Refugees leaving Lithuania

>Migrants don't want to stay in Lithuania: 35 refugees have rented a bus, left Lithuania and traveled to Germany

i-is it really that bad here bros?
15min.lt/m/id/aktualu/lietuva/lietuvoje-migrantai-likti-nenori-35-pabegeliai-nuomotais-autobusais-patrauke-i-vakarus-56-708897

Other urls found in this thread:

hotnews.ro/stiri-esential-21399166-39-migranti-ilegali-descoperiti-intr-padure-marginea-localitatii-asuajul-jos-maramures.htm?nomobile=
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Maybe Lithuania doesn't give any gibs?

>travelled to Germany
Fucking keked

It's not about whether it's bad or good. You're not Germany and they wanted to go to Germany, that's it.

We've had a story like that over here too. A catholic priest took care of a Syrian IIRC refugee family. It was a small town, but he got them a place to live and even found some job for the head of the family. They ran away in the middle of the night, reportedly to Germany.

Same. Our cucks decided to give refugees money despite being in the country.

"It's not Germany, I deserve and demand Germany."
If they send them back to Lithuania, does it mean they commit detention/incarceration on them???

Maybe, we've had a case when refugees silently left the country to live in sweden, still recieved our gibs for months.

I was in kaunas multiple times. girls are fucking hot. it has some post-soviet feel but not too bad.

What the fuck?

So much for fleeing from war. They are just after germoney

I fucking loved my time in Lithuania, I have a feeling those refugees left because Lithuanians arnt as shy about displaying their hate for migrants and their benefits are not too great.

What a shame

Look at the bright side, they're deporting themselves for free.

In b4 Merk demands Lithuania sell it's Vilnius rusted pipe and give the money to Syrian immigrants.

We should merge into commonwealth.

Please tell me that's not actually news for you.

Where did you go? I'll be going to all Baltic capitals. Quite a far flight for you lad...

Germany is so very cucked.

when your country so shit even refugees don't want to live there

Shit as in we don't give them gibs for nothing. In Germany I think they get 800 Euros or something? Just for being refugees. Here they a few pennies.

DELET THIS

We caught 39 illegal imigrants in our woods the other day. They wanted to go to Germany.

hotnews.ro/stiri-esential-21399166-39-migranti-ilegali-descoperiti-intr-padure-marginea-localitatii-asuajul-jos-maramures.htm?nomobile=

>ylilauta
LIthuania is a shithole.
>not nearly as badass as Russia
>cucked by the EU&US
>poor
Fuck your cunt

To be honest, that's pretty good in current circumstances. Why don't you let the refugees in, Dr Schlomoberg?

You probably don't give them enough gibs.

>800 euros
>200 euros more than our average monthly wage

DELET THIS

>It's not about whether it's bad or good.
Yeah it is.

You can't even pay people to stay in the Baltic countries.

Some refugees ran away from portugal too in the middle of the night kek

See, this is why I don't give two shits about the safety of """""""""""""""""refugees"""""""""""""""""

They're obviously just looking for those gibs. If they were truly afraid for their lives, they would be happy just to be somewhere, anywhere safe.

Maybe you should flee to germany

>You can't even pay people to stay in the Baltic countries

Not when they can drive for a few hours and be in Germany and get more gibs.

because they will ruin our country.

why do you let refugees in? i thought grade men like churchil came from britain, but i guess you were cucks all along

>get more gibs
actually the wont get any. once registered you cannot apply for an asylum anywhere else.

actually some redpilled jew recently posted here many pics from isreal showing how many nigger jews have you already imported.

Thing is they get bullied in here, don't receive much gibs, and no one wants to rent them apartment or employ them.

No liberal has managed to answer these questions honestly:
>if refugees are fleeing war then why do they not settle, even if only temporarily, in the first safe country they arrive at? Why not turkey? They even share similar ideologies compared to western nations? If turkey/Greece isn't enough then what's wrong with eastern block countries? Are refugees racist or something?

How does the left still not see this?

Except Israel just gives them some money and tells them to fuck off or they sterilise them.

Because they are entitled pieces of shit who expect Gibs and you to worship them. Smaller countries won't put up with that bullshit so they go to Germany where they can rape and plunder to their hearts content. You mother
fuckers want brown people so bad take in Indians and Sri Lankans, not Sgt. Achmed and the lonely rapists club.

maybe, but after the thread with that jewish poster i understood why israel doesnt want to accept any of those croaches. anyway i kinda felt sorry for them that they also have their own leftiest who destroy isreal.

>be illegal immigrant
>get put in prison
>OY VEY DIS IS WORSE DAN SYRIA U RACISTS
>doesn't want to return to his country that's supposedly better than Poland
>GIB ME FREE SHIT U RACISTS

Fucking hell I'm not sure if I should laugh or cry.

exactly

If someone really needed refuge, and was desperate for their life, they would appreciate ANY place where they can live without harm done to them

Australia sends their illegal boat people to Papa New Guinea. They are not tortured there. They are not hanged from their arms or contained in a dark cell of a few square feet. They don't hunger or cough blood.
A very acceptable place for a genuinely desperate asylum seeker.

Jews in Israel at least have a few things uniting them against outsiders. They will definitely never allow in enough refugees to permanently change their demographics like what happened in Germany. Hey are also not held to the same standard as the West. They get away with not letting anyone in or sterilising them.

I bet they're fucking glad they built that wall.

I agree, Belarus come back home my child

It's not that Lithuania is super bad for them or anything.
It's just that they want money, and Germany will give it to them.
I would move to Germany as well if I was a refugee from Syria or Iraq

is this the time we should learn from the jew?

This is why Romania will never have a shitskin problem. We're so poor nobody would ever want to come here. Funnily enough our small muslim community is quite well integrated

When shouldn't we? They're in a fucking great position, despite everyone hating them.

Look, there is a difference between immigrants.

The Japanese you see in Brazil, the Vietnamese you see in Czech Republic, they don't give a fuck about where the country is, they don't care about government benefits, they just want a place where they can live and work.

The muslims... They care about the destination country, they shop for the country, they choose and pick, because only the best Welfare states are good enough for them.
They want England, Sweden, Germany, the welfare states that gives a lot of money for doing nothing.

Muslims are cancer, this has been proven time and time again.

You kinda know shit about Isreal. Yeah they are all jews which is what unites them, but saying that they are in any way homogenous is a total bullshit. they are much more multicultural compared any european nation.

This nigga is right.

One thing you can look to Israel and learn is how to defend border and how to keep in control of demographics which ties in with border control.

Unfortunately not every country can shout MUH HOLOCAUST every time someone criticises them which pretty much allows them to do whatever they want.

I saw family in lithuania, some small town. I went to vilnius and kaunas and nida though which i reccomend. Next time id like to go see Latvia and Estonia as well.

Other than migrants from the criminal rape happy countries (Somalia, Afghanistan, Pakistan) a lot of them would rather live in their home country. They probably think Germany will be more sociable since more of there own kind are there.

Israel is so fractured that it has no real hope of unity outside of some population takeover and following civil war. You're totally right, the diversity is insane in this country.

Lithuanian girls are hot as FUCK

You will be suprised how many think that way.

Lithuanian girls are qt, Lithuania as a country is pretty bad though

all three of them.

Romuva uprising!

>35 refugees have rented a bus, left Lithuania and traveled to Germany