>see this

What do?

Ask him why hes wearing that racist shirt

Gimme a sticker, nigger.

Vote for Trump

Slap the black man's ass like a pair of bongos

>Christopher N Smith
Report this fucker

punch him in the mouth, grab his testies, and whatever you do, DONT LET GO.

ask him if the N stands for Nigger. Then laugh to yourself, say 'of course it does' and goosestep away.

vote trump nigger.

No way thats his name

Slap his as
>He´s 6.3 and weights 220lb:s

Call the sheriff because that's more than likely a violation of local electioneering laws.

t. County elections supervisor

Report it

lol

a fucking romanian told the god damn truth
shame

Exchange greetings, calmly vote Trump

tell him you were undecided until you saw that shirt and decided to Vote for Trump... thank hi m too.

In my state it is illegal to wear any politically motivated shirts at the polls, call the police on a non emergency number and ask.

Don't be an autist. Vote for Trump, make sure your ballot gets to the box, and report anything (with documented evidence) that looks fishy to the police.

This. Inform them of this after you vote and call the police.

I wouldn't trust that guy at all, he would throw away Trump votes

THIS.

Report what? Who's the "black lives matter" candidate?

what pussy state do you live in?

this, i dont think it would do anything but this.

Fucking do it

First time seeing a black guy?

Have a friendly conversation in the hopes that it will build on healthy black/white relations.

You are white, aren't you?

this see if he chimps out

West Virginia, the state with pretty much the most Trump support.

Tell him you're sorry about the cancer

How so? It doesn't say anything about voting for any of the candidates. It's no different than wearing a never forget 9/11 shirt or a POW/MIA shirt.

nice framing pussy

>Have a friendly conversation with a terrorist/terrorist supporter
I believe that's how one of your soldiers got beheaded in the middle of London.

The one where the peons running the polling stations aren't allowed to influence voters with their personal opinions.

>go to poll
>all fat black women

THICC!

I just voted in Delaware (yes I know this state is irrelevant) and there was a Hillary sign at the front door of the polling place and no trump sign to be seen

WHY IS EVERY POLLING PLACE RUN BY LIBERALS

>Sup Forumstards getting triggered at a shirt

you guys are just like SJWs

That shit is illegal man, you cant campaign outside a polling place like that, especially if you are running it. Try to tattle on them

Like? Everyone here is a far-right SJW lol.

Feel awkward and try to hide the fact that I'm wearing an SS uniform.

Again, who's campaign is this shirt for?

the BLM shirt isnt, but a hillary sign in front of a polling place is against the law.

I'm pretty sure Black Lives Matter is a political movement that supports Hillary Clinton over Donald Trump.

He's not talking about the shirt, retard

NRA supports Trump over Hillary, but you can wear a NRA shirt.

What if I wore an NRA shirt?

Black Lives Matter is a terrorist organization. I don't think anyone working a government job should associate with them, it looks really bad.

>polo bear
>in a poll area
>holding a basketball
I'd be confused.

So OP's not complaining about the picture, but something else that's brought up downthread? Perfectly cromulent.

The one that called them super predators

If you wore the shirt that's fine, if someone working at the polling place was wearing the shirt that might not be fine.

It's voter intimidation

West Virginians so fucking stupid a man with a Hillary makes them change their votes?

BLACK GUY WORE A SHIRT WITH WORDS ON IT!

He's working at a voting station. thats his name.

>All these tards getting triggered

>Trying to get someone locked up for wearing a shirt they don't like.

Trump losing is gonna be so good, I can feel it.

THIS

One of the candidates supports BLM, the other supports Blue/All Lives Matter. It's a Hillary dog whistle.

nice bias you have there

>pretending those words don't mean anything

I guess wearing a "kill all jews" shirt would mean nothing if I wore it.

Bro, the comittee members can't even wear a shirt with cherry on it, because cherry is the symbol of CZ communist party.

What's he intimidating voters to do? Vote for black lives matter? He's not endorsing a candidate with his attire.

>false equivalence

Still wouldn't be political

>Brooklyn
Move.

It's not bias, it's a fact.
BLM uses intimidation, and acts of violence (riots, knockout 'game') to pursue their political goals (no matter what that may be)
BLM is the very definition of a terrorist organization.

>getting niggered
>not just keeping face and voting like a champ

Being reactionary is a Liberal tactic.

Thank god we're not talking about an election in the Czech Republic then, right?

No, it's the point that nobody working polling stations is allowed to express opinions about the candidates period. It's in place to try and keep candidates/parties from bullying voters to sway votes.

>wearing a never forget 9/11 shirt or a POW/MIA shirt.

You shouldn't do that either.

>Black Lives Matter isn't political

Smirk at him while looking at his shirt.

call the police and report the nigger - it's not that hard? just say "hey there's a guy wearing blm hoodie here, it's not allowed on election day"

/thread

this

He actually pronounces it "Kristufuh Smiff"

That's not what reactionary means

Reactionary means opposed to liberal politics and liberal regressive policy

call the police kick that nigga and vote Trump

OP is upset BLM didn't bend him over the table like a little bitch.

"hey man hows it going heres you-"

>g-give me a sticker n-nigger

"what did you say?"

>give me a sticker n-n-nigger

"speak up man I cant hear you"

>GIVE ME A STICKER, NIGgggger

"woah, buddy, no need to use that word. I can give you a sticker, just dont call me that alright g"

>you run out, sobbing and stickerless

Vote Polo Bear?

THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS

>implying he would have the balls to call a black man a nigger to his face once, let alone three times

proxyfag detected
shilling for the she devil again

I hope to god one day I meet i cuck like you in real life, and you make a mistake and start parroting out blue cucktalk in front of me. Ill gladly do my jail time inorder to break your skull, and you fucking KNOW you would get your ass destroyed to. thats why punks like you keep your effeminate voices real low and y our beards real greasy.
fight me irl nu-male
you wont
you a bitch

t. cuck

heres another nigger lover.

call a nigger a nigger to his face, not only would i do and have done it i will do it again. and the white cucks that try to defend them, well i break there bones kiddo.

come at me bitch nigger

dont you have some relatives to be inbreeding with

don't start shit with the employees, just vote and gtfo. You're not a one man army this is the kind of shit that can only be fixed politically.

Is this OP?

That's nothing. Today at my polling station I saw a guy with a bottle of hot sauce. Hillary LOVES hot sauce, this was clearly a pro-Democrat psyop.

That's also not what reactionary means, but oh well, let's go with that.

Freedom of speech is a liberal policy.

Liberals oppose freedom of speech.

Liberals are reactionary because they oppose liberal policies.

By your standard or by the standard of the dictionary, liberals are reactionary.

Literally none of that is true. Who are you trying to fool?

flip over the table, grab him by the scruff, and connect my knee with his jaw

>Liberals oppose freedom of speech.

You're in a thread full of people trying to lock someone up for a shirt.

WHERE? That is illegal. I'm in Delaware and I'll go to the voting place you went to and report it.

Call cops and hope for chimp out.

Who the fuck wears their wrist watch on the outside of their sleeve? What a fucking sub-human.