I think I'm finally done with this show. This last bomb just killed any interest I had, I couldn't even finish it...

I think I'm finally done with this show. This last bomb just killed any interest I had, I couldn't even finish it. Watching it right after watching the Star vs bomb was a mistake. All it was, ALL it was, was just Steven going through the same shit with Connie that Pearl went through with Garnet in the Sardonyx bomb. The exact same shit. The only thing that happened was Lapis fucking off, and that had to be done with focus on that fucking memedog pumpkin that just acts as an incarnation of Lapis and Peridot's wasted potential. The fact that the first episode was a whole lot of absolute fucking NOTHING just so Steven could realize how Connie felt in a really hamfisted way was bullshit.

The killer for me though, is when Garnet started talking about Pink Diamond. Now I didn't expect a lore dump, I didn't want it. I wanted Steven to voice his belief that Rose may not have been the one to kill Pink Diamond, getting the CG's thinking or fretting or SOMETHING in relation to what is supposed to be the plot, but no. All we get is "I'M SAD BECUS GIRLPAJEET!" I looked up a synopsis of the last two episodes before watching them, to see if anything happened. The next episode was just going to be some Peridot/Kindergarten/Melodrama, and the last episode was Steven and Connie making up. But not in interesting circumstances like Pearl and Garnet, no, they're just at REEE-SHITLORD-MISOGYNIST-GET-OUT's party.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lGkhEvR495Y
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I just can't help but compare it to Star's bomb. It started off as teen drama shit, sure. Not really my cup of tea. I don't give a shit about shipping. But what are they supposed to do? They were between villains, Toffee is dead and Ludo is on a spirit journey in space. So we watch Star try and go about ending Monster/Mewman hatreds while also exploring her powers and generally having fun which is much more enjoyable than Steven being a fat little crybaby. Also we have Eclipsa sliding her way into a mentor role now that Glossaryck is a retard, and this show likes stomping on the old trope of PARENTS ARE DUMB, THEY'RE OLD AND THEY JUST DON'T GET IT! so the fact that Eclipsa keeps trying to come off as a benign trickster who was unfairly punished rather than the villainess they called her is something to watch out for.

But the way this bomb ends, it simultaneously provides serious fucking implications for the lore, takes a joke villain and gives her some serious backstory, and shits all over Star's dreams of peace in the Mewni-East. Compare that to a problem that is created in the bomb and ended in the bomb, like in Steven Universe.

Maybe I'll start watching the show again when something happens, maybe when we see White Diamond. Maybe.

Star is the better show obviously. That being said, if you were at any part of your life a member of the Steven Universe fanbase, we don't want you in Star's fanbase.

who the fuck are you

He's a nobody, just ignore him.

>Realizing just now that Steven Universe is complete shit
You’re a slow one aincha?

>Toffee
>Dead
Yes, of course. He is definitely dead, won't come back in two a season and a half at all. Nope, nope, nope.

Are people fighting tooth and nail against this train wreck outside of here?

>dumping SU this late
I don't even know what happens after they escape the Zoo besides a Pink Lars and this Connie thing you guys keep talking about

I have no idea how SU can be so annoying but it looks like it hasn't given up on that trait

Well, that's too bad. I hope you'll be able to find a show you DO enjoy.
Bye!

git gud

shoulda dumped it months ago so you could be laughing along with us at its slow demise

>SUfag butt-blasted that someone finally realized what a shitshow their shit show is, but can’t actually refute any arguments, so he tries to get a snarky last word in, I’m the hopes that It doesn’t make him look as pathetic
Yes, yes, run along and lick your wounds now.

>taking this long to realize SU is Tumblr garbage

Did you ride the short bus to school user?

Well as long as you finally figured it out

But Garnet is a hetero ship since that Ruby is in fact a man.

When I get my high school diploma I hope to drive the short bus.

to be fair Gemcation was the worst of the bomb

Stop calling them bombs, you meme huffing nutsack.

Yeah, I'm not reading all that, but I think I agree.

The only reason why I watch this show is the music. And they finally fail it too.
Yeah, I'm done

>this poor soul didn't dropped SU after the zoo
brain problems i guess

>muh star is better
oh wew , because she didn't wasted Toffee or anything right?
Just say you love teen drama , because S2 so far was that , and this new season it looks the fucking same. The plot here is secondary.

