I live in Connecticut

Is there even a point in me voting for Trump?

Other urls found in this thread:

ballotpedia.org/Voter_identification_laws_by_state
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yes

I live in Cali and I did, quit being a cuck and vote.

Yeh dude get out there. Its your duty. And you'll feel like you contributed when he wins

Do it for the popular vote. 8( there is a big enough discrepancy in popular versus the electors, we can get some ground swell to annul the electoral college.

You'll feel good after you did

You get the fuck out and vote RIGHT NOW

fucking this bro. I was on pol till 5am and got up at 8 to vote, and Texas is going red with or without me, It's all for the final tally.

I'd fly there if I was eligible to vote

What kinda pussy are you?
If you don't vote you give Clinton a free pass. Every vote makes it more difficult for her to win. No matter how behind Trump is, go and vote goddammit.

yes. Vote today. Quit being a lazy fuck

Better that we win the popular vote and the college than just the college.

Also, you need to vote for your congressmen, state officials, etc

Yes

Go and vote Trump you cunt.

There is a fuckton more on the ballot then just the Presidential side show.

Arizona here.
>Presidential vote
Lol, Trump has it in the bag. Also I voted for Gary Johnson because I'd rather play Jeopardy than WW3 or Are You Smarter Than A Fifth Grader.
>Senate
Also a meme vote here, McCain is extremely likely to clinch it I think
>etc. etc.
Whatever, check some boxes, or don't, you don't have to vote on everything even if you do vote.
>Weed, LMAO
FUCK YEAH!

Yes. Even if he loses the whole thing, you need to vote for Trump. If Trump takes the popular vote, the establishment will be shitting itself for the entirety of Clinton's term. Even if he just gets a very large percentage (>40%), they'll be having problems. Clinton burnt all of her bridges with Trump supporters. If we're annoying enough, we can make her term absolutely miserable. Imagine people yelling "PEPE" at every public appearance she makes for the next four years. She'll have a stroke after the second month. But in order for that to work, we need to maintain HIGH ENERGY, starting today.

Of course the above doesn't matter, because Trump will win.

If you faggs don't vote for Trump, you become Mexico 2.0

Connecticut fag here. Still voting; move it faggot.

Northern/western CT is very pro-Trump. Counted hundreds of MAGA signs to about 10-15 Cunton signs.

all counties besides hartford, new haven and fairfield will certainly go trump

we just need those three to have low Clinton turnout

i bet a large part of Trump voters are too busy keyboard warrioring from their basement to actually go vote themselves "hurr, remember to vote guise, is important!"

it's your fault if Hillary wins

just voted for trump in connecticut

don't be lazy unless you have a very good plan to deal with the guilt that you didn't make an effort to fix things

If you vote you will have the eternal love of kek

I voted for Trump and I live in Jew York. Stop being a cuck and go vote. Even if we lose the electoral let's make sure to win the popular vote so we can be assholes for the next 4 years.

I voted for trump in new haven county at 930 this morning. Go vote for trump or else youre going on my list of treasonists

Yes. I would love to see Trump win the general vote but lose the delegates vote, just for the lulz.

New England will go red mark my words.

Dude, I'm in Massachusetts.
Get the fuck out there NEbro.

New Yorker here

Voted Trump.
Do it you cuck.

if you don't go vote you're dead to me

Yes go out and vote every vote counts

Also Connecticut here. Be careful, I voted in Wallingford and there was a scuffle at the polling place. Lots of spics in CT.

I live in Maryland, a nigger state and it looks like were going red. If we can do it so can you. Vote trump faggot

Do it you cunt.

Get out and vote man we need every vote

YOU BETTER FUCKIN VOTE IM IN CT TOO DO IT

Also a califag here. Just because there are tons of faggots here doesn't mean you should reject this chance to vote. It just makes liberal wrathtears all the more delicious.

Also, possible economy fix. We need that.

Every single vote matters. Vote friend.

