Doomsday Clock Primer IX: The Button

>If a patient on my table was too far gone...it was best to let them pass...instead of continuing to cut at them...

Good afternoon, Sup Forums.

Coming in a bit late today, but the show shall go on. Today's selection will focus on material set up in DC Universe Rebirth, and the consequences thereof. First off, a Kid Flash and Barry investigation into the disappearance of a Reverse Flash, followed by a murder mystery with Barry and Bruce, and concluded d by an extremely small adventure with the JLA.

Strap in.

Previous Threads:
>Watchmen:
>Flashpoint
>DC Universe Rebirth
>Titans Rebirth
>Superman: Rebirth/Path of Doom:
>Detective Comics: Rise of the Batmen
>Hal Jordan & The Green Lantern Corps: Quest for Hope
>Justice League VS Suicide Squad
>Superman Reborn

Anyone else trying to avoid the spoiler thread?

Remember to use filters, user.

Also, out of courtesy to other readers, keep spoilers to threads pertaining to them.

I low-key was just reading Flash #21 a few minutes ago. Thanks OP.

Dude, just stop.

Watchmen/DC cross over was a fucking idiotic idea to begin with.

The Looney Tunes/DC and KFC/DC crossovers worked, because the writers were self aware enough to realize how ridiculous the premise was.

They're playing it straight, and as a result, it will be literal America levels of awful.

Nobody is hyped about this.

>inb4 Marvel shill
I actually hold DC to a certain standard. Marvel was beyond salvaging years ago.

lol

Yeah, haven't been spoiled yet but can't believe DC lets spoilers happen all the time.

I must say, Williamson writes a fantastic Reverse Flash. Would love to include "The Color of Fear" and "Running Scared" if it pertained to Doomsday Clock more.

Now, the main event

Oh yeah

Question: Include The Brave and The Mold and Every Epilogue is a Prelude in the primer?

The former tackles more Moore, while the latter feels like it will come into play as it offers a large repercussion to the events of The Button and Batman going into Doomsday Clock.

The Batman/Reverse-Flash fight is an absolute thing of beauty

Norrin would you happen to have a download for The Button?

Do it.

Where exactly did the phrase "Revenge in Reverse" originate? Barry referred to it back in Flashpoint, but not sure where it was originally used. I'd assume Johns "The Flash Rebirth".