What's Doom's plan for THAT day?

We known Heaven & Hell exist in the MU, and Doom specifically knows it adheres to the Judeo-Christian Rules. So with that knowledge, what's his plan for when he just...dies? With all the shit and evil deeds he's done all his life, he's surely headed straight to Hell. So if he knows this, why is he still an evil SOB? Does he truly think that in the end, the good he'll do will absolve him of the bad?

>inb4 he's been to Hell
Yes, he went to Hell in his super-armors,in a physical body, and fought with spells and kicks. The moment he dies, it's just his soul,which becomes dominion of God,or the Devil, or whatever. He cannot fight, he cannot overcome anything. At that moment, he's lost.

So what IS his endgame?

Other urls found in this thread:

readcomiconline.to/Comic/Superman-The-Black-Ring
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>he's surely headed straight to Hell.
I doubt he believes that.

>what IS his endgame?
Attain immortality
Be pissed off at Reed until the heat death of the universe

he's banking on the "crimes committed for a good reason don't count"

or maybe he just prays a lot

Isn't the original doom already dead or was the retconed at some point? Didn't he die and the current organic doom is a cloned body with a mind constructed from recorded stuff from the doombots and the memories from reed?

>Does he truly think that in the end, the good he'll do will absolve him of the bad?

I mean, he does, right?

Doom's already been to/escaped from hell, I assume he'll just escape just like last time.

>I doubt he believes that.
Obviously DOOM doesn't, but Victor probably worries a bit...

>Attain immortality
I guess if he becomes a immortal all his evil deeds will be minimal compared to the good he'll do.

>or maybe he just prays a lot
All things considered... pretty possible.

He got brain damaged and used Kristoff to get his brain repaired. Doom's one of the few Marvel characters who survived SecretWars without being recreated.

Maybe you're referring to when he blew up, but he moved his consciousness and soul in a bystander's body.

>I mean, he does, right?
Well yeah, but his mom was all about the greater good and she ended up in hell, so...

He escaped because he lucked out and Mjolnir passed by. And likeI said, that was his physical body. As soon as he dies and judgement is passed, he's just a soul collected by God/Satan.

what's his stance on vampirism?

Mephisto's not Satan or God though.

>what's his stance on vampirism?
Not favorable. Considering he knows spells that can just make Vampires stop dead in their tracks, it's more trouble than it's worth.

>Doom
>ever dying
Doom does not adhere to weak-willed defeatism.

I meant he'll just find a different way to escape but he'll still find a way. He wouldn't be the first soul to escape, I sure a bunch of ghost rider stories involve escaped souls from hell.

I guess. But what then? His whole point is bringing peace. Wouldn't he just want to... rest in Heaven at some point? He's not Luthor.

This.

Doom can't really be called mortal at this point.

Eh, in the same issue he travels to the future and meets Evil Old Loki, and gets fucking scared to death. I think this whole ego,superego,id theory has merit. Victor Von Doom is a man with fears and worries, Doctor Doom is the fearless, uncompromising villain who will get what he wants, and DOOM is more than that, it's something undying and eternal. All 3 of them are different "personalities" in a way. A living contradiction.

That's some fucked up panelling.

It's collected from a bunch of pages and used to make a collage. It's not a real page.

Thank DOOM!

Woah hold up a minute. I thought heaven and hell dont exsist in marvel, and that mephisto was a demon like creature in a dimension that wasnt hell? If heaven and hell exsist, and considering they dont follow the “hell is for those who want penance for their sins” rule DC has, does that mean all their LGBT characters like america are going to end up their for theeir perverse sexual behavior? i say this as faggot myself

Angels and Demons exist, and they follow purely the Judeo-Christian rules. Lucifer is said to exist but is absent, and all other Hell Lords are just demons. TOAA appeared to peter Parker and said he was God back in Marvel Knights:Spider-Man. Doom is said to have the True Cross in his armor. There's enough evidence for a Cape-U that encompases thousands of titles.

So does that mean gays really go to hell when they die in marvel? Because imagine the shitstrom once tumblr gets ahold of that knowledge. Ike would be swetting like a pig. Also, what does that mean for people who have promiscuous sex like tony. Or the halal things ms marvel does inside her bathroom to her forbideen pork place? Is cap really the only good boy in marvel thats worthey of eternal salvation? Are muties and wakandans exempt from heaven?

