Bow down to your king

Bow down to your king

Other urls found in this thread:

drive.google.com/drive/folders/0BwM_gH67zJtXemN4MXFvSGdmRjA
youtu.be/Lab0xxTRMdk?t=50
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

the details to those card are so awesome

I bet some 14 year old Mexican is going to get a massive ghetto shirt with that stuff printed on it.

I'm kinda disappointed that this wasn't Kevin.

It's weird that he wasn't involved with the scifi episode

Reminder that Craig is a deviant.

Another thing I noticed, Clydes Mom is the one coming out of that grave. I really hope they make a horror themed deck. I want to see the vampire kids, Tooth Decay and the Gingers

Sorry I meant Kyles Mom.

Kyle's Great Aunt, Shit!

His grandma.

From the korn episode

creek was a mistake

Don't be jealous, user. You'll find love some day

karenney a cute.

YOU GUYS ARE DEAD

Creek is the couple made up of the two biggest troublemakers in school

>Wanna discuss Phone Destroyer
>The mobage thread on /vg/ is purely waifubait games
>Sup Forums threads don't last long
I just want to talk about video games

Charming player or lustful deviant?

Fatass

That is... A lot of detail to go to for a 10 year olds ass.

Sup Forums team when?

We've got Denverbron/co/s, but it's full of normies now since it was a public group.

That guy has talent.

can we start another? or are they all gonna be flooded with normies?

I need a continuation of this.

cross gravestone?

Rate my deck?

*muffled screeching*

delet

Way too many ranged. No rats.

It's not great user.

Make a Team and a discord chat so people can join to talk about phone destroyer and shit up discord without making a thread that will die out.

Adorable fatass crybaby

Gizmo is PvE only.
Headhunters are shit.
Max of 3 ranged per deck is recommended.
No Clyde in the two decks in which Clyde is fucking amazing.
Using the 3-energy butters with one of the worse animations in an A/S deck that relies on cheap hordes of units
No Terrance Mephisto or Rats in a A/S deck

Get yourself together, user.

Experimental deck after some people said that Fantasy Craig outdoes Terrence in damage and Angel Wendy is best Wendy. Dunno what else to add atm.

Why do you think she's pissed off?

Dougie is shit.
No need for two wendys, you are just fucking yourself over.
No need for two butters, you are just fucking yourself over
No regen
No anti-swarm other than craig
No timmy

A head hunter is fine but you need splash damage spells to really make him effective. Also if you should replace tweek with a tank that can protect your rangers and work with your Assassins

What's a king to a demigod?

Round 2
Don't own catapult Timmy

At the beginning, try a paladin Butters the use Dougie as soon as your assassin engages combat.

Canadian Knight Ike is gimmicky and has one of the worst attack animations and ranges in the game. He is used as a sub-tank with his ability to fully-charge his health every few seconds mixed with Tweek.

As a result, you might be very low on damage.

>Gizmo is PvE only
I play him for PVE, Pirate Ike for PVP

Which is fine. When people say rate my deck, I assume PvP which is why I mentioned Gizmo is really only useable PvE only.

Yeah I know. I forgot to switch him out for pic like I meant to

Jesus christ who is the fucking artist? I keep seeing those around

>Charming player
kek
Even Call Girl rejected his attempts at flirting in TFBW, and there she even flirts with Butters.

Replace rats with pigeons and use them only after you’ve dealt with one or two of their rangers. A lot of newbies still think rats are good but nearly every high ranking player has a counter such as your Nelly or Terrance.

>He doesn't know about the mad man that meme'd fat Heidi into existence
SB99.
Here's his google drive with all the SP art he has made.
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0BwM_gH67zJtXemN4MXFvSGdmRjA

I drew something because Karen having a crush on Mysterion is absolutely cute and wincest is best. Expect more stuff

Anons, let's play fuck, marry, kill; blond edition. Reply with your answers.

For me:
>Fuck Tweek
>Marry Butters
>Kill Kenny (he's used to it)

thank you

Good shit right there user. I'll be waiting.

This is the kind of healing deck most people go for, Kyle plus Terrance and high hp attackers can obliterate almost anything if not taken care of quickly.

I guarantee you that regeneration will get nerfed cause of this.

Steve said that Catapult Timmy and Wendy are getting nerfed. No news about Regen or Zen Cartman but won't be surprised if they will also take a hit as he mentioned that Cartman's HP is too high for his energy cost.

D-don't make me ship it.

I see youre trying to get a creek deck going

drop purify, ike, and butters
add add fantasy butters if you have him since hes better than quireboy
bring in a dogpoo for some defense
and bring in some gnomes for more offense

desu id just wait for pastor and imp to come out since they have better chances to be better
dark mage craig really steps on maphestos shoes and since hes not a flyer hes just outclassed

Your answer is already the only answer. Kenny can die no problem, you need Buddha levels of patient if you are going to marry Tweek and Butters can be easily whipped for marriage.

fuck kenny
marry tweek
kill butters

i can't wait to be memed into a relationship and develop a mild case of stockholm syndrome. thanks, user, you've given me hope.

