When are we finally going to kick these live action fags out?

When are we finally going to kick these live action fags out?

Other urls found in this thread:

Sup
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They should have gotten kicked out nearly a decade ago. Mods don't care. They've always hated us.

Do we even have mods who care about comics or cartoons anymore? It seems like most these faggots only care about what goes on in the live action side of things.

you act like having 26 threads about it is BAD or something

Gee, I guess you're right. I mean, why would anyone come here for comics and cartoons anyway?

I'm hiding threads left and right, with ONLY 21 being decently comic related.

This. I don't give a shit about the MCU or the DCEU. I haven't seen one movie from either and have no desire to do so.

Jesus fucking Christ. Something really needs to be done about them

Err, 29 of them. I can't count, but the point remains.

>doesn't hide the 2 vydia threads
Ironic.

The second one must have popped up recently, but I have no excuse for the Telltale Batman one.

Not him, but only one of them is a vidya thread. The TF2 thing is an animated short. Also, I dont mind Sup Forums posting too much because there's still comic book discussions in those threads and they hardly ever post a thread here. As opposed to the live action fags who completely overshadow the goddamn board.

pleb

>reading comics

There's your problem

I know people will bitch and complain and say "ALL OR NOTHING", but honestly, it's *only* the movies that bring out the utter retards from Sup Forums. I'm perfectly fine with capeshit TV having a home on Sup Forums.

Fuck off Sup Forums.

Go the fuck back to your board faggot! Why the he'll are you even here?

>they hardly ever post a thread here
Are you fucking kidding? Every day it's "adapt this vydia to a cartoon" and "how would this vydia character interact with X comics/cartoon world" and vice versa, all that shit. They're not even here to talk about that topic, they're just there to discuss the video game's lore and waifus. It's about as pleasant and on topic as the Goku threads.
Right now live action is way worse because JL just came out, but back when Injustice and MvC were coming out there were a shit-ton of threads and they were just as shitty as the live action ones.

All or nothing. It'll still attract the cancer, we need to starve them out to fix this board.

It would be fine if shit was tightly moderated and only one thread per live action franchise was allowed. Force people into shitty DCEU and MCU generals and the problem is solved.

I'd rather have a single thread a day over a hundred a day. We can focus on driving out Sup Forums after we take care of the bigger threat.

Why don't we just move them to /trash/?

But they're not a single thread a day.

This, let's start with the large problem then move on to the smaller ones.

The fuck do you mean "let's", nobody's going to do shit. These meta threads are pointless bitching, like the /qa/ ones except the mods give even less of a shit.

Why don't we just get these faggot mods fired and force Hiro to hire professionals

I know that, just being theoretical, I've been in enough threads like this I know how it works.

>except the mods give even less of a shit.
Fucking kek. At least the mods will SEE it this way. The whole /qa/ thing was done so the mods would be able to ignore it.

It would be tolerable if they were contained to generals. One each for DCEU, MCU, Fox movies, CW TV, and other TV. And then send those generals to trash.

Pretty sure you're going to have to buy a fuckload of passes for him to have any incentive to do that.
Sup Forums isn't exactly a money making machine.

Hiro sells the information of users to third parties. That's how he gets cash.

the solution is split comics from cartoon. mergen mlp into full cartoon board and half of the trash goes with then

No it fucking doesn't. That doesn't get rid of live action at all.

The solution is to get capeshit its own board like /m/ kept the mecha posts in Sup Forums from taking over.

>t. indiean

>another pointless new board

We don't need that shit, just put it all on Sup Forums where it belongs. It's live action film and television, Sup Forums is the place for that.

I come here only for the comics, and while the live action hurts a bit, I would gladly enjoy a pure comics Sup Forums, even with the capeshit

No because none of you faggots read anything besides capeshit, the comics side of Sup Forums would be dead.
Live action capeshit is already discussed on Sup Forums there is no reason for it to be discussed here as well. The solution is to make sure it stays in Sup Forums

Capeshit comics would still belong on Sup Forums as well as capeshit cartoons. But it would ALSO belong to /capeshit/. It would keep the BNHA fags and live action fags out.