Trump winning the popular vote is the most important part of liberals gtfo, go and vote for the popular vote at least.

Forever and always, friend. I'm in your boat too. Do your part to appease Kek

No way in hell Maryland goes red. Baltimore just hasn't woken up yet. I wish we would, but between Baltimore and the self hating liberals I don't see it happening.

Live in CT voted early this AM. Lots of Trump signs in my liberal hellhole.

Im one of those spics

Yes vote.

This election is flipping tons of states and even if you don't win you could be a swing state next year

Yes! I live in MA and voted for Trump. CT has a better chance of going red than this cucked state. I see signs all over CT, go vote faggot

Central CT here. There are a few people I know that I thought were shill dawgs but are voting trump. Aka my grandmother lol.

No. Give up. Let the cuckoldry take hold.

>Imagine people yelling "PEPE" at every public appearance she makes for the next four years

You can vote in CA apparently.
As well as in any major blue state.
COINCIDENTALLY.

ballotpedia.org/Voter_identification_laws_by_state

> USA things

When Trump wins he will find everyone who didn't vote Trump and execute them so yes.

Windham County will be Clinton, especially bc of Putnam, UCONN/Storrs, and Willimantic. That's not stopping me from doing my part, though

When will this sign meme end?
It just means her voters aren't that enthusiastic about her.

>you could be a swing state next year
It probably won't happen but you should vote Trump just for that. If either party is aware that your state might vote for the other big party it'll encourage them to actually care about what you think and want. This is why I always vote the opposite of whatever the major party is in my electorate because there is ABSOLUTELY NO BENEFIT to being loyal to a political party.

Conn can absolutely go red. People are pissed up there. Especially with that governor.

MD probably won't go red but it'll be closer than you think. He electrified the parts of red MD, lines are long and they've never been.

vote you cuck.

Malloy is so goddamn awful. 75% of dems I know hate him

Dan "I'll ruin your state while I masturbate" Malloy

> Having no enthusiasm about the thing you vote for.

''If you don't stand for something, you 'll fall for anything''

Vince Mcmahon and his friends are voting Trump

YES YOU FAGGOT

Just cast my ballot in Tolland Co. a little over 2 hours ago. Trump signs seemed to have popped up everywhere overnight in Vernon.

As a citizen of a state that only uses paper, it's your duty to go and vote. Our votes have the least chance of being rigged.

Cuckrekticunt here

I voted Trump. We're a third-tier swing-state, so you might as well go for it.

I'm sure it will be close, it's just that MD has such an entrenched liberal bent that it would be one of the last to switch. Only states that I think will be more strongly blue are California and DC. I know a lot of people in DC/Baltimore area, Howard, Montgomery, Anne Arundel, etc, and they just can't even conceive of who will be voting for Trump. The middle class there has no clue about the state of the eastern and western parts of Maryland, let alone the Rust Belt, and other areas of the country. That bloc, along with hood rats in Baltimore will ensure a Clinton victory.

I still voted for Trump, I'm just going to be keeping an eye on other states to flip.

Exactly. It has been motivating people. CT is going to be damn close.

Yes because if it isn't at least close the Democrats will say they have a "mandate" and then steamroll the constitution. If its close they know that half the country hates them and that they need to watch their shit.

Same here desu
No but vote Pena

We are a very cucked state but I can assure you that a large majority of young white males (18-25) are for Trump.

yes you must take the time and go vote for Trump/Pence

you must.

Don't be such a cuck. New England's been redder than it's been in years. Go vote. This goes especially for you guys in New Hampshire, go vote and drag every Trump voter along with you. MAGA.

Also voted in california.
Theyre trying to pass backround checks everytime you buy ammo.
So no.

YOU GET THE FUCK OUT THERE RIGHT NOW AND FUCKING VOTE

Tfw CT is going red

Get out and VOTE!

Trump needs it, the US needs it!

I just voted in CT. Do it to spite the liberal cunts.