Gentlemen, which network will you be watching the election on tonight? Anywhere that isn't bias?

Gentlemen, which network will you be watching the election on tonight? Anywhere that isn't bias?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/jwWb2QSlffI
youtube.com/watch?v=PY_CmhnC4dA
youtube.com/watch?v=-bPhyHZkWts
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Sup Forums sticky thread

PBS. I have to work tonight.

It's going to be moving so fast that you won't be able to read anything.

It's also going to be bombarded with shitposting shills/trolls.

The least biased MSM outlet this election has been Fox, which is un-fucking-believable

Fucking RIP media what a travesty

PBS

MSNBC

does it matter, they're all going to state how Trump got BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

Comfy Zone

get in this live stream youtu.be/jwWb2QSlffI

Im breaking my boycott and watching CNN. this is a once in a lifetime chance to see news anchors cuss and cry and snot on live tv.

CNN to watch them start sweating and see the sweet succulent defeat and sadness melt across their faces.

Trump wins in a landslide. Liberals have made it taboo and wrong to vote Trump, so many people won't admit it when they do.

Metallica sucks. Judas Priest and Iron Maiden are far far better than those cunts.

PERIOD.

I'm going to be watching CNN for all the juicy cuck tears.

If Trump wins Florida he has a definite shot.

>he still cares about metal in the current year

as someone who used to detest Fox, this is true. They're actually the least biased this election.

I'll probably alternate between Fox and Infowars for maximum butthurt when Hillary wins.

>Not caring about metal ironically

At this point bias is irrelevant, they're just reporting numbers. I'm going to be watching CNN anchors an hero on air tonight tho

I'm going to be flipping back and forth between Infowars and Fox News. If it's looking like it's going to be a Trump win I will tune in to CNN and MSNBC later to watch the meltdown of Rovian proportions.

>networks

infowars.com

>not watching TYT just to see Cenk burst into tears live on screen

PRIEST!!

Probably Sup Forums thread with Infowars opened up for the keks (I appreciate their sentiment but don't swallow their pill). Might surf drudge and some other articles.

InfoWars obviously

I lost all my respect for Metallica back in the 90s when they showed what fags they were in the Napster incident. I never regained it either. Their music is shit and they are shit.

That was only Lars though, who we all know is a massive Danish cuck. James is based as fuck, familam. Check out their new song Moth into Flame, it's fucking great.

Does C-span have coverage? I'd like to go that route myself.

Don't really have to worry about bias tonight though.

I'm also leaning towards red ice

Infowars

youtube.com/watch?v=PY_CmhnC4dA

youtube.com/watch?v=-bPhyHZkWts

Fox10.
Might be a bit amateurish but they mostly just show footage without endless talking about it, commercials, computer graphics all over the screen etc etc

In my TV I only have Fox and CNN. Is Fox good enough or should I watch it online?

When will the sticky be there?

Sup Forums is, unironically, my only news network.

I'm hoping for a Sup Forums stream of popular other coverages but with memes thrown in, like during brexit.