This. Fucking this. Make these niggers go back to where they belong.

Why does live action capeshit need its own board? Nothing happens on Sup Forums besides pedo actress posting, just put it back there.

There's zero reason for live action capeshit to be here. What's the fucking point besides making Sup Forums even more of a Sup Forums colony than it already is?

Those fucking Sup Forums faggots killed so many storytimes last week. Fuck yes I'm mad. Storytimes are the only not totally cancerous things left here.

Not just live action capeshit, just like /m/ covers all instances of mecha (a, co, tv, v, etc) so would /ca/.

This. Last Wednesday May have been the straw that broke the camel's back for me.

I tried to bump as many as I could, but it's just so tiresome. I don't understand why they feel the need to spam threads like that.

Wait what? How do you kill a storytime?

That doesn't exactly contradict my post.

Spamming the same fucking thread over and over.

>storytimes get like one post an hour outside of shitstorms
>movie threads get a new thread made every 5 minutes
>???
>no more storytimes active

>no reason
Adaptation of Sup Forums material is and always has been okay. It's a problem because there's too much of it unmoderated, but there's no reason it doesn't belong just as much as vydia adaptations or Sup Forums toys.

>only comics
its comics and cartoons user. live action is the only thing ban worthy

>Adaptation of Sup Forums material is and always has been okay
Literally untrue you colossal idiot

>but there's no reason it doesn't belong just as much as vydia adaptations

But they stopped allowing mobile game threads of Sup Forums material and those weren't even a problem. No reason live action should be different. Send it home to Sup Forums.

Complete lie. Way before the MCU happened this shit was deleted.

>vydia adaptations.
Yes just like Sup Forums should have live action capeshit adaptations.
We have the Sonic comics and cartoons, because those don't belong on Sup Forums they belong here, they are Sup Forums

The mods would rather just ban more and more cartoons than live action shit that already has it's own board.

They generally leave comics threads alone so that they can be turned into blatant Sup Forums-bait threads. Except for threads actually about political cartons, which get deleted.

I'm pretty sure getting rid of all the people that are here for the netflix shit, tv shows and cinematic universes would solve a lot of the boards problems.
Hell I even think it would greatly decrease the sjw, Sup Forums, and ironic meme posting by dramatic margins.
maybe, if we take it to /q/ with enough numbers, we could at least barter for live action stuff to be contained to its own thread/general like homestuck once was.

Day of the Pencil WHEN

>WAAAHHHH LIVE ACTION IS KILLING THE BOARD
>*posts Waifu circlejerk thread*

How do you spend so much time here and still not have a clue

I get reccs out of waifu and gay threads at least, what's the value in movie threads?

I mean Spider-Man vydia for example.

I agree that it would decrease Sup Forums and meme shit, not sure if it would stop tumblrinas though. going to /q/ would to nothing go to Sup Forums.org/feedback instead you're more likly to get noticed.

when are Sup Forumssuckers going to fuck off of /tv

This. At our wank material is about fucking comics and cartoons. That's the one rule, how hard is it to follow?

A Spider-Man VIDEO GAME goes on the board for VIDEO GAMES
A Spider-Man COMIC BOOK goes on the board for COMIC BOOKS
A Spider-Man LIVE-ACTION FILM goes on the board for LIVE-ACTION FILMS

>film
those are flicks

seriously THIS

I'm sick of seeing all these fucking Steven Universe threads here

just because you don't like it doesn't mean its not a cartoon.

Steven Universe is for fags, but it belongs here much more than you live action niggers.

GR15 set the precedent that if you bitch and moan enough you can get board-relevant subjects banned.

Sounds like an idea. If we get enough people in mass to bitch there they'd at least have to address it.

I really wish we would already, it just shits up the board every time a new cape movie is released

Bullshit, we've been complaining about live action for years and it's still here. I've come to the conclusion that the mods themselves are only here for the live action shit.

And the worst of it is, it is usually just one guy starting them.

