What about the S3 opening? Better?
Sick burn

*pic not related

You forgot to add that, OP

>What about the S3 opening? Better?
It's the same shit theme

>ITS GONNA GET A LITTLE WEIRD -

stop.

Just WHAT the fuck were they thinking when they decided to greenlight this opening? It doesnt fit the show AT ALL.
Holy fucking shit man.

I think it fits S1 pretty well but I think around halfway through S2, they needed to change it to something else. And they changed the ED too to something more fitting so it's obvious they knew this

It ALWAYS gets stuck in my head

Why would they choose that singer. Not only does it sound like he can't sing, it sounds like he barely even tried.

And why was the music going for an 8-bit vidya style?

to me it's sounds like they went for someone who can vaguely sound like Weird Al

I had really been hoping they would start using Ruberiet's Princess Song as the theme instead

The second verse would make a perfect theme

youtube.com/watch?v=ts5y7bJFPkY

Honestly, even the end credits song would be better.

holy shit. god tier cartoon?

Well, it didn't work.

I thought Weird Al *did* do the theme until I looked it up

It gets stuck in your head after a couple of listenings, for me personally it's a nice jam, problem is that it reaaally turns off new viewers imo, I was really off-put by the intro and the first couple minutes of the pilot were like salt on an already open wound. But I managed to withstand through that and Star became kino for me.

You definitely have to give the show time to develop. The intro does not help.

>Star Vs
>God-tier show
Kek

Who hurt you, user?

your shit opinions

Nice try, /sug/

>Kek

>implying i think either shows are good

The ending theme is even worse. I enjoy this show but it gets muted the second it goes to credits.

this is actually the reason I didn't give it a real chance in the beginning
could not stand the opening

>The ending theme is even worse
Wait a second, which one are we talking about. Depending on the answer, I may need to kick your ass

>Star vs
>God-tier
This is what teen drama does to your brain kids.

>Star Vs
>God tier

Imagine actually believing this. I mean it's fine but Christ

t. SUfags

>Whimsical
>Solid sense of humor
>Comfy as fuck art style
>Fun action
>Actual character development

What more do you want from a cartoon?

both ending themes are goat tier, not even a huge fan of the show

The first one is just alright. I like it but I can kind of understand if it's not someone's cup of tea. The second one is fucking amazing, just the fact that a modern cartoon production changed ED songs at all is something to note but to make it something like that is nothing short of great

I'M FUCKIN RAINBOWS I'M SUCKIN PUPPIES

>Using comfy as an actual argument

And talking about the art style, to boot. I don't know what the hell a "comfy" art style is supposed to look like, but I'm pretty sure Star Vs and its bug eyes isn't a series with it.

I mean, it's fitting and funny but it's literally one sound effect

Comfy art style should be likened to Moomin or Janochs Traumstunde.

>implying you even like any show
>implying you shouldn't just get out of Sup Forums

Honestly, I can't think of any good examples.
I feel like it'd be much easier to find shit-tier shows with god-tier opening themes.

Honestly if the song wasn't as good as it was I wouldn't watch the show. The lyrics aren't amazing, but the tune is great and sticks in your head. I watched past the weak pilot on the strength of it and the general animation quality.

It doesn't really fit anymore though.

Most everyone agrees. The only time the opening is good is when you're shitposting in the Discord because it's like some kind of autism-euphoria because of how stupid groupthink becomes. However, I don't think anyone's going to allow them to change the OP's lyrics after changing the ED since that costs money, and God forbid that gets spent.

The song is k , great for the first season.

Also god tier show? go see a doctor