Telltale's Batman (EP3) Is out! - Discussion Thread

youtube.com/watch?v=QDoG06akcWo

Ep3 is out! Won't give away any spoilers, but it was a little bit underwhelming compared to the previous one, but at least some of the Joker scenes (and Ingruber's performance) were entertaining enough.

Shame we couldn't make John take the fall for either Bruce or Selina. I would have loved it to see that fucker suffer.

I got entertained by it, all things considered. I wonder how Bruce or Selina will get outta this one. Its pretty telling that by Bruce's ending John And Harley's relationship will take a fall pretty hard

Ahahah, I wish, man! Yeah, pretty intense situation they're all in. I would say his immersion into the Joker persona is not too far away. Who knows, maybe Harley dies at some point in the future and that triggers him to become who he was destined to be? Food for thought, essentially.

It's okay to say that wildfire already started. If we go by what happens in some instances I can't see either Harley and Waller surviving this season.

Good call, man! Makes sense: 2 more episodes to go (one will probably show us his transformation, the other will deal with the consequences and his first encounter with the Bat, not Bruce... although... if he's smart enough, maybe he will put all pieces of the puzzle together) and, in a true Joker fashion, there's no telling where the wind is going to blow.

One thing though is that now we won't get the chance to fuck Harley, and that was my main motivation to do her bidding, all just to make John feel worse, I'm not interested on her but I really can't stand John, not one bit

This is great..

Trippy visuals, very much like the ones in Arkham Origins.

Where's Tales from the Borderlands Season 2?

Did you tell Tiffany you're the Batman?

Of course, there's no way out at this point. You'll need her now more than ever

I just tried to download it, it's not out yet?

Some people got it early access, the rest of you don't get it until midnight.

Really makes you think.

That's funny, but I actually think the developers where trying to go for a classic Brian Bolland look of the Joker from the Killing Joke one-shot (minus his red lips) and it seems like there's a genuine attempt to make him as pale as he was during Miller's TDKR (before his true purpose was restored).

Will Telltale continue their fine tradition of screwing over people who bought directly from their website?

>buying western visual novels
never ever

Literally kill yourself

>BAT!
>CAT!
I actually love them. That retarded shit wasn't it it, was it?

Oh, yeah, he literally saves your life twice and tries to save it a third time depending on your choices in Episode 3. But you keep being your edgy faggot self, you absolute fucking cumdumpster. I bet you sided with Waller you fucking loser.

No, they actually talk to each other like normal folks would, without any of that self-awareness/full retard crap that is currently being forced on a lot of readers by Tom 'YEAH KITE MAN' King/Scott "I'M SO EDGY" Snyder.

How is Homo Buddies: The Series and did you schlick yourself blind to it

>How is Homo Buddies: The Series

Is Harley fuck able of not?

you stand no chance with her for a number of reasons (John is always around or, when you play as Wayne, it's very easy to mess things up), especially after the events of the last episode.

I'm just waiting for the inevitable "Aw, Pud. You're sweet and all, but not in a million years." that sends Johnny boy spiraling out of control and going on a murdering spree. I can't wait.

of course, based on his & Wayne's recent cafe conversation (no matter what choice you make when it comes to giving him some friendly tips), he definitely won't get it on with her.

I'd say so. The fact that my buddy John is already after it is the only reason I'm not going for it.

Good. That means I can finally have him all to myself.

Please tell me you guys aren't seriously trying to rehabilitate him. There's absolutely nothing wrong with him.

Oh, noo... I gave him my Batarang during my quest (kid definitely needs more practice, though) and allowed him to take a selfie with me without breaking his phone. Seems like a nice guy, you know? Maybe one day he will become a great Boy Wonder...

Turning Joker into your sidekick sounds great, actually.

I'm going to rape him

Absolutely!

> TT games are visual novels

I hadn't thought of that, but that's sounds pretty cool.

stop playing video games on the job, gordon.

a-user, I... alright, you win...

>LITERALLY falling for John good guy act

You bunch of retards. He's playing the long con since day one, who else do you think killed Riddler? Why do you think he's always with you even when he's unnecessary?

Fuck off, Selina

>He's playing the long con since day one
fits with his mood swings, user. confident and smug af at the end of Season One, only to pretend he's deeply troubled & worried in Season 2.

Fuck off

Exactly!. John is only playing with you, hell he's been playing with the whole Pact. He's a cunning one I'll give him that much

t. King

>proceeds to steal from you and stab you in the back
>Hehe nothing personnel Brucey

Fuck YOU. Everything that happened to Harvey was her fault. You fuck off and never return.

What else would you call them?

John pls. Brucey already decided and he's quite happy about it.

Adventure games?

Telltale's last adventure game was Hector: Badge of Carnage.