>Or the halal things ms marvel does inside her bathroom to her forbideen pork place?
The word you meant to use was, "haram," not halal. Plus everyone knows Kamala does the haram things to her forbidden pork place in front of her laptop while perusing slashfic.

Also if Ostrander's Spectre series is anything to go by gay sex won't get you sent to hell in DC.

Taking Hell over.

Nah, I don't think it's that strict. Nothing else has been shown as real though, so... Geez,terrifying implications. Imagine if Doom, who grew up in a Balkan country gets into Heaven because he prays like a good boi and carries around the True Cross, and all the atheist Marvel characters get into Hell. Then, he'd truly get the last laugh on Richards.

Mutant heaven doesn't have pearly gates, it has a revolving door.

Thanks for correcting me
>Also if Ostrander's Spectre series is anything to go by gay sex won't get you sent to hell in DC.
Huh, you know considering spectre is basically DCs stardust i didnt think hed be that lenient
>be marvel 2099
>doom is getting sucked off by marilyn monroe while joan of arc lets him play with her tits
>doom looks down into the eternal pit
>richards is getting crotch scarbs inserted into his dickhole for reposting R&M “gods not real” posts on reddit
>doom lets himself have a small grin

>>be marvel 2099
>>doom is getting sucked off by marilyn monroe while joan of arc lets him play with her tits
>>doom looks down into the eternal pit
>>richards is getting crotch scarbs inserted into his dickhole for reposting R&M “gods not real” posts on reddit
>>doom lets himself have a small grin
Truly, Doom has thought of everything... No, seriously though, I bet he does try and keep things good with the guy upstairs. Magic already works by asking deities to give you power, so I doubt his ego prevents him from saying prayers. Otherwise he wouldn't be using magic anyhow.

>yfw all of Marvel's /sci/entists end up in Hell
>yfw most of Marvel's heroes end up in Hell
>yfw Heaven only has Doom, Nightcralwer, Feral, Strange and Rogers

>DOOM cucks Reed at the Ultimate Game
>the Afterlife
TOP KEK

>>doom is getting sucked off by marilyn monroe while joan of arc lets him play with her tits
Who else would be in DOOM's Heavenly Harem?

DOOM would take over hell if he's sent there.

If he's sent to heaven Jack Kirby will just send him back to earth.

>TOAA appeared to peter Parker and said he was God back in Marvel Knights:Spider-Man

That guy wasn't drawn like Jack Kirby, so I don't buy that he's really The One Above All.

>Is cap really the only good boy in marvel thats worthey of eternal salvation?

Yes. He's the only Marvel character who deserves to be in the DC Universe. Unfortunately his busy being the Cassandra-Savior of the Marvel Universe.

Doom has to have some master plan... my guess is AI body hopping

I can see the Thing going to Heaven too.

Yeah given all the times Jean, Professor X, Magneto, etc. came back from the Beyond, St. Peter probably has a button that say "X-Character" on his Heaven duty station

He'll probably go to Panther God heaven, and T'Challa will be fucking pissed when he gets up there and finds one pasty gypsy.

The Panther God reluctantly had to admit that Doom is right, I'm sure Jahve will too.

The single worst crime of Secret Wars 2 was killing of AoA.

Fuck, I loved that issue.
>the arrogant fucker actually had the balls to call the panther god judging his soul a cat

>there’s only one God you Wakanda Nigs, and I’m sure he’s not a kitten
What did the madman mean by this?! Also

>entire country of pitch black people
>worship a Snow White Cat
What with DOOM BTFOing them, I think somebody was taking his revenge on Hudlin’s WE WUZ run...

The Spectre's host had a gay friend who died and the Spectre went to heaven to see if he was there, and the Archangel Michael pretty much politely called Spectre a moron for thinking being gay was a damnable offense.

Why would Jack send him back to down? If he got into Heaven, he got into Heaven.

Eh, dunno, he still acted like TOAA, and that's the official version, so why go around it?

That alone doesn'tsolve anything, since the soul, which exists in the MU, remains in the old body.Sure, he could transfer his mind and soul like he did back when he blew up, but that's a temporary solution. One day he will die.

Hmm, yeah, Ben's a good boy.

