Nearly half of all women report frequent harassment while running

>60% for women under 30
>1 in 3 say they've been followed
>5% say they've been flashed

hawaiinewsnow.com/story/33503375/nearly-half-of-all-women-report-frequent-harassment-while-running

DESU, this makes me ashamed to be a man, senpai.

This is why we need Hillary (and more women) to hold political positions, to protect women from this sort of stuff. We also need to teach the younger generation of boys and men that harassing women is wrong and should never be done.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=b1XGPvbWn0A
telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/11613107/Boys-who-smoke-cannabis-are-four-inches-shorter.html
broadly.vice.com/en_us/article/men-are-creepy-new-study-confirms
parentherald.com/articles/36620/20160413/study-men-are-creepy.htm
nydailynews.com/news/national/study-1-4-college-women-victims-sexual-misconduct-article-1.2370157
tampa.cbslocal.com/2015/12/04/men-ikea-furniture-faster-than-women/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

very patriotic

How is Hillary going to protect women if she wants to allow sandniggers rapefugees in the USA?

>followed

So it's mostly delusions then.

>How is Hillary going to protect women

By stopping Trump from becoming president.

It's only harassment if the guy is ugly
what it really means is that 60% of the women were approached by guys they thought weren't good looking enough for their standards

Women were a mistake.

got any more of her picking her ass?

Nice try, but you pushed it too far with the "ashamed to be a man". Look, we've got too much CTR as it is right now. Troll some other day.

>delusions
>because women on the street are never followed.

youtube.com/watch?v=b1XGPvbWn0A

>ass picking

Um

Another chance to blame Multiculturalism!
S H A D I L A Y Brothers!
and if you're not Caucasian/European/Anglo/'White' you're not my brother! Get lost!

moreeeeeeeeeeee
sauceeeeeeeeee

>stopping Trump from becoming president.

Enjoy the rapefugees

my kind of ugly

>every single man wants to rape me!
>male attention from anyone she doesn't consider 9/10 or higher is creepy!
>lack of male attention after she hits the wall is caused by patriarchy

Where is this happening? When I was with my girlfriend in New York she got harassed just for walking around, but in the South she never gets catcalled, even on a college campus.

And the more you open the borders and culturally enrich your communities, the more frequent the harassment becomes.

Only humans can be deluded enough to refuse to recognize the simple cause-effect relationship.

Agreed. Good post. Sup Forums needs to campaign on this issue. Thank goodness we'll have a woman president to help us.

>Boys who smoke cannabis before puberty could be stunting their growth by more than four inches, a new study suggests.

>Researchers found that youngsters who were addicted to the drug were far shorter than their non-smoking peers.

>And they also discovered that rather than being a relaxing pass time, smoking dope actually makes the body more stressed in the long term.

telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/11613107/Boys-who-smoke-cannabis-are-four-inches-shorter.html

I've never smoked weed, or ever tried any kind of drugs, and I don't drink. But fucking hell! NOW in addition to facing employment discrimination from being half-black and being passed over by ladies because I'm 5'7", I'll have to worry that employers and women will think I'm short because I'm a pothead.

FML.

>Men Are Creepy, New Study Confirms
broadly.vice.com/en_us/article/men-are-creepy-new-study-confirms

>Men More Creepy Than Women
parentherald.com/articles/36620/20160413/study-men-are-creepy.htm

>This is why we need Hillary (and more women) to hold political positions, to protect women
Faggot detected.

I'd sexually harass her vagina with my penis if you catch my meaning.

>it was real in my mind

Since men don't care any more and women are ever moving into positions of power, I guess it will be up to women to fix this problem and keep society going.

Cute tummy. Shit everything else.

>those knees

can you clarify?

At the rate men are declining, I wouldn't be surprised if the first human to walk on Mars is female.

Go for girls who you think are in your league and 9/10 times they will be very happy to go out with you.
Just be in shape and have a career/goals/confidence.
Women will start seeing that White men want to be by their side and stop being so bitter.
Go to Africa m8.
You'll have bitches all over you.
Also I smoked cannabis(rarely) during puberty and I actually grew taller than I thought I would.
It's because I eat so many vegetables every day.

>1 in 3 say they've been followed

>male runner running the same track at a similar speed
>omg, I am being followed
never underestimate how delusional and egocentric these cunts are

>muh 1 in 3
>muh college campus rape epidemic
>muh catcalling
>breaking news: new feminist study shows that 12/9 women will be sexually assaulted by white men during or after their lifetime
This is why we need Hillary and other feminist scum executed.

>those knees
>those elbows
This bitch is aging hard and fast.

But what actually happens is that women get hired and elected over massively more qualified men due to 'diversity' initiatives, and then they run the nation into the ground.

Don't worry, boys. You'll always still be the kings of sexual harassment and assembling IKEA furniture... at least until someone makes a robot that can assemble IKEA furniture.

>New study finds 1 in 4 college women victims of sexual misconduct
nydailynews.com/news/national/study-1-4-college-women-victims-sexual-misconduct-article-1.2370157

>Study: Men Build IKEA Furniture Faster Than Women
tampa.cbslocal.com/2015/12/04/men-ikea-furniture-faster-than-women/

>cunts

By calling them "cunts", that immediately invalidates your opinion on the matter.

As a male who has been cat called by women my entire life, fuck this shit. women do it to.

Say again. Traffic came in gay and stupid

That's what you get when you free niggers, arabs and italians.

Just cut off your dick and everything will be fine.

Does the dumb whore in your webm realize she's basically walking around naked?
No, the answer is she does not realize this

while running?
running from what?
menopause?

Oh, that shit is more retarded than russian tv.