mega.nz/#F!4fIhnQbL!-WmHJyB_Vd1Ep098W-xOmQ
youtu.be/kH7CbPE9O8c
youtube.com/watch?v=svsEL9E8gOI
youtube.com/watch?v=VRLb_xVnh88
youtube.com/watch?v=YX-Ru1XkNZc
youtube.com/watch?v=bm__-Q6AbpY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Based Tad telling it like is.
Yes Marco you have your damn dimensional scissors, so your whole "Goodbye Star and Mewni" shit at the start of this bomb was stupid. And Of course I dont feel sorry about your crush with Star not working out, Marco, you had all your chances in the world but you didn't take it.
And on that note- Marco getting together with Kelly is some fucking garbage writing. Barely ever interacted and just came fucking out of nowhere because they didn't know how to end the episode any other way. for Shame, ms. Nefcy.

>Based Tad telling it like is.
Yes, the toupee that couldn't cope with having to leave his ex knows shit.

>goodbye shit
He was trying to make an honest commitment to earth life, not lead a double life.

>didn't take it
Didn't know he had those feelings, much like Star did earlier.

>Kellco is shit
>shaming the goddess
And Star and Tom getting together wasn't?

Do we still have all the episodes with watermarks 'n shits?
Any chance to get them without?

>never splitting off from the group with a girl you don't know too well at group event
>not understanding that chemistry isn't the same as instantly being in a relationship

Marco literally just bonded with some chick because he was feeling vulnerable and wanted to feel liked. It's a pretty common tween thing and it doesn't have to mean that starco isn't and always will be endgame. If the new ship is rigged for sail, it's going to be a few more episodes of buildup. At most it means we will see some more kellco dating and double-date relationship drama in the future.

Completely correct on the whole dimensional scissors thing (best ending is solo adult marco ending in every universe, where he skips from dimension to dimension committing random acts of heroism while infinitely expanding his harem)

The guy that used to do the threads and shit died, I just got some of his stuff to start threads, sorry it’s the best I got

I found these, which are watermark free
mega.nz/#F!xWpTxDjZ!IVucn04d4_SeAOqi9WJLpw
mega.nz/#F!4fIhnQbL!-WmHJyB_Vd1Ep098W-xOmQ

youtu.be/kH7CbPE9O8c
WE'RE GETTING THE BUNNY PJS!!!

Reminder Starco is endgame and thinking anything different is stupid

>Yes Marco you have your damn dimensional scissors, so your whole "Goodbye Star and Mewni" shit at the start of this bomb was stupid.
That was just shit writing because for some inexplicable reason the staff decided to waste our time with yet another pointless love triangle even though we all know what the outcome will be.

>And on that note- Marco getting together with Kelly is some fucking garbage writing.
It's also not actually happening.

YayStar doesn't have the bomb yet but they have iTunes rips and should have the new stuff soon.

>He was trying to make an honest commitment to earth life, not lead a double life.
The problem is it makes zero sense that Marco would want to do that. There's literally only one thing on Earth that he even cared that much about, and at no point in the past had he ever prioritized his relationship with Jackie over Star. The whole thing was a poorly-written contrivance to keep Marco separated from Star, because if they were still hanging out uninterrupted there'd be less than zero chance of TomStar happening. Thus, it's contrived bullshit that happened TO SET UP MORE CONTRIVED BULLSHIT.

>And Star and Tom getting together wasn't?
Exactly, it's bullshit and a complete waste of the audience's time. Everybody knows it's going nowhere and it's not as if this was the best or easiest way to get Marco to realize his feelings for Star. That was obviously going to happen anyway, so why not just have it be something that happens gradually over the course of the season instead of wasting entire episodes on a doomed ship that won't even last through the season? Those are episodes that could've instead been devoted to the actual plot, like Star's efforts to end mistreatment of monsters (ie having a non-joke episode with her petition instead of Death Peck being the only time it comes up) or more about Eclipsa.

A boner...! Oh no, a boner!

Shame that this will be a 2-pack of filler episodes, I really want them to cut the bullshit and get to the chase.

Better quality.

youtube.com/watch?v=svsEL9E8gOI

It makes sense that the Christmas/Halloween episodes are paired with Spider with a Top Hat filler stuff, because they're preparing for the fact that either some countries won't dub them or Disney will only air them in certain months or both.

So they literally can't have anything essential to plot/lore/characters/the universe at all, because there's a good chance the entire half-hour might just be skipped over in reruns. That can raise the question of why they do real-world holiday episodes at all then instead of just stuff like Mewnipendence Day, but there was definitely a fan demand for that kind of thing during the first season.

