Just got back from voting straight democratic in Pennsylvania. Ask me anything

Just got back from voting straight democratic in Pennsylvania. Ask me anything.

Do you not having anything better to do than bait for (you)s on Sup Forums?

Me too, thanks for your support, comrade.

We're going to lock down these 20 delegates.

Thanks for participating in the Democratic process even though it makes no difference anyway

ryan krebs you are an autistic faggot

Why are you so based?

nigga it hasnt even begun

prepare for the youpacalypse tomorrow

How mad are you to be when your state goes red and you come home to see me fucking your bitch faggot

By bitch im referring to your mother

>Democratic
>straight
Not likely.

I got my tendies to go today, shaved my neck beard down, I'm headed for the poles. PA is Trump country mother fucker. REEEEEEE

Are you looking forward to getting raped during the civil war?

"I had to hide my erection as I left the polling booth" said Cletus McBurger

A tear dropped down my face, a drip of cum dropped down my leg. I had just voted Hillary. I had just voted for my country to be subjugated by Mexicans. Yet I entered the polling booth fully intending to vote Trump. Why you ask?

I entered the polling booth, was about to tick Trump. Then I looked at the Hillary option. At first I was angry that such an option existed. Angry that we had to vote on whether to build a wall. Angry that some people would even consider voting Hillary.

I asked myself why people would vote no to building a wall. I put myself in their shoes. That's when it happened. I noticed myself getting an erection for no reason. The more I imagined myself voting Hillary, the larger the erection grew. I imagined the English road signs being translated into Spanish and it grew yet more. I imagined Israeli politicians deciding American trade, civil rights and defense policies and my cock began to bulge with one of the firmest erections I've ever had.

I closed my eyes, ticked one of the boxes. Opened my eyes. I had voted Hillary. I put my voting ballot in the box and walked out, the tears dripping from my face, the cum down my leg.

Later that night when I saw the result of the election, I immediately came, then started crying. The day after I bought a chastity cage which I wear to this day.

My name is Cletus McBurger . I am American; I am a cuckold.

How many cocks can you fit

How does it feel to have commited treason?

Lines where not that long. Only a thirty min wait. I really like it when the M-Z names got their own line, made it faster. My father is a democratic poll watcher. Gonna get him mcdon later.

I voted straight Libertarian :^)

trump will win

kek has said it will be done

Why do you feel safe posting this here? Don't you know that Sup Forums is a dangerous place?

SUCK ME CLINTON

how old were you when you first took a bbc in the ass?

That's fine. I voted exactly the opposite, also in Pennsylvania.

Your vote is essentially meaningless now.

How does it feel to betray your country for your own selfish need of being an edgy contrarian?

>I voted straight Libertarian :^)

Also voted straight ticket Democrat, user, though I absentee voted.

I'm actually hoping Trump wins for the sake of excitement, but I believe too strongly in loyalty to vote against Hillary, as much as I dislike her. I guess that's why Nixon's my favorite president, he understood loyalty

Omg they are gonna attack us with memes!

how many times have you voted so far?

LOL Denmark. It's like Germany if it didn't matter, had no power or influence. Just some cheese.

why are you such a faggot?

Independent here, voted only for hillary.

idgaf about Toomey/McGinty or any of those other clowns.

almost voted for Fitzpatrick because of him being with the FBI, but i really don't give a fuck about him or his views.

How different is the taste of your own semen as compared with men of other ethnicities?

So you live in Pennsylvania. The lines where you live weren't very long. Am I to assume your last name begins with a letter from M to Z? There's a McDonalds in town. Just keep providing information about yourself, Sup Forums has worked with less than this

I'm in PA and voted straight republican, are you mad I cancelled out your vote, cuckold?

When did you decide you want to go to war with Iran and Russia?

Are you also a pedophile?

Do you also think black males are superpredators?

>implying Denmark hasn't cucked America the entire election
>implying Bernie, Trump and Hillary haven't all said that they love Denmark

pic related

Have you told your parents you're gay yet?

814 here
Voted trump
Feels good man.