If you legit think one of these shows are great/amazing then you have brain damage.

Whenever i see posts like this i can't help but think this person probably never really liked the show. The entire point of SU is that it has a cute and comfy atmosphere and characters you can empathize with.

You're not supposed to get upset while watching cartoons my dude. You're not supposed to judge every character interaction based on whether or not it advances the one specific part of the plot that you care about. You're not meant to sit there getting angry because the characters don't always do exactly what you want them to do at every moment. This is probably indicative of autism spectrum disorder or some other developmental deficiency.

When I watch Steven Universe, I enjoy it regardless of what happens, because I get to spend that time with characters whose voices and personalities fill me with happiness. If you don't feel this way then you should definitely stop watching because you never "got" the show to begin with.

>admits to not having watched episodes
>complains about them anyway
good I'm glad your leaving the fanbase, just wish I could make you leave the board entirely

I like Star too but season 3 hasn't even been very good, I don't see why the contrast bothers you, but maybe I'm crazy for liking a little cute fluff with Steven instead of the 15th Starco shipping drama episode or the 6th alternative Marco ship tease episode, or getting smashed in the face with the idea that racism might be bad episode, or literally all of the Ponyhead, because that is basically what the Star Bomb was

I'm in the same boat user. All these hiatuses for some of the worst episodes in the series.

I hated how uncharacteristically shitty to each other everyone was, especially this late in the series.

Why did everyone suddenly take 5 steps back in character development? How could Connie not be happy to see Steven after all that shit? Wasn't Lapis supposed to be over her fears now and why would she think stealing the barn from Peri is ok? And Steven was supposed to be developing into an independent young man. How could let Connie's nonsense consume him that much that he couldn't appreciate what Greg and the gems were doing enough to never mention the Pink and Yellow Diamond "plot development"? Why didn't Greg ever give him any dad advice?

I held out because it almost looked like they making developments in the Zoo bomb. Turns out not only were there no developments, but we actually went back to square one.

>I-It’s supposed to be boring shit! You just don’t get it!
Kek

>I enjoy it regardless of what happens, because I get to spend that time with characters whose voices and personalities fill me with happiness
Yeah, like Lapis.
Oh, wait.

>OK OKfag talking shit

>When I watch Steven Universe, I enjoy it regardless of what happens, because I get to spend that time with characters whose voices and personalities fill me with happiness.

>..whose voices and personalities fill me with happiness

This...This has to be b8.
All the characters are retarded, whiny, annoying and overly melodramatic.

See:
youtube.com/watch?v=lGkhEvR495Y

How these characters can make you
>happy
is beyond me.

>braindead jackiefag
your opinion means less than shit

let literally anyone else tell him to fuck off

Yea, git gud at ignoring the lack of plot and also git gud at not caring about consistency.

Okay, listen. The show is not about Steven going on radical space adventures. The show is about Steven growing up. This part of the story was about Steven dealing with a specific part of growing up that happens to you when you're a normal and non-autistic male who has a girl that he likes. The vacation episode and the incident with Garnet in the hot tub is specifically designed to hammer this point home and make the viewer understand that this arc is not about Gem Stuff. Just because it's not Gem Stuff doesn't mean it's not important to the show as a whole.

Do you think Neon Genesis Evangelion is regarded so highly because it's got lots of scenes of cool robots beating each other up? It's not. It's because it's a powerful story about adolescence and the ennui of becoming a young adult. Without those parts of the story it would be nothing but another forgotten action series of the 90s. NGE is a huge influence on SU if you haven't noticed this already.

Connie WAS happy to see Steven. Watch the show.

That's fine. It doesn't matter to me whether you understand or not.

>Steven
>Growth
>Bringing up THE most overrated weebshit in defense of SU

You're acting like a tremendous faggot, but you do have a point. This occurred at the apex of Adventure Time's popularity, where lorefags would swarm everything and inflate their expectations beyond reasonable proportion, while forgetting the original charm of the series. They're the type of ingrate who complains endlessly over "filler" episodes, disregarding the fact that at the end of the day, it's a series about a boy and his magical dog. People who watch a series because of "muh lore" is (one of) a cancer killing Western animation.

