What a dumb bitch

She really think that she can take down Superman with some queers dress like clown

>inb4 that guy autistically explains that it all makes sense in-universe and we are all too dumb to understand it

I mean, it's a pretty simple plot. How are you too dumb to understand it even when that guy explained it?

To be fair, Sup Forums is really, really dumb.

Enchantress would destroy Supes
Other than that OP is right

remember when Diablo didn't want to lose another family?
remember when someone actually thought harley quinn, slipknot and captain boomerang could kill superman?
remember when KUHTANA GOT HIS BACK?

they werent supposed to take down superman. They are the first experiment of a superpowered task force. Waller believed that the government should have powered people to deal with supernatural threats.

>They are the first experiment of a superpowered task force. Waller believed that the government should have powered people to deal with supernatural threats.

Well then maybe that should have been actually in the movie instead of requiring you to know what he character was from the comics in order to understand her chracterization.

jesus fuck that bar scene

harley beating down those mooks and the movie expecting us to think she's a badass.

>Waller shoots her staff for no reason and the movie expect us to believe she is badass

To be honest, it was a perfectly realistic portrayal of a government program to me.

That is to say, headed up by an autist nobody likes but had been screeching about it for years, poorly thought out by people with no grasp of reality or understanding of the situation, over funded but somehow under-equipped, hastily and haphazardly thrown together without any contingency for when things go wrong.

The only way it could be more realistic is if some senator was using the whole thing to embezzle defense appropriations and Waller was just a patsy with delusions above her pay grade

>Flagg, who's been presented the entire movie as the moral centre of the group, pulls a 180 and goes "I totally understand why you executed your staff it's a tough job" for literally no reason.

Well Enchantress would have a decent crack but that's about it

I'M GONNA BUILD A MACHINE

Alfred beat up Superman.

HA
made her seem like a trash actress, though i haven't seen her in anything else

i completely agree with you

Whenever its

>Can X take down superman

I just think of the Hancock bank robbery scene, where he flies in at mach 10, and just scoops them up one at a time.

Superman would do the same and all of them, even Enchantress, would be a fine red mist

Better example would probably be the end of "Whatever happened to Truth, Justice, and the American Way" when Superman seemingly loses his shit and gives the edgy anti-heroes exactly what they want - and proceeds to fucking murder them all horrifically and lobotomize Manchester Black

Of course it's all a fake out in the end but you briefly get a glimpse at exactly how Man Squashing A Bug strong superman is compared to most beings

Say what you will, they did get the best actress for the role of Waller. They fucked up every other aspect of the film, but her as Waller was good.

waller said that the next war will be fought with superpowers.

And then her skwad was like half normies who are good at [thing] and Harley who's there because tits, and of her actual superpeople one went pacifist and one went full supervillain
If a war's a-brewin' the US are screwed

>made her seem like a trash actress, though i haven't seen her in anything else

Saw her in Valerian.Terrible movie.

To be fair that's more than the rest of the world that isn't Atlantis or Themyscira have so far.
And Deadshot is a pretty good asset if you ever get an anti-super gun.

Her casting was such a waste, Viola Davis is great.

>There are these superheroes that would be better than these shitty criminals
>But nah, i can't control those guys like i can control these criminals :^)
>Except i can't really control them since they don't have anything i could control, except that Will Smith guy with his kid
>Those superheroes don't have anything like that at all, no close family members i could blackmail them with, nuh huh

i dunno.
that rodent guy did put up a fight and he got no powers.

>Waller believed that the government should have powered people to deal with supernatural threats.

So why the fuck were Clown Bitch, Australian Man, and Knot Guy there

exactly, just turn your brain off. hell, they might make some super pills so you'll stop bitching about power levels

except it does

she literally says exactly that. Don't blame us because you have the comprehension of a third world child

Did you miss that they have bombs in their necks?

Quite the opposite. Just use your brain like a tiny bit, and the very simple plot becomes clear. The only way you couldn't get it is if you're purposefully being obtuse.

Harley had experience with Batman, Waller literally explains why Boomerang is there in the movie but you weren't paying attention, and Slipknot is there because their mission is to retrieve somebody from the top of a building.

>Harley had experience with Batman

So?

>Waller literally explains why Boomerang is there

Because... he has experience with Flash?

>Slipknot is there because their mission is to retrieve somebody from the top of a building.

So find someone that already works for them that can use a rope? He ties knots for Chrissake's they don't need another liability for that

Why the fuck was she the villain when DC's had the fucking Rock as Black Adam on speed dial for god knows how long? Movie should've just been the team fucking up a mission in Khandaq and trying to flee Black Adam instead of whatever the fuck that was.

ummm, yeah, it all makes sense, now if someone could explain it, so that those Marveldrones could understand just how obtuse they are.

I'm sure even Marveldrones could get it. It's not a hard plot.

>Harley had experience with Batman
I think that pretty much any criminal from Gotham has experience with Batman

Yeah but corpses have less leverage than jugalettes.

I mean, Deathstroke's around, ya just gotta pay him.

Whoever wrote a script where Amanda Waller is an incompetent fool, and thought it was good enough to give to an actress of Davis' calibre, should be dragged into the street and shot in front of their family.

There was a lot wrong with this movie, but this was a slap in the face that I'm still mad about.

Could be that she know's that Harley's clearly going to eventually become a reality warper as her popularity increases.

Any bullshit explanation for this got thrown out of the window seeing how Superman BTFO the entire Justice League

Why is Batman on the justice league?

Enchantress could provide enough distraction for Clark so all they need was a perfect shot from Will Smith with a kryptonite bullet.

Yeah, she could take down Superman.

Waller wanted to use Supervillains as an expendable special forces. She used Superman as an example of how unprepared the world governments are to these new extranormal threats.

Because he's a little more than a crazy bitch with a bat

To be fair, Captain boomerang once made a Boomerang that could travel through time, so he might stand a chance against Superman

Because he's a super genius, and the world's greatest detective.
And he managed to kick the shit out of Superman so there's that.

That shoots a laser into the sky!
They will never expect that!

TFW there was a concept of Enchantress locking the Suicide Squad in a bank vault with a ticking bomb, and Captain Boomerang was going to do cool shit to get them out because people forget that Captain Boomerang ROBS BANKS AND IS A FLASH VILLAIN FOR A REASON

Is this how you think contracts work?

Great post. Now can you blog about some other things that you get super mad about?