twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Uncensored on the DVD release
Canadians are fucking maniacs.

I'm still baffled and aroused[/spolier]

Oh shit. I remember that episode

youre a liar

Not even fucking bullshitting.
youtube.com/watch?v=SZhvW_lQkE0
Canadian children's television folks. A nice change of pace, isn't it?

Is it like this on all the DVDs for all nude scenes?

It might be, I know swearing is uncensored. I haven't gone searching for any more scenes though.

yes.

>cropped TV logo on the bottom half on the screen
>DVD

Sure, buddy.

I have no idea where that video is from, but I'm saying on the DVD it's uncensored too. Titties were drawn and animated.

Nigga you best not be a stealth marketer getting me to your DVDs

youtube.com/watch?v=fAFP0IoMfsA

One of my favorite moments

Swearing? Doesn't Lindsay makes a long monologue about Heather on one of the last episodes that was entirely *beep*ed out? I want to hear it uncensored now

Cartoon Network from 2009 to about 2012 was a crazy time. Neither before nor since would I believe they could get away with shows that had sexual content (Total Drama, Sym-Bionic Titan), mild language (Regular Show), or intense violence (The Clone Wars). But during those years, they had some balls and were setting themselves up as the "mature" alternative to Nick and Disney.

Fuck, I miss that version of CN.

>the "mature" alternative
t. 12 years old

Comparative

you know he could have been 12 years old in 2012 and still be able to post here today without breaking the rules.

It's true. I was 13 in 2012.

Even though it's this show...

Looks more like a bad Paint edit

DONT BELIEVE ONDORE'S LIES

That shit is fake. I am atleast 87% certain I read that the dvd was also censored, as that was entirely the joke.

I dunno if this is for the english release or broadcast, but Jacob Two-Two had a harsh, long curseword akin to "fuck" in my langauge.

its a "reality tv" cartoon, its gonna be edited

>I know swearing is uncensored
Wait what. I know the boobs are fake but this sounds believable. I gotta get me that dvd

Hola Ed amigo...

In retrospect, a lot of Justice League.

TV-PG. Not even A TV-PG-V, just a standard TV-PG.

forgot full clip youtube.com/watch?v=6fI2tiep6Ws

This. The amount of sexual innuendo between Hawkgirl and GL was nuts.

THIS AINT RIGHT

I mean in comparison to the other two, you fucking idiot. Did you not see the quotation marks?

In terms of the 6-11 target demo, Nick was aiming at the lower end, while CN was aiming for the higher end.

If there was a uncensored version, it wouldve made it's way onto youtube years ago and it no doubt would have been posted on here plenty of times.

As far as I know, there's only two versions of that entire monologue. The one where Lindsay calls her, "a no good, backstabbing, lying, bully of a girl." Y'know, the kid friendly version and the long bleep version, which the entire joke was supposed to be that she was so pissed she said something that couldnt be aired on screen.

That's why I think the "uncensored" version of Heather's scene is fake because that wouldve shown up plenty of times on this very board. It was made censored, and there probably never will be an uncensored version just convincing fakes. Unless shown otherwise in high quality, I don't think I can believe it.

If CN kept letting RS get away with shit, it'd have been better.

It was a weird, wild time for all of us.

It was fun!

Also when Adam sniffed Jake's ass.

>Half of The Comment Section is just about Creepypasta

Heather's boobs were NEVER uncensored. Canada isn't that different from America. This is still a kid's show, and Heather is still underage. Only dialogue is uncensored. It baffles me that there's someone in every single one of these threads who claims this video is real.

Yeah, it's not that every bleeped swearword is uncensored. What happened is that when the show was aired in the US, they censored a bit of the dialogue from how it originally was in Canada. In the scene where Heather loses her top, Harold says "Boobies!" in Canada, and "Boo-yeah!" in the US. It's all meaningless censorship like that. If Lindsay's bleeped-out rant was uncensored, it would just ruin the joke.

Watch 'Dexter's Lab' again. You will be shocked.

>hit it
>band automatically knows what song to play

I have the Australian dvd set and confirm this is true.

I have the Australian dvd set and confirm this is false.

Watch any Tartakovsky anything. The man had a type.

I can confirm this poster is a skeleton
Don't believe his lies

I have the north korean dvd and fuck you two

Let's not forget Muscle Man being completely skinned (alive for a few seconds) in the first Terror Tales from the Park and the Clockwork Orange reference in The Unicorns Have Got To Go from season 1
Actually, almost all of season 1 went far for a kids show.

Nope, it's true. Don't try to trick people user.

>that one comic with Eddie wearing the boomerang

Anyone have it?

Now I am intrigued

Why are there so many spic comments

>Boobies!" in Canada
Wow.

Oh that makes more sense.

This edit is subtle. I like it.

I loved this one.

Guests with breasts.

I was shocked and appalled when trixie said the word loser. I moved right to canada where they had the good sense to censor it.

Why would you care?

Kool

You don't know what a Paint edit looks like. Apart from the cropped channel logo, this looks real.

Eddy's deliveries were fucking gold

>WHO ARE YOU?

Didn't that not actually air on TV and was just put to home video release?

Drawn together was the show that pushed the limits, and the DVDs were completely uncensored, showing boobs and butts. I don't know if they ever showed a dick or pussy however.

They did show genitals.

They showed some real life dude’s dick painted yellow in the movie, it was the spongebob clone’s.

How has no one mentioned this show yet?

Sol y sexo

uh oh

In the latin version the wording take the scene the other way arround.

that started my breast expansion fetish

youtu.be/X9ofxFuch-4

Much more shocking stuff in the past but I'm surprised they allowed this like a year ago.

BOYFRIEND

Kek.
God what the fuck is wrong with treehouse tv?

I think I saw it once here in australia but I could be remembering wrong. We fid censor a lot of adventure time after all.

Kek.

youtube.com/watch?v=AEbKaco6Bwg

I love that ttg doesn't