That's why I don't watch Steven Universe. The plot might sound a little intriguing, but the characters and direction are hardly my cup of tea. I would rather watch a cartoon with no lore but sufficient in providing personal gratification, than something that has "plot" but isn't actually enjoyable. These people seriously need to broaden their horizons, and maybe, just maybe, search for mediums that are more appropriate.

SU panders to crybabies. Does Star Vs panders to cucks or is she in a relationship with Marco now?

still panders to cucks

Marco left Jackie, but now Star is dating Tom again

For fucks sakes!

>defending AT
Look who's talking about tremendous faggots.

Steven is fat.

Did you not read my post? I didn't say anything about "space stuff". I accepted in season two that the show wasn't about things actually happening.

I was mad that characters developing, the one thing you guys say the show is about, doesn't fucking happen and in fact happens in backwards trajectory.

Steven Universe isn't an episodic series like Spongebob or OK KO. It HAS a plot and episodes are designed to continue into one another.

There's absolutely nothing fucking wrong with having a breakup arc if it works in the story and the characters involved gain something from it. It was handled terribly though. Connie was mad because who the fuck knows why and Steven NEVER HAD A FUCKING RESOLUTION TO THE FEELINGS HE WAS GOING THROUGH.
This was the resolution of the subarc:
>Connie wants to break up
>Steven cries about it
>desperately clings to his phone
>hopes she wants to get back together at the party
>cool she does. Let's ride leave together
>fuck Kevin btw, even though he played a big role in helping them

If you're gonna tell me SU is just a series of feel-good plotlines with good morals, at least let them make sense (and have morals).

???
They got back together. That's the resolution to his feelings.

In what way does steven grow up?
He didnt go to connie's place himself when he fears she's ignoring him and doesnt want to be friends. The grown up thing to do would be to go to her place and say, " hey lets talk about this"
The grown up thing to do when your friend is stuck in space is gather your team and say "okay we need to figure out how we are gonna get lars home"
The grown up thing to do when at the party is to go up to connie and say "hey lets talk this out"
Steven hasnt grown at all, in any way. Hes a fucking moron through and through.

And bullshit on you for implying that everyone here is complaining because there isnt enough action. Fuck. Off. Those 5 episodes didnt need to be action packed at all, they needed SUBSTANCE. Why not make the 5 episodes revolve around steven and the gems figuring out how to get lars home? Put steven in a leadership role, WOW character development AND advancing the plot at the same time!? Blasphemy says Sugar.
Why not explore steven talking to lars' parents? You get the crybaby emotional scenes and again further the plot. what a revolution! But again..no. we dont even see their reaction. Oh one of them had a tomato to throw at dewey. Hehe, so funneh.

No it isn't. Coping with feelings like an adult and learning something from them is a resolution.
Getting back together can come later but the lesson itself never happened.

>he actually thinks svtfoe is better than su

It's really just the hiatuses getting people frustrated. I do understand why people want more "main" plot when they have to wait half a year for 6 episodes. I don't believe this is a problem with the show itself, but CN's scheduling and possibly production issues. (Though it IS a problem.) The show will hold up much better when it can be consumed as a whole.

I mean, you can be a contrarian all you want, but bringing up NGE in a conversation about SU is definitely not out of place.

She never wanted to break up, she was hurt for reasons that are well explained and sometimes that leads to people being irrational or emotionally avoidant for a bit. It's a bit about how sometimes people just need time to process things. Steven also needed the time to understand why she was hurt. This is growth because now we know that Stevonnie is going to be much more reliable in the future.
Lapis has severe PTSD and it only makes sense that such a person would be conflict-averse to an extreme degree. She's never been portrayed as a "good" person at any point in the series, so this isn't really out of character for her. Living in a barn for several months doesn't erase the symptoms of PTSD. It was good for her but it's not going to stop her from running from what she already went through.

"Growing up" doesn't mean "grown up." I dunno. I feel like allowing the characters to have some of these flaws is what makes them believable.
You have some points in the second part, I'll accept that. I don't think it makes the show completely shit though.

It happened at the end of Dewey Wins when he learned why Connie was feeling the way she was.