This show is way too over-animated. It's not the same cartoon anymore

>that Karen
That's pretty cute user. Good work.

>Stockholm Syndrome
Literally what?

Go watch Child Abduction is Not Funny followed by Put it Down and tell me Craig isn't the best thing that could ever happen to Tweek

Only problem with Kyle is his attack is a war cry, most decks in 30+ have Purify or Shaman which gets rid of the war cry and makes him complete shit, you counter him with a 1-energy spell. Purify also gets rid of Ike's health stacking.

I haven't seen any Kyles or Ikes in the 35+ bracket.

>like art of Karen and Kenny having a healthy sibling relationship
>like the idea of Karen having a crush on Mysterion while he's internally screaming
>don't like actually going down the incest hole

I'm a very confused individual right now.

>Literally what?
i was kidding. but the truth is, the best thing that could happen to tweek is his death. he's obnoxious.

Dark Mage Craig outdamages Mephesto, and I've found that his flying ability doesn't mean jack shit since everybody runs rangers with better damage output

>implying the '''over-animation''' is not funny on itself
youtu.be/Lab0xxTRMdk?t=50

B-But user, you'd really kill Butters? Look at how pure he is!

True, Kenny can die no problem. Okay then how about in this situation, if you kill him he stays dead. I'd still kill Kenny because I'm evil.

his warcry makes his shit at dealing with swarms
damage doesnt mean shit when you get gimped by an assassin before you toss out as single attack

theres a reason maphesto is tier 1 and craig isnt dude, being stubborn will only affect your rank poorly

>if you kill him he stays dead
Sometimes... dead is better

NO

Karen is the light of Kenny's life and he'd do anything for her. That's a wonderful side for a character that is a huge pervert who doesn't care much about anything.
and Karen loves Kenny greatly. You can tell she likes him more than Kevin at least.
It's great.

can anyone inform us on what cards are sure to be nerfed?

I just got angel wendy to lvl 2 and zen cartman to 3 so I dont wanna get btfo

Delete this now. Karen is NOT for lewd.

>MexiCraig
As if tumblr weren't obsessed enough with claiming him for their retarded diversity quota.

You take that back right now user.

He most likely will die prematurely though cause of how much meth he drinks everyday.

Oh fuck yes. I love it! More you glorious bastard

It's from the mobie game, dumbass

Not him, but M/F decks shouldn't have to 'deal with a swarm', because if you have to panic-drop Mephisto to counter a swarm, then you're not only at a large energy disadvantage but you're also not positioning your army correctly.

Mephisto is also not a T1 anymore, he's been moved to T2 in the most recent tier lists.

T1 Neutral:
Rats
T2 Neutral:
Mephisto/Marcus
T3 Neutral:
Nelly/Big Gay Al
T4 Neutral:
Dog Poo/Barbrady/Mimsy/Nathan
T5 Neutral:
Manbearpig/Starvin Marvin/Pidgeon Gang

Guaranteed coming nerfs from Steve are only Angel Wendy, Catapult Timmy, Calamity Heidi and Enforcer Jimmy.

Was this in the background of an episode?

>Guaranteed coming nerfs from Steve are only Angel Wendy, Catapult Timmy, Calamity Heidi and Enforcer Jimmy.
It wouldn't surprise me if Hookhand Clyde was also nerfed/fixed.

>all 4 characters I was leveling

well fuck me for trying to get lvl 4 heidi huh

>That spoiler.
Hate to admit it, but it's pretty much a given. I fucking hate Tweek's parents so much.

Speaking of, what's the highest rank cards can hit? By the achievements, seems like level 6, but that seems kinda insane

Should be 6.

takes 1000 of a common to get to lvl 6 (when you GET to lvl 5)

>They don't think Tweek is going to outlive everyone, his body subsisting off his methed out coffee, even growing more powerful by the day

Jesus fuck

>none of the cards have flavor texts

Really bummed me out in that one.

He looks relative good for a kid that's been drinking meth filled coffee for at least 2 years.

How's my Deck?

I actually share a discord server with SB99 and benthelooney

Is this game actually good?

I don't think that's how a human body works, user. Especially when meth's involved.

the ones with no abilities do like heidi

seems like people overvalue tanks, if you dropped cartman for heidi and wendy for another fighter you would be at the same power level but with less energy constraints

How's my deck looking, I do know that sexy nun randy, is bad but I want another tank but I can't get one.

>another fighter
I'm in the middle of the Mythical campaign.
Which fighter would you recommend I add?

>Cartoons

Have we been watching the same cartoon, user? If Christopher Reeves can be fueled by fetuses, so can Tweek be fueled by meth.

I like to think that one day his parents will finally get arrested for literally drugging the town and their son, and then the Tucker family will adopt him.

But I also wish for a scene where Tweek has a heart attack in class at the age of 15 and Craig witnesses the whole ordeal. Why must I hurt myself like this?

Indeed, user. Tweek is a cutie.