Why does western animation tend to have such a hateful...

Why does western animation tend to have such a hateful, biased outlook on brother/sister romances without a look at any of the positives?

Not really a big market for it here in the west honestly, plus there's more of an abundance moralist harpies that'd ree over it incessantly.
I figure most companies don't want to deal with that and the risk wouldn't be worth it unless they were in Japan itself. Even there it's more or less outlawed in ficitonal media.

It's still incest and kirino is a bitch

Because incest is a shit fetish for brainlets, just look at the Loud House fanbase.

There is no positive.

Incest is disgusting, immoral, and wrong. Go back to Alabama.

Nigga are you serious?

Why is his sister white?

What are the positives?

Because the west are biased retards that dont accept REAL love or even know what it is.

Fuck outta here. If a BOY & GIRL love and care about each other then it's fine. That's love. faggots are ok but not Boy & Girl love? Fuck off.

Appalachia is incest country, not Alabama.

They are Two people that "LOVE" & "Care" about each other. Is that a problem? Or a bad thing?

The boy and girl are related. Don't be disgusting.

Ah, thank you.

Basically really easy fuck that you don't even have to leave the house to go get. That's about it

>Because the west are biased retards that dont accept REAL love or even know what it is.
Alright user. Have fun raising your inbred kid

I remember watching the first season of this anime because I thought their dad was hot

Forever convinced all these people who are so into "true love" in incest never had any siblings. They are very obvious only children.

Clearly.

Also, the crazy best friend was alot hotter.

Stan's initial idea of X-men was the mutants being the product of brother to sister marriages.

>The inbreeding meme

Only after several generations and only if you have bad genes

>
Nice projecting

super powered royal families?

I really don't think you know what that means

Nah, those just imbreds.