I'm not saying Adventure Time is some masterpiece worthy of protection from scrutiny (season 6 was pretty bad, all things considered), but it gets vituperated by angry manchildren far too often. Sure, from a "lore" standpoint, the series is a mess, but I think the characters and non-lore episodes are enjoyable enough to merit my continued watching. People get too invested in cartoons, and wind up getting their knickers in a twist. An example would be the "Too Young" episode, which I think is the first major reset button. But that's still a good episode. Did these autistic basement-dwellers consider that maybe, maybe, their headcannons wouldn't come into fruition? Or the "Jake the Dad" episode, which I thought had a hilarious twist ending that apparently also pissed people off.
Season 6 was bad not because of the lore, but because it just wasn't funny. I would rather pursue more "respectable" mediums for true magnificence, or at the bare minimum, something whose artstyle isn't intentionally shit.

>vituperated

I learned a new word today, thanks user.

Ruby is a man only in the Russian World.

>Mewni-East.

Now all I can picture is monsters with suicide vests.

SU was par for its shit course. Only mistake you made was watching SVE before it.

But it isnt believable, how are they not more concerned about Lars?
That makes no sense.

Can someone give me a TL;DR Version of what's happened with Steven Universe? Last I watched it was when we first saw Blue Diamond and Yellow Diamond singing.

That's okay. Marco is kind of dating Kelly, squiring to Star herself, spending some time with Hekapoo, and also there is some redhead tsundere squire girl and Eclipsa was playing with him a little bi~

Holy fuck, SvtFoE is a HAREM ANIME.

If there is a battle to death between Sugar and Nefcy, who will win and eat her opponent's beating heart?

after that the homeworld sent a task force to abduct some humans from town in accordance with peridot's report from season 2, the task force btfo the gems but let the humans go when steven traded himself for them, he got brought back to homeworld with lars (who had hidden on the ship and didn't escape) and was put on trial, he escaped when the diamonds started arguing, met a bunch of fusions/flawed gems, then got attacked by a bunch of robots that killed lars, but he cried over the corpse and revived lars in a state like the lion, so he could crawl through his hair and return to earth, while lars and the rebel gems stayed on homeworld

Why haven't they shared their secret space flight technology with the human governments yet so if Homeworld did invade, they would have a chance?

Has it actually been confirmed that other humans exist outside of Beach City?

They went to Korea, so yes.

Also from this bomb:
> Dewey is no longer Mayor, Nanefua Pizza is
> Pearl most likely has a block put on her by her owner to stop her from revealing secrets
> Lapis fucked off into space and took the barn
> Peridot's "Meme" behavior is explained to be her trying to placate Lapis. She's back to her old self now and most likely living in or near the temple
> Sadie quit her job at the Big Donut where she'd worked since the pilot
> Steven and Connie got back together after a fight over breaking the Jam Buds promise
> Perhaps the biggest one of all: Kevin was actually entertaining

We also got a new song in the form of The Working Dead (sung by Sadie) but that's not really a plot point.

Lars is dead. Brought back to life as a zombie by Jesus Steven.
We learned that Rose may not have killed Pink diamond. Instead being an insider job as questions are brought up about where was her pearl.
Lars and Steven were stuck on Homeworld when this all happned. Lars is still stuck. Steven only escaped because dead Lars acts as a warp tunnel to lion now.
We also met second best gem.

The last bomb just deals with crying and the fact Steven willing gave up himself to homeworld instead of fighting against the evil gems. Also dewy is no longer mayor.

May have missed some other details but eh fuck it.

It's established that Lars can't come back right now, he might be immortal and he's with friendly gems. He's not in any immediate danger. What would they even do? They have no ship, no warp pad, and Steven isn't going to start killing animals trying to make another portal.
Connie taking Lion for a week was pretty shitty, but hey. In life, sometimes your friends do shitty things. It happens.

Both die
Watchers win

So everyone's going batshit because Lars is dead? What's wrong with that?

Yyyeah I'm pretty sure we'd all agree SU is a bit below NGE in terms of characters, themes and development.
SU had good lore and it should have stuck to its good lore.

We know from Lars in the Stars, Lars will get a spaceship he can use to freely travel though space. Would it be possible to give him the coordinates to earth so he can return home? Or maybe he'll prefer traveling the stars and not want to come home?

Some people didn't take kindly to the whole focus of the bomb being focused on stuff other than Lars, even going so far as to say he was ignored completely. He wasn't, but people will get mad when they don't get what they were expecting to happen. Plus the 6 month hiatus obviously effected expectations.

Him dying does nothing for the story other than just change Lars into a Plot Device that they can use at any time to move into the Gem World from Lion and vis-a-virsa. Hell, he didn't even die.

