I am a young black male about to vote for Trump in Indiana

I am a young black male about to vote for Trump in Indiana.

How weird am I gonna look?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/gLlxrNYW34Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Your going to look and feel amazing

You're going to look like a wonderful son of a bitch. If anyone gives you shit call them a racist and they'll curl back up like the mindless cowards they are.

Celebrate with kfc.

I am a young Asian male about to vote for Trump in NY.

How weird is that gonna look?

county?

About as weird as when you'll look in the noose Drumpftards use on you

You guys are lucky, I'd be bro-fisting all the Trump supporters..

Who would know?

wear your MAGA hat or american flag apparel, otherwise you might get lynched

Pretty weird because of your lips.

>How weird am I gonna look?

"Look"? Depends on how weird you normally look. You do know it's a secret ballot, right?

Don't try wearing a Trump shirt or hat to the polls. It is illegal in Indiana to campaign in a polling place. Don't get butthurt if they tell you to take off your hat or turn your shirt inside out if you want to vote.

faggot.

Probably not that weird

You're going to look and feel like a proud American

illegal to wear campaign propoganda in polling places in Indiana.

Obviously I am not blatantly wearing shit, that is stupid. I mean I am right outside the door and I haven't went inside yet.

I'm black and voted Trump in Georgia. It feels good to laugh at commies

Just don't wear Trump stuff, my melanated friend. They won't hesitate to intimidate and even hurt you. You fight them from the shadows by keeping your support for Trump to yourself and let your vote speak for you.

Marion County

Damn, actually very motivating. I have tried to shed light to a lot of Hillary related matters to my Caucasian allies but they deemed me a "conspiracy theorist"

Well, I guess I'm just going to have to take that risk

well that, and it's illegal, faggot.

God bless you sir.
Wear red, so if the race/civil war happens, we know you are on the side of justice.

grammar much?

>typical ignorant Trump supporter

You'll look like a person going to vote. It's not like they blast your selection over a loudspeaker after you check the box.

Can confirm that I am indeed wearing red

hell ya fellow Hoosier get out and vote man you wont regret it

I am a Millennial, so I guess we are inclined to be retarded?

They don't see how you voted so you look like everyone else.

Are you me?

Mississippi here. On my way to the polling place I saw two different black dudes drive by. Both had a huge Trump flag flying. On our university campus even, Trump is leading with all demographics.

KEK VULT TRUMP

depends on how weird you normally look. you know it's a secret ballot, right?

All of us Hoosiers are voting trump. Feel like one of us for a change, Harambe.

contragulations you are voting for a open racist, don't think that they won't come for you after they come for the mexicans.

I'd rather vote for that than a satanic shill. Racism will exist for the rest of my lifetime anyways. I do not want to experience endless war.

Do your feelings get hurt that easily?

Fellow /IN/, what happened?
Did the Young ads finally get him?

youtu.be/gLlxrNYW34Y

Huh, I wasn't even thinking about it, but I inadvertently wore all red today for the polls. The subconscious is a funny thing.

Was Bayh the one they accuse of exporting jobs to Mexico and adhering to lobbyists and such?

Those who would fight for the truth naturally have a fiery soul

I never got that part of trumps speeches.
Hes against illeagal immegration and criticall of the muslim faith but where does he say he'll do anything to the blacks? Or actually hurt anyone for their race.

Not weird at all. You will MAGA and it will feel fucking great

Not sure about Mexico, but yeah, they accused him of lobbying and not being in Indiana enough.

Fellow Hoosier. Bayh was the vote that passed obamacare, he's bankrolled by a huge international bank. Total shabbos goy, close to Hillary and Bill for at least 20years

I believe in the mainstream media parlance it's called "dog whistling". Basically they're insisting he's inferring anti-black/jew/whatever practices with "wink wink nudge nudge" phrases.

So basically a whole lot of bullshit.

Exactly, I never recall a moment of him doing so either. He is deemed racist for doing the right thing for his country.

Yeah, those ads got him then, because if I remember correctly they somehow tie him in with Clinton?

Obama care + not being in Indiana mostly. IT wasn't really working until Nov 1 apparently.

Oh christ, if he has that many ties than hell yes the Young ads got to him. I feel like their has just been a republican esque uprising this year though with all the revelations and corruption.