NATO has put 300 000 soliders into a state of immediate threat...

NATO has put 300 000 soliders into a state of immediate threat, pictures of a new russian tank shake the defense department of USA, military experts say it is "Unbeatable".

WW3, when?

PS; Can anyone help me with British constitution? I have a presentation tomorrow about it and i have soo little literature about it.

Other urls found in this thread:

defconwarningsystem.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>British constitution

Google Magna Carta, it's the closest we got to a Constitution. There's a lot of debate on it though.

"british constitution" lmao damn youre one dumb sack of shit huh

fug i had a draem that cute swedish guy pushed my head down and put his penis into my mouth and face fucked me hard. then he flipped me over and fucked my butt until he cum in me

>British constitution

lmao

So where's that picture of the "unbeatable" tank.

google differences between written and unwritten constitutions and show how the UK has an unwritten malleable one that changes as the years go by.

just. wow.

croatian news after some next level 21d chess

British constitution exists, it is just not assembled into one document, it is made up of alot of stuff aka unwritten constitution.

sometimes dreams come true

>military experts say it's unbeatable
Was it an abrams photoshopped to be red?

understandable mistake tbqh, its not a constitution but the magna carta is the first thing that sortoff resembles one (limitations to the sovereign etc)

i wish

>British constitution

lel

300K is a fucking army.
If this info is confirmed, then I really fear being caught in some kind of direct war against Russia.

>If this info is confirmed

How do you live your daily life being this gullible

eh
they're talking about pre-positioning stuff so that 300k can be pushed to Russian border in two weeks, as opposed to now, when it would take two months
no biggie

Here you go, the mighty Armata t14. Had to be evacuated from the parade, after engine malfunction.

>pictures of a new russian tank shake the defense department of USA, military experts say it is "Unbeatable".
how fucking dense are you? military brass constantly fearmonger to secure more funding

nemoj me jebat haha

Our constitution is uncodified. It comes from a verity of different sources. It can be amended faster and easier then the US one (Us one is codified). It is hard for the average Jo to know what the constitution says because it comes from different texts and many people don't even know we have one.

Basic facts about it are:
>Not authoritive
Same status as ordinary law (not higher law).
>Not entrenched
It can be changed through statute law.
>Not Judiciable
Judges do not have a legal standard against something which they decide is unconstitutional
>Changes with the times
As our needs and status changes thenconstitution can change with it as it is easier to amended

Also the magna carta and the British constitution is not the same thing.

>t. politics student.

DELETE THIS, KIKE

>Military experts need mo' money fo dem programs

Ftfy. Tanks by and large have been rendered obsolete with advances in missile and AT weapons. Every time, and I do mean every time, some other country unveils their new "superweapon" every military "expert" comes crawling out of the woodwork to express their concern about this new tech.

Are tanks really worth anything at all in this day and age?
In a war between developed nations, not some proxy/african bush war shit.

DEFCON is blue.
Nothing is happening.

thank you very much.

-law user

Wow thats a lot of soldiers and tanks that will get nuked.

The fuck are they gonna do, try and shoot the nukes down?

defconwarningsystem.com/

Opps, I forgot the link.

T14 is not in unbeatable. It's turret can't even withstand 12.7mm .50 cal.

Lol best case maybe just maybe it's FCS and hull armor has just now finally caught up to the west.

SKYKING just broadcast the "brown note" and I shat my pants.

WTF I hate SKYKING NOW

of course. all the meme "advanced" anti tank missles are shot from a medium distance in an almost straight line. the tank has to be visible in most such cases.

meanwhile tanks can shoot rapid, cheap accurate barrels from huge distances, vision of target is not a must.

if you want to take out tanks, you need helicopters or aircraft, which are much more expensive than a tank and are vulnerable to anti air missiles.

tldr: tanks remain the kings of the battlefield

it's got a revolutionary armor scheme actually, whereby the crew and the engine are protected, but everything else isn't
this makes it much lighter than it would be otherwise and will provide some nasty surprises if it ever goes against HATO tanks
> spot Armata
> shoot APDSFS at it
> round passes straight through turret, leaving a small hole
> it shoots GLATGM back at you

That sounds real dumb. Turret is glass. If it's hit by any tank round it's effectively KOd whether or not the crew survives.

Actually artillery holds that position.

actually it's not so dumb
plus they will slap ERA on it anyway, so it will take one hit with no problems
plus third generation APS

WW3 NOW OR TOMMOROW