It's not about him dying, it's about waiting a year and a half and not having anything change or anything significant happen and everything is now back to status quo.

In universe nobody really gave a fuck about Lar's death. We kinda see his family do a tear and some people upset. And thats it. I think Shady/donutnut igrl took it hard in an ep but I skipped it.

Anons are whining because this series is glossing over the fact a human in a small town just ended up disappeared millions of light years away with nobody seemingly giving a fuck. Yea logically nobody can do anything but it says something when the fucking Mayor is more concerned that the doughnut shop is short one person than said person being effectively dead.

they don't really care about him dying because he got revived and he's with friendly gems, the reason they're upset is because the mayor didn't even realize people were getting abducted until after the ship had taken off

If cast recording session photos are anything to go by, the gems might be taking a more active role in working with the new mayor. Pic related, it's Nanefua's VA with the VA's for Pearl, Amethyst, Peridot and Lapis.

Do the people even know that much? I know Steven starts mentioning some of it during his defense of Dewy but he comes off as more mumbling to himself by time he reaches the finer details.

Probably thinking too hard on this for a kids cartoon, but the people are largely too calm for a small, tight-nit community that just lost a kid.

I dunno user, the town were all pretty pissed at Dewey.

Who is this pubertat boi at the utmost right?

Do you think Rebecca forces them to do giant lesbian orgies?

>As her first act as Mayor, Nanefua calls forth the gems to explain what the fuck is going on, and they actually do so
The only problem is that I doubt SU will do a whole episode that's a mix of recap and new loredumping.

I dunno about recap (the show has miraculously gotten away with not doing anything yet), but Nanefua is a proactive character so I imagine the townies will have more relevance going forward. That was the best part of the Bomb imo - it made townie episodes enjoyable even for people who don't usually enjoy that kinda thing.

Yeah, Mayor Dewey's supposed to be inept, and not a sociopath.

>it made townie episodes enjoyable even for people who don't usually enjoy that kinda thing.

not even close to townies S1/s2 tier

How are we suppose to feel about Lapis? I get the feeling they want us to sympathize with her, but everything she's done since her initial appearance has been nothing but terrible. It also doesn't help that the characters sort coddle her anytime she gets even a little upset.
I really would like for someone to call her out on her shit behavior, but knowing this show they'll probably coddle her once more. I'm dreading her meeting up with Bismuth/Jasper, because it'll probably be more fucking drama where the characters go "Woe is Lapis." until Bismuth/Jasper roll on their back and apologize to her for shit she could've avoided entirely on her own.

Do you remember Townie episodes from S1/S2? Most of them weren't on the same level as Sadie Killer or Kevin Party. They were more like Shirt Club or Drop Beat Dad.

Or...god forbid...Onion Gang.

The big question is: Do the citizens of Beach City really want to know? In a setting full of cosmic goddesses & monsters, do they want to know how boned their small town is? Also, that humans outside of Beach City have the skills & tech to deal with this.

>Do the citizens of Beach City really want to know?
You'd think after the gem-monsters, the ocean disappearing, having to evacuate from the town and having members of the tiny community be kidnapped, with one still missing you'd want to know something. I'm surprised people are still able to stick around. All the drama/danger surrounding the city can't be good for business.
The show has the potential to make townie episodes interesting, as well as expanding the world the humans live in, but they don't.

the robots fights are the only part of NGE that isnt masturbatory garbage

it was the original "To be fair you need a very high IQ" show, far more than rick and morty since it was actually written to be that and the creator fucking believed it

This show is a trainwreck of bad writing. It's astounding really how much contempt the writers have for their audience.

Can we please just focus on the Diamonds instead of this melodramatic Earth bullshit? How is no one concerned about Steven's adventure on Homeworld and what he learned?

They want us to sympathize with her but also answer for her actions and work on becoming a better person which she hasn't done. Unfortunately that was too complex for Zuke and also most of Tumblr.

it's sad to see how people are being tired of this show, months ago my younger brother used to watch every single time Steven Universe starts on tv after Dragon Ball Super and Kai. Now he just turn of the tv and go to sleep when SU starts after DB.

It's physically painful how bad this show squanders its potential. There is so much interesting conflicts, character developments, and world-building outside of Beach City that could be explored, but naw. Becky's pretentious "vision" that involves restricting the POV to Steven because "muh sublimity", making everything a slow-burn, and focusing on how "humans are better and more interesting than gems" fucked up everything.