>she's wearing a shirt underneath
dropped
fuck this

Mewnipendence Day is analogous to Thanksgiving, just taken to the most extreme of historical interpretation. Even the weather outside is autumnal to help bring that point home.

youtube.com/watch?v=VRLb_xVnh88
>1.2mil views
Are there bots inflating this view count?

The Stump Day episode is Star's 15th birthday and a Mewni holiday, though. So not a Christmas episode.

Yeah, but that's still separate enough that it works as its own thing and is plot-related: it was never treated or advertised as a "Thanksgiving special" (plus they're kind of shitting on the holiday). Stump Day seems to be paired with an actual Christmas episode.

I'm not saying Stump Day actually is, but the one it's paired with seems to be. It looks like they're trying for both, because they knew Disney would treat Stump Day as a "Christmas episode" anyway.

Also I'm just trying to sort out Disney's logic here, not saying what they should be doing. They considered Hungry Larry and Stump Day specifically holiday-related enough that the crew knew to pair them with filler.

Eclipsa better be wearing something cute

>"Came out of nowhere"
Sometimes, that's the way it happens, son. There's no years of agonizing back and forth, just someone who just happens to be there at the right time, where there is no immediate 'deep love' but where everything is just plain nice, and uncomplicated and without drama.

Like what?

No you fuckin dumbass, why do you think they greenlit a 4th season before they even aired the 3rd?

Also Mewnipendence Day aired in August and had a specific place in the season. Hungry Larry/Stump Day just seem to have been written whenever in the season, depending on how many episodes had aired by October/December.

Guess my point was that Disney treats "holiday episodes" different than a random episode that happens to contain a holiday.

Fair's, they did that with Korra too.

I'm sure she will.

DON'T TALK TO ME THAT WAY

Sorry, I'm very heartsick over Star today and I took it out on you. She's just so cute and sweet and i need her real bad.

>just plain nice, and uncomplicated and without drama
I hope I can find someone like this soon.

So WHY CAN HE USE THE WAND?

Anyone can use the wand, not to mention he has willpower and imagination. Ludo could originally only use the wand in a state of absolute anger, but even he became a Levitato master. Marco was more than capable of using it, especially since he used Dark Magic given he has a propensity towards it when he was possessed after reading Eclipsa's chapter.

Literally anyone can use the wand

Anyone can use the wand, it's just that that would be stealing from royalty,or in Marco's case, borrowed it for a moment

red moon soulbond

Ludo's wand wasn't technically a wand,just a fragment of the original one with lizard bones and a rock as a handle

Why didn't Star go back to Earth after she defeated Toffee?

There's no restrictions on who can use the wand. That's why Ludo was after if for all of S1. What makes the Butterfly women special is they can use magic WITHOUT the wand.

You'd think the roles should be reversed in that image, as all true fans know Star is the master holding the reins and Marco is just the little bitchboy pet who gets whipped.

Because reasons.

She said something about needing to help rebuild her kingdom after the damage that Ludo/Toffee had done, but seeing as we never saw her actually do that, it's just an excuse for permanently abandoning Earth as the setting of the show.

She decided she wanted to focus on being a better princess, because she recognized she has the potential to be a "dipper" instead of a "skimmer", and her temporary exile to Earth was a punishment because she couldn't handle responsibility at the time. Her parents were willing to let her come home, she wanted to come home, and so she stayed.

>permanently abandoning Earth as the setting of the show
what a shitty decision

I find someone like that almost every week, user.

Then proceed to fuck it up within minutes.

It was a great decision that they then totally half-assed after Battle for Mewni.

So could Preston. It may be that Mewmans are the baddest of asses, but there are other creatures who can use magic.

Requesting Marco as the anti-bully ranger

NO. THAT WAS MINE

Requesting starco proclaiming their love for each other and kissing passionately during sex

Ugh.

>no episode of Star going to a rather familiar swimming pool and meeting a bunch of faceless fat old men
Damn...

>no episode where Star visits Japan, experiences weeb culture and gets prayed upon by weebs

>Not knowing about Among Amigos

What I find annoying is that apparently there were a couple of months between the end of BFM and Marco going back to Earth that just weren't shown. Why are we having Marco living on Mewni now being treated like it's a new thing for him, when he had already spent the whole summer there? Why couldn't THAT have been when these episodes took place, so we could've skipped the whole forced artificial drama of "Star & Marco get separated even though they'll be reunited 2 fucking episodes later"?

sorry, deleted the post cause I didn't mean to quote the post I quoted

What's that? Link?

