How do you want your weekly event?

>How do you want your weekly event?
>JUST
Where did it all go so wrong?

I don't care about comics, I only care about movies.

This. I can't wait to Make Mine Marvel!

Putting Rogue front and center instead of Carol.

How hard is it to ask people if they're interested when you give them their pull?

Not Rogue's fault people care about her more than Carl Manvers.

Maybe it's not all bad news after all!

>they even using an Avengers-logo that resembles the Crossing-era

Carol won't even be part of the team for the event.

How long before we learn that the high evolutionary created Rogue, and therefore she isn't a mutant?

They do

>not knowing the difference between a Crossover and an Event

Please explain it to Marvel because they don't.

And they're already building up to the next event.

Don't worry Marvel is doing both

What was the last good marvel event?

>it's another jean grey return arc

go low

Axis was dumb and fun as opposed to just dumb.

this looks like not even the artist could get excited about it

and Wolverine was resurrected to boost the sales of non x-men titles it seems
Wolverine cosmic hero

>countdown
wew

Dubs confirm

Wouldn't surprise me. Who the fuck cares about Meme-Lord or Captain Manvers?

I'm sure shit talking and bitching is a great way to get customers interested in this event

Brevoort pls

Is this the event that's folding all of the side-Avengers books like USAvengers into one title?

Yup

Avengers, USAvengers, Uncanny Avengers, and even fucking Occupy Avengers (which was cancelled and forgotten months ago) are all coming together.

It's also worth noting that the first issue of this weekly series is five bucks, and the rest are four.

There is nobody Marvel hates more than its customers.

Maybe marvel countdown would be good.

Is telling your customers that no one likes a product a good business practice?

Give this user a cent.

SH-SHUT UP

JUSTICE LEAGUE SUCKS FUCK YOU

No I mean saying "No one is buying this comic, do you want to buy it?" isn't a good way to sell it.

Maybe if the comic was good he could order many copies, knowing that people will buy it

I have no idea if it's good or not, I'm not big on the Avengers books. I normally like Zub though.

>Zub
It's shit.

What? Zub's cool. He storytimed his Samurai Jack on here.

This. Marvel is finished.

fun fact: Jim Valentino wanted to use Wolverine in his Guardians lineup but was denied in turn he created Talon.

It's neither. It's a weekly ongoing. Yes, USAvengers and Uncanny Avengers is getting folded into it, but it's still not a crossover since it's contained to one book and it's not an event since nothing is tieing into it.

>I normally like Zub though.
Well, considering he's the worst of the three writers working on the book and one of those three writers is Marvel's current best writer... I'd say there's a decent chance that you might like No Surrender. Might end up being a case of too many cooks though. We'll see.

I taking a bet, if it sucks. I will banned myself.

His Thunderbolts was so shit it killed the franchise on its 20th anniversary and his Uncanny Avengers is bad to mediocre at best.

I've never read his Marvel work, I really liked Skullkickers and his Samurai Jack was good. The D&D comic he's doing is okay.