Crisis on Earth-X Trailer

youtube.com/watch?v=6T-jPN-VCoA

>Mick sitting next to Captain Singh

It's the little things I enjoy

HYPE

>Felicity delivering the big speech

You really can't get the sweet without the sour.

BASED FELICITY TELLING THOSE NAZIS WHAT FOR

I hope she and Oliver can get married too

Someone who works for the CW touched me inappropriately.

Don't worry it's not long before Felicity goes.

She won't be gone because of her contract but at the most she'll start getting treated like shit until she wants to leave.

I think these shows are universally hot garbage, but I liked this trailer it looks fun.

>the nazis as the bad guys
WE WON WHY DOES EVERYONE KEEP MAKING FUN OF US

Is this the first confirmation that there are 53 Earths in this multiverse?

>53 earths
THATS NOT HOW IT WORKS
EARTH-X IS EARTH-10 IN ROMAN NUMERALS
AHHH
I know they switched around 2 and 3 already but come one

The original version was called Earth-X because it was going to be Earth-Swastika.

It being called Earth-10 (and Earth-S being renamed Earth-5) was a post-Infinite Crisis thing.

This is a different multiverse, man. The 90's Flash show is a part of it. It clearly isn't following regular DC cosmology.
But yeah, Earth X not being Earth 10 is retarded.

>they have concentration camps
>they actually do the nazi salute
Nice, they are not whitewashing the nazism.

Honestly though, Earth-2 and Earth-3 don't confirm to either Pre-COIE or Post-COIE so the rules went out the window.

And if you bring up JLA: Earth 2, the "Earth 2" was what Antimatter Luthor called the regular DC Earth.

So the CW is one of those Infinite Earths destroyed in COIE?

This post triggered me so badly.

The main comics multiverse of 52 Earths is just the local 52 Earths. There are other multiverse out there like CW, Smallville, Lego, Injustice, etc.

Nazis make for the best villains.

Was it always called Earth-X?

Explain reverse sexism

God no.
Different forms of media have different multiverses. The animated shows and movies make up multiverses of their own, same as live-action shows and movies make up multiverses of their own.
Obviously the movies have never made mention of a multiverse, so we don't know if that's the case for the DCEU yet, but the CWverse is its own multiverse.

DCEU had a cameo in the Vibe comic during the hypertime spread, so it's kind of out there even if there aren't any other Earths that is has a relationship with.

It's the belief that only women can be victims of sexism because things like racism and sexism aren't just being bigoted on the basis of race or gender, but are actually fueled by power + privilege.
Basically, if you're not a member of an historically oppressed group, you can't experience bigotry.

>Cisco vibing Oliver around the room for better shots.

Looks fun.

Hypertime saving the day again.

First showed up in some Bronze Age JLA issue. It's been around for a while.

Nazi earth outfits look better than what we have desu

What did those two mean? Was Beckett saying one thing while gungeheim saying another? These new terms confuse me

Wait, who's the second Nazi archer?

One is Nazi Oliver

The other is Nazi Prometheus

Yeah, Guggenheim was saying that they shouldn't just cast a load of women in protest of Weinstein because that'd be stupid. Whereas Rickards is straight up advocating the Listen And Believe idea surrounding those who come forward about sexual harassment in Hollywood.
The irony of it all is that Andrew Kreisberg has been accused of sexual harassment.

Why did it feel like i was watching a fan made trailer.

Is supergirl the show part of this crossover, or is it like the last one where it was just flash, legends, arrow?

I think this is just a Flash / Legends crossover with everybody in it.

I mean was it prior to Marvels series called Earth-X, not that it is around. Just some mentioned its Earth 10 but renamed. I was just curious if that happened prior or after Marvel.

>it's a wedding gets interrupted by nazis episode
Even though there has been some unbearable shittiness along the way I have to give the Arrowverse credit for ramping up in comic book absurdity.

Its only 2 episodes this time??
Last year it was all week long

>What banter with Cold
And now I'm depressed

Yes, this time is a true 4 part crossover.
No, it is 4 episodes. It is just that they are making 2 days only. So it is going to be Monday: Supergirl-Arrow and Tuesday: Flash-Legends

Ohhhhh
Nice!!
I like that better; last year it was hard to tune in every night
Is a new episode of Flash airing tomorrow?

Arrow's on on Mondays in the US? We get it on Thursday here in the UK.

No, it is going to be on Monday for that week only

Yes. Last episode before the crossover.

Ah, I see.

>Cisco-Oliver combo
>Snart
>TC as a speedster
>Good character interactions
Wasn't a fan of last years crossover but I'm hyped for this
Don't get why Earth X couldn't fall into the normal 52 earths though, it's not like they're running out

I've been rewatching some Arrow Season 1 episodes recently, it's really weird contrasting that with what the universe has evolved into

I was really hoping he'd return to Legends afterwards but his actor's recent comments make that seem really slim

I loved how as soon as they saw an army they all just strapped the fuck up and grabbing weapons

>Snart already has Canary in his sights

Wait, fucking WILD DOG is on TV?

DC's Eart-X id from 1973, Marvel brainlet

>53 Earths
DROPPED!

I mean for that to be true it would have to have meaningful developments for the Legends team or their season long arc. They're probably just there as extra bodies for the fight scenes.

Oliver and Felicity have a larger role in the narrative of the crossover, what with the two of them joining Barry and Iris in a double wedding ceremony at the end.

Ok, thanks DCucklet.

>Wait, fucking WILD DOG is on TV?
Yes, it is a pretty good interpretation of the character as well.

It seems that the main villan is Overgirl. She is the leader of the nazi army. So there is going to be a lot for supergirl to do. Last time the legends were more important in taking out the dominators.

>meaningful developments for the Legends team or their season long arc. They're probably just there as extra bodies for the fight scenes.
but this is how stein dies

>52
Welp, confirmed.

The Legends weren't even necessary in taking out the Dominators in the ground battle because Barry was just sticking all of the aliens with those stupid devices and could have done it without them

The Waverider and Firestorm were useful in taking out the bomb but that's it

They were the cause of the dominators arriving in the first place. The legends were a pretty big part of last year´s crossover.

I hope he doesn't die and at the same time I hope he does. I want him to be with his family, but dying in a crossover and saving everyone is a pretty cool way to go.

I thought that was Cisco pissing aliens off in the past

and he only did that with the legends help

It might start with Supergirl going to the wedding like how the invasion started in the Flash episide instead of just some last second crap like last years Supergirl ep. This time it looks like a 4 part thing instead of 4 seperate episodes that might include like 2 people from another show. They seem to learn from each crossover.

The scene of the wedding being crashed by nazis happens in the supergirl part of the crossover.

People are still excited for more cw trash

I never believed i would say that one day but fuck it : I miss smallville.

yes. more cw trash, we need more.

*rolls eyes*

how could the be so stupid? it's essentially Sup Forums bait: the show

Yeah that was what I was guessing when I said Supergirl going to the wedding. That the 1st half would be a normal episode then about 30min in the nazis attack.

>how could the be so stupid? it's essentially Sup Forums bait: the show
But why should anyone actually care? Outside of the internet no one gives a shit and even online it is only a minority

>tfw fucking Alex is included in CW's NOT!Justice League but not Martian Manhunter

Being a J'onzzfag is suffering.

I wouldn't even mind Alex being in the League if it was Season 1 super agent Alex with a kryptonite exo-suit and sword that let her fucking murder Kryptonians

They're going to destroy one of the universes by the end.

>Felicity has the most lines
Why?

Jewish character vs Nazis

I'd rather they brought back Ragman

Because Felicity.