Why would he go to Panther Heaven? He doesn't have any atachment to it, or ever became a Black Panther.

Possible. Or maybe it works like in The Good Place, and Doom's good actions far outweigh his bad ones.

Yeah, it was a great book.

---------

Also, considering the whole reason Infamous happened was because Mephisto couldn't claim Doom's soul, it means that it's been confirmed he's NOT bound to Hell.

Storm, Scarlet Witch, and Susan Storm.

He doesn't die, user.

He lived through the rebirth of an entire universe to beat some upstart in a "IT WAS ME ALL ALONG" way, turned out he was that guy's "servant".

We don't talk about Masters of Doom & Unthinkable.

I was thinking more along the lines of historical figures.

Also,
>worship a white cat
>call it a panther

The whole thing is really fucking ridiculous. They are who and what they are because a meteor felll, and a WHITE cat took a liking on them.

Jews can't go to Heaven

Marvel Hell is not for punishing sinners. It's just the dimension demons come from, and Mephisto learned how to increase his power anf influence by collecting souls but they have to come willingly.

Eh, is Catholics and Protestants and Orthodoxs can go to the same Heaven, I bet TOAA could allow the Jews.

That's just the various Hell-Scapes. As soon in Doctor Strange and Ghost Rider books, there is a TRUE Heaven, where souls go after they depart, if they're noble enough. Same holds for Hell.

Only if they follow that belief structure. We have seen that people who followed the norse and greek religions went to those afterlifes according to their rules as well.

There have been a few stories where random characters from Thor died and they either went to Nifelheim or Valhalla. Ares went to Elysium, and a few others went to Pluto's underworld.

So Marvel works more like DC where each individual afterlife from every belief actually exists and the individual goes to the one they believe in.

Huh. So when you knowthat all of this is true, then howdoyou "believe" in anything? Mordo did get into Christian Heaven, so it's gonna be a cakewalk for Doom.

No there is not, Doctor Strange actually stated a few times in the 80's that there is no actual heaven in the religious sense

There is also Death's realm which looks like a dead moon floating in space, and the Soul World which is some weird purple sky garden place with a lot of flowers.

People just go to where they think they belong, same as DC.

When Mordo died from cancer, he sacrificed himself to save Stephen, which let his soul ascend to a white plane. If that's not Heaven, what is?

you fanfictioning answers

But what if you don't thinkyou belong anywhere in particular? I get what you're saying, and it solves with the Aliens, but still. Where would an atheist like Pym go? Is someone like Joker not going to get punished simply because he doesn't believe inanything?

It's Doctor Strange, Sorcerer Supreme #87.

In DC Joker would only be punished if he thought he needed to be. This was addressed in Sandman when he inherited Hell. Death only took people there when they thought that they deserved to be there. Morpheus even kicked out some people who did not want to leave because they thought they deserved everything. Lucifer even talks about how he never cared about taking souls or tricking anyone, he did not want to hurt them they just show up.

Dead people could basically go wherever they wanted in DC, but they limit it to what they know.

Well, that's awfully convenient. So Joker can do whatever he likes and never face any punishment. Huh.

When someone dies in real life the soul isn't of some god, it's the man who died in another plane of existence. So we can say no one can take the soul of Doom.

Doom is a Rebel, he doesn't want the Kingdom of God.

>Doom
>Rebel
user, I...

sorry, the idea of a karmic universe that calculates and meets out punishment according to someone's deserve-rules is ridiculous. Let it go.

Did it ever occur to you that he was lying? It's fucking Lucifer

In a metaphysical/spiritual sense. Dude is pure will, utterly convinced of his own rightness. Doom ain't the type to submit, he considers himself a lawgiver.

We're talking Capes user, don't go all Reddit on me. Point is, it's a fucked up system. A guy who stole to feed his family and hates himself for it goes to hell, but le edgy Joker walks away scot free.

Ah, agreed there. Maybe he gets to have his own Heaven at the end of it all. Just a place where he can create and play God himself. Like a giant toy-box.

Why would he hate himself for that? That's stupid.

It's still a sin to steal. You never know if you're going to hurt somebody on your way out. You never know what impact this will have on the person you're stealing from. These create guilt, which sends him to Hell.

