer shirts. It was a long line, so we entertained ourselves by singing Katy Perry songs and chanting LOVE TRUMPS HATE.

It's hard to admit, but Drumpf has no chance.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YIV6hGc2bZA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

don't you have some pools to be making green or favelas to be shooting up? fuck off spic

Damn.

I live in a philly suburb but now probably wont bother voting now, its pretty cold outside today

>flag
ffs slow down with the shitposting.

kek. You think people are going to show up among their friends and neighbors wearing hats that would get them ostracized?

Wow, sounds like a lost cause. I don't think I'll bother voting today. It makes more sense to just go outside and curbstomp liberals.

Same here bro. #Imwithher as far as the eye can see at oxford road polling station

>Discouraged by shirts and lack of hats
GB2Favela, political attire is not allowed inside polling stations, fggt.

I'm in Pennsylvania and after someone voted some based dude yelled "HILLARY FOR PRISON, THAT CUNT IS GOING TO JAIL" and the older ladies that were clearly liberal started getting triggered. It was great.

I was surprised so many people are out voting here today, lines are way longer than they were in 2012. Also, last night this huge building had a TRUMP neon installation on the side of the building and everyone was honking their horns on the highway driving past it when I was coming home from work.

>nice flag

youtube.com/watch?v=YIV6hGc2bZA

If there's a new way, I'll be the first in line...

but it better work this time.

You aren't allowed to wear apparell like that at a voting station, brazil shitter.

mfw 7-1 and shitty olympics knocked brazil tfo so hard he had a personality change

Here's your .2 shekels CTR

Pennsylvania, Brazil? Never heard of it.

Trump will win, and you will realize you supported national secret selling, bribery, NPO abuse, security breaches, nepotism, media rigging, social network censoring, president lying, terrorism supporting for profit, duplicity to bankers vs. public, support for big banks over public, paying people to incite violence, voter fraud, mocking of faiths and races, destruction of evidence under subpoena, satanic rituals, attempts to circumvent the law by offering favors, foreign election rigging, debate question stealing, primary election stealing, hope for terrorist acts, suggestions to beat subordinates to relieve stress, drug price fixing, scandal faking, poll oversampling, uranium selling to russia, money laundering, racism, unequal pay for women, sexual harassment suppression, and laughing at how well she did defending a rapist

>tfw Sup Forums is cucked beyond all recognition as soon as Florida goes blue in the earliest stages of the count

Can't wait, literally getting hard just thinking about it.

I wore a hill badge, but voted for trump, I'm not stupid enough to openly support him in Cali unless he wins, I like being able to have a job.

Guys I think it's over
Not a single Trump sign on the streets of ConcepciĆ³n...

Fuckin dumb BR monkey you ain't fooling anyone

and don't forget McCarthyism.

All this "grr Russian" stuff is redolent of McCarthy. There was a news article asking progs to quit the "grr Russian" shtick that they were parroting from their rich white masters.

you forgot murder

What part of Brazil is Pennysylvania in?

Damn. You're right. I was going to vote for Trump, but once I saw the turnout for Shillary I just ducked my head down and headrd home. There's no hope for my state.

shit, we're losing out on the Chile vote... all is lost

You realize after tomorrow you will have to find a job right? The election will be over and pay to comment will stop.

g-g-guys p-p-please don't vote for trump!
b-b-btfo right guys?

I left out the murder and pedophilia because I want them to be proven. All the stuff I said has definitive sources in the e-mails, videos, and audio recordings.

>brazil

Fuck off illegal immigrant

saged

Why? America doesn't care about proof, just the accusations.

You forgot to trun your vpn on.

>OP posts from Brazil
>call them an illegal immigrant

wat