>soytier
you should be beaten

this meme needs to stop

soytier???
soisoisoi?

my roflcopter goes

You guys sound like bikecucks.

low test

Literally just opened this thread after being called a "soyboy" on /his/. Is this some sort of memeword I'm unaware of?

Whomp

Another one of Sup Forums and nu-Sup Forums's forced memes to label people they don't like.

What? Nu-Sup Forums are literally soyboys.

see?

Well, right, but what's the meaning behind it? The most I can think of is something related to soybeans, but that's hardly even an asian thing so I don't see the connection.

>Trying to drag Nedroid into a political discussion

See what? Sup Forums's user base has become massive pussies since "goobergate". There are people who unironically get offended at being called nigger now.

Soy is recommended for vegans and trans. It gives a lot of estrogene. So I think soyboy might be like "nu-male".

That's basically it.

A reddit board called /r/incels ("involuntary celibate," basically a permavergin circlejerk) was shut down recently. They're acting like it was an awful unfair SJW attack on muh free speech, but in reality they had gone beyond insane with weird ideas like being unpopular because they don't have enough testosterone to exude the pheromones that mindcontrol women into fucking them, or every woman being put into a forced marriage at 15, or that you should fuck your sister if you can't get laid and it should be legal. I didn't make any of those up, these guys went far off the deep end even by far-right faggot standards.

Anyway now that their shithole is gone all the roaches escaped to the bottom of other appliances, which means we have a lot of insurgents trying to make a new home on Sup Forums. The only one of their weird-ass memes to catch on so far is the idea that soy feminizes you and is responsible for numales and manbuns and stuff like that. While it's true that soy has certain proteins similar to estrogen and has interactions with estrogen, to have a feminizing effect you'd need something in the neighborhood of 13 pounds of soy a day.

tl;dr we have a new breed of sexually frustrated weirdo shitposters, and "soyboy" is their version of "cuck."

why couldn't they just go to /r9k/, sounds like they'd fit right in

Regardless of your opinions on their bloodthirsty zeal, Sup Forums doesn’t deserve to be turned into Ellis island for these cancerous redditors.

>The only one of their weird-ass memes to catch on so far is the idea that soy feminizes you and is responsible for numales and manbuns and stuff like that. While it's true that soy has certain proteins similar to estrogen and has interactions with estrogen, to have a feminizing effect you'd need something in the neighborhood of 13 pounds of soy a day.

You're putting the cart before the horse.

Its not that drinking soy turns you into a numale cuckold, it's that numale cuckolds drink soy.

Nobody said they did, but it's inarguable that they're trying to move in to Sup Forums, and Sup Forums as a whole.

Kind of a more extreme /r9k/ is a good way to think about it. And I've long since given up applying logic to any of them.

Only man and woman children use the word "soyboy".

This is the most reddit thing I have ever read