This show's pretentious bullshit premise is staring to catch up to it at an alarming speed. For all of it's """diversity"" the actual show is a milquetoast, poorly realized cartoon that pathetically attempts to juggle SoL story with Action/Lore elements, only for it to end up pelting itself with tomatoes. For 5 goddamn seasons this show has dragged it's crystal ass in regards to the plot and character development, for everything seems to take 2 steps forward and 5 fucking steps back after each season. For god sake we STILL have not explored the Gem War and it's entirety at length because Steven is too retarded to ask about it, and the Gems have no problem with leaving Steven out of the loop.

Only retards think that, EVA is a show about aliens trying to gain an ancient artifact to become gods not some philosophical bullshit.

I want to drop it after the last bomb was so utter shit but at the same time I want to know what the fuck happens.
Maybe I drop it until it ends and then whatch the plot episodes?

>Whenever i see posts like this i can't help but think this person probably never really liked the show. The entire point of SU is that it has a cute and comfy atmosphere and characters you can empathize with.

OP here, you can eat fifteen dicks and a barrel of cacti. I liked the show, I liked the fun adventures with friends and family. I liked Connie and Steven's little escapades and I liked it when it was just another monster of the week show where they went to beautiful locations. The background art for this show is, simply put, fucking lovely. The townies were fine, until more exposure turned half off them into complete asswipes, though the cool kids stayed cool throughout. Onion was great as a background joke character.

Like I said earlier, I didn't want a fucking lore dump. I wanted plot progression. Fuck, I could have been fine with a bunch of townie shit if it wasn't for the fact that the focus of this arc was Steven and Connie going through an issue WE ALREADY SAW ONCE BEFORE. We saw this shit with Garnet and Pearl. You want to know why I'm upset? It's because this show is so fucking hesitant to actually do anything other than whiny drama that instead of actually progressing to anything it literally repeated itself.

"u bedray my drusd bearl/steben :DDDD"
"bud gonnie/garned i didnd meen do hurd u :DDD"

And no, it's not autism to get sick of a show that repeats itself intentionally. In fact it's probably autistic to let a show shit incompetence all over your chest and then, when someone brings up the fact that you're covered in so much shit that you look like the Golgothan from Dogma, start carrying on about some bullshit of getting to spend time with the characters, so that makes up for it. That would be a fine argument, if they weren't consistently awful to one another. When Pearl overtakes everyone in the race to be a better person, despite starting a mile behind them, there's something wrong.

>tfw dropped the show after how abysmal season 4 was
>was thinking about possibly checking out season 5
>this thread
glad to know I made the right choice

Season 5 has been consistently good. It's like the last season and this one were written by completely different people.

Sure, why not. Watch the show how you want IMO. It's when lorefags etc come in and start shitting on other people who are enjoying it that you cross the line.

It gets pretty frustrating after a while. I'm a lore & setting kinda guy, and like when this show can balance the cosmic and heroic action stuff with the ground-level human stuff.

Those moments are getting further & farther between though. I have to wonder if part of this is Cartoon Network asking Rebecca to do more with less money, while it dumps resources in OK KO and giving Teen Titans infinite air time.

At the least the citizens of Beach City hasn't gone the cape comic book route, deciding that if they got rid of Crystal Gems they wouldn't have to deal with any monsters or kidnapping at all.

I'm wondering if we don't see the action & drama of the early seasons anymore because Rebecca and/or Cartoon Network realized that stuff cost money. CN can fund shows like multiple cheaper action cartoons that do basically the same thing Steven Universe does.

>you didn't really like the show!
l m a o at this damage control, outside of two episodes, all of my favorites are from season 1, townie episodes used to be something that I would look forward to, but around Barn Mates the show started to become absolutely awful, crying lost its meaning because every episode would have a MUH FEELS moment, non-Steven characters crying is no longer an "oh man this is serious" moment but rather business as usual
Also the townies are insufferable now, before they could mix gems and townies perfectly, but now it seem like there's a thick line dividing "filler boringness" and "LORELORELORE GEM HISTORY"

>you will never see SU reach its peak potential
why'd Ian have to leave, he was the only one keeping those autists in check

Thank god.

>just now
man you're dumb