Death is the only one who really controls dead people in Marvel. And the other gods of pantheons make agreements with her about keeping souls after death but she is the one in charge of it all. No one ever goes to the realm of the major creators like the living tribumal or one above all, everyone in 616 goes to 616 Death's realm and then whatever death god of their religion's part within it. Marvel heaven is just another spot in Death's realm right there next to Hel, Elysium, Soul World, Phoenix World, and the timeless city.

So, he's in hell because he values the possibility of hurting a stranger over the reality of letting his family starve?

According to DC Hell's Rules, yes. As long as you feel guilt or that you deserve punishment for your actions,you go to Hell.

It was stated a few times in Dr Strange that Mephisto cannot take souls and they are not sent to him either. They have to go to him willingly. Which is why he does the bargain thing. But collecting up souls is his means of increasing his power to the same levels of the cosmics that rule the much bigger and nicer dimensions.

Hell Lords are all split from some super demon in the ancient past but now there are 5-6 of them that broke apart and run the risk of re-merging back into the superdevil. Their worlds are more like dimensions that look an awful lot like traditional hell but are really just other dimensions that follow different rules.

Maybe he should have valued his family more, then. Sheesh, tribalism is important, people.

Death even states that she will take people anywhere they want to be later on in Sandman

Didn't that also happen in Black Ring,where Luthor was told he could go to Heaven and he went on a Fedora rant?

And Animal Man I think

Also it's DC, so I doubt Doom care very much.

he plans to never die, duh.

>fedora rant

That sounds funny. Can you post it?

Here's the link to the book: readcomiconline.to/Comic/Superman-The-Black-Ring

It's in #1 I think.

>I was thinking more along the lines of historical figures.
Well then

>Cleopatra
>Helen of Troy
>Prime Belluci
>Monroe
>Prime Sofia Loren

I mean. This is Sandman Lucifer.

We are talking about MARVEL! not DC where there is an actual canocal heaven and hell which are set aside as places of reward and punishment for sins or virtues.

Please keep the DC shit in a DC thread

If he attains true immortality his bad deeds don't matter
Anyways he can just confess on his deathbed like everyone else, right? Priest does some bead juggling mumbo jumbo and he's golden.
Your religion is stupid.

Doom keeps gaining things like immortality and cosmic powers over and over again only to lose them each and every time.

He even has a machine in his castle that gives people cosmic powers of a herald and he still doesn't use it. He cobbled together a machine that gave a woman superstrength on par with Thor. He keeps wanting to go bigger but sticks with being a baseline human in armor.

If he wanted to be immortal he probably would have done it by now, but for some reason wants to hold out so he can get high level reality manipulation or something like it. He could probably figure out how to imitate Nefaria or Wonder Man's powers and be the most powerful man on Earth and immortal from that but just doesn't.

>Anyways he can just confess on his deathbed like everyone else, right? Priest does some bead juggling mumbo jumbo and he's golden.
It doesn't work that way.

Maybe it's a subconscious thing. He doesn't want to lose his humanity.He's afraid that if he lets go of mortality he'll turn into something even uglier. I mean, he could've augemented himself already, or attained some magic immortality. The fact that he hasn't done such a thing probably means something.

This is sort of why I consider Thanos to be what Doom wishes he could be. He started out mid-tier in power and worked himself up to herald level and managed to keep that power each time he powers up. He only loses the amazing godlike to-tier crossover stuff but goes right back to his last powerrup.

He is the huge universal threat that hangs with the abstracts on occasion and razes worlds, challenged skyfathers, pisses off Galactus and makes it personal. Doom is usually swatted away like a fly by most of these guys.

Thanos and Doom have entirely different motivations though. Doom genuinely wants to help people.

So Sup Forums who would win in a battle of autism Doom or Black Manta?

Would Doom's hatred of Reed outshine Black Mantas hatred of Aquaman or would it be the other way around?

Manta wins 10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000%. Doom's a petty fuck,but he's not even 1/100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000th as autistic as Manta. It's Reed who has mild autism, Doom's just an overcompensating asshole.

Manta wins. Manta would never have accepted
>Aquaman doesn't really deserve to die, does he?
Like doom accepted reed's smarter than him in the latest sw.

This. Manta's legit psychotic and evil. Doom's a petty fuck who never moved on, but is not actually all that bad.

Manta, Doom actually has other hobbies