When are meta threads going to fuck off back to /qa/ where they fucking belong

then take it to wherever the fucking cartoon board is

it doesn't belong here on Sup Forums

I said "board-relevant subjects." Politics and live action movies are fine to discuss here because they obviously shouldn't be. Cartoons that make people mad will be banned because that's insane. Up is down, black is white.

Shut the fuck up, Sup Forums and read here. we aren't losing any storytimes to this and it's only one compared to the amount of shit you bring here. Cut your balls off and die retard.

That board is just shitposting nobody wants to have a serious discussion.
I'm not going to write anything yet but if enough people say they want to I will participate.

>we aren't losing any storytimes to this
then why do you keep fucking bitching that you are

Someone make a new thread with a strawpoll on whether or not live-action should stay

We've lost it to you niggers coming in here and constantly shitting up this board with live action threads. Go the fuck back to where you belong.

I stopped reading Marvel because of all those company wars threads.

I wrote one.

It's the live action shitters who start them. Ever notice how all the company war shit always boils down to "yeah, well our shitty movies are better than your shitty movies." in the end? That's why.

>It's the live action shitters who start them.
Except not really. You've clearly got an unhealthy bias against "live action", when shitposting gets done for lesser reasons and in mass over dumber things.

Hi, live action shitter. How many anti-DC threads today?

There's no salvation at this point. There should have been a no adaptation rule from the beginning. You just have to get used to eeking out a meager existence in the two threads with people that actually read comics.

>You just have to get used to eeking out a meager existence in the two threads with people that actually read comics.
Fuck that.

Except, that's not fucking true in the slightest. It's the attention from live action that brought retards like Sup Forums and Tumblr here.

This week is simply the viking funeral for the DCEU. By next weekend, when it's corpse is reduced to ashes and well down the river, the threads will subside.
I know this death has been personally painful for many of you in this thread, and you are trying to cope, and it's bad having it shoved in your faces. Not even the "Marvel comics is dead" threads you love so much salve the agony.
Black Panther will have the same moderate number of threads as the rest of the MCU has had, 1 or 2 at a time, like Strange, Thor and all the rest. The furious DC faggots who plagued Homecoming threads and tripled their number will lay low, I'm guessing.
I'm sure when an actually good and innovative cartoon franchise like Avatar (or fuck even early Adventure Time) comes around again, you'll have a glut of those threads (I remember these same Metas for Avatar the Last Airbender clearly).
Hell, the Big 2 might even decide to start printing something other than pandering SJW, manchild "Supersons" or Batgod shit and we'll all have jolly discussions about that too, I love a "good" comic book discussion more than anything. Shame nothing is exciting the imagination much anymore. Are you shocked that no one much gives a fuck about Proxy Batman Red Hood and Proxy Wonder Woman Artemis' "will they fuck" stories? It's shit for shit eaters. Don't start me utter garbage like Ri-Ri.

tl;dr It will die down soon enough, hug one another, stop posting about how (((Fine))) Justice League is.
Thanks.

tl;dr live action shitter is angry

(You)

I wouldn't know, I don't count the things I hate, labeling them as not appropriate for the board just cause they don't interest me, and instead choose to primarily focus on the various things on this board that I like.
Though why are you pretending as if "anti-DC" threads have never been made before the movies?
Why are you surprised that something that just came out is getting talked about a lot when the same happened with Samurai Jack (which people complained about too), Rick and Morty (which people complained about too), or whenever Marvel does something silly pertaining to their comics only pertaining to the most recent happenings.
Why are you pretending that the internet as a whole changing hasn't brought this kind of shitposting, to the point that "shitposting" is even such a common word now, by trying to blame one thing in particular?

>I don't count the things I hate
Because there's only one: DC.

Except this isn't true at all. You faggots still shit up this board, were shitting it up before the JL movie, and will continue to shit it up months from now. It's time for you to leave

>someone took the time to write all that and to create that pic
Welp, definitely I did well in deleting all my Marvel comics.

Even if it doesn't decrease tumblrinas, which I find unlikely, It still gets rid of 3 out of 4 of our major problems.
It's well worth a try.

>I let shitposters dictate what I enjoy
You're a bigger faggot then the guy you replied to.