>Stump Day episode is Star's 15th birthday and a Mewni holiday
SO MARCO WHAT ARE YOU GETTING ME FOR MY BIRTHDAY
"the same thing you got me for mine" *bangs Kelly unconscious in front of Star*

>mfw goat princess smut on booru

I'll give you point 2. It would've been incredibly sweet to have Marco actually come to the realization naturally, even self surprised by it rather than to have it foisted onto him via external forces. But point 1 was thread that needed to be resolved. Failure to do so would paint Marco as a playboy, two-time, and general scumbag. Yeah, shit coulda been better, and ya, it felt like there were some low blows just for the sake of riling up the fans. But I don't think it was all that bad.

Wanna swap places?

>Marco sets up a surpise birthday for Star just to cuck her all over again with a kelly

This will be the best gift I— I mean Star could ask for

Better to have loved and lost, then to never have loved at all?

when is our goddess returning

> Five minutes later
"Th-they're not handlesMMMPPPPH"
"The hell they're not"

Tom and Star getting together is merely the natural consequence of Marco going full retard. Star tried to move on from Marco, and ended up getting back with Tom. Now Marco crashed into her life again without warning and now it's...

Too Little, Too Late

Hoo-HOOOOOO

>mfw not enough smut of Toffee

>Now Marco crashed into her life again without warning and now it's...
>Too Little, Too Late
youtube.com/watch?v=YX-Ru1XkNZc

Yeah, it was weird that it seemed like the freedom of the whole summer could've been an easy excuse for why Marco's on Mewni, but instead it just happened mostly offscreen with just a few episodes at the very beginning set then.

I think just a few lines at the beginning of Scent of a Hoodie could have helped: Marco saying he has to spend some time back home after being away so long, Star saying she feels she wants or needs to stay on Mewni after all that went on. At least then the audience wouldn't be left asking questions.

And yeah, all that CAN be assumed, and I assume that's what the situation's supposed to be anyway. But for something that major we shouldn't have to, or they should at least consider that not every viewer is some user on Sup Forums just assuming things.

>Hey user! I heard somebody needed a big ol princess hug! Come here you!

I haven't had my shots

BEGONE, THOT

I ain't taking any hugs unless they're from Thiccapoo.

*fugs

I'd be happy to have anyone, even if for a moment.

>you will never go on adventures with the H Poo, and then drink away after a hard day of work

Why live

LOVE SPIKIN'
DRESS WEARIN'
SCISSOR USIN'
PORTAL OPENIN'
MEXICAN STEALIN'
CITY CORRUPTIN'
THICC BEIN'
HORN HAVIN'
COCKTAIL DRINKIN'
CYCLE RIDIN'
YELLOW EYEIN'
MERCENARY HIRIN'
CLONE MAKIN'
SPEAR WIELDIN'

Please god, someone make an angry scottsman River, I'll even trade you a oneshot for it.

MARCO EMBRACES KEMALISM AND EDUCATES STAR THUS BRINGING AN END TO THE MEWNI MONARCY AND USHERING IN A NEW ERA OF KEMALISM

Don't touch me

I'M PROUD OF YOU LUDO
;_;

That's what family is for.

Fuck off, comar. Beware a slipper.

Gosh, King River. You say all that like it's a bad thing.

Post literally wasted characters and content.
youtube.com/watch?v=bm__-Q6AbpY

>You really don't think I can't hear you sniffing my hair?
>Like how I smell user?
>No its ok, you can indulge in the scent your pretty princess, I won't judge you.
>I know what its like to get fixated on a scent
>That's right you cute weirdo, deep breaths
>Take it alllll in big guy.
>Ok! Wow! That's a really tight hug.
>Is that a wand in your pocket, or are you happy to see me?

He needs to come back

Hekapoo knows what she wants

FILTHY FUCKING LIGGERS. TO HELL WITH THEE!

I am hopeful. I don't want to be a conspiracyfag but I mean come on the signs are all there for him to come back.

Hekapoo wants the Di-abs, and Marco wants the Hekapoon.

So literally every card suit character but Star has some sort of arm + hand damage or abnormality.

When will it happen for Star and what will it be?

>PORTAL OPENIN'
>MEXICAN STEALIN'

It won't happen. She has a pure, positive, magical body, which is immune to corruption.

Mind to tell those conspiracies?.I'm listening

I know, but I've never had a relationship outside of the family. I wanna love someone who isn't legally/biologically related to me.

GOD I WISH THAT WERE ME

A mole

As the wand, Toffee brought Ludo to the monster temple as a safe haven, where not even Moon would confront Ludo alone. There's also Young Moon heavily pointing out that Toffee is a ridiculous name for someone supposed to be intimidating, as well as Rasticore, his former general, serving for Heinous, whose nursery was in the Monster Temple.

Just a bunch of red flags.

You know I'm talking about incest, right?

I've imagined her getting, like, golden glowing hands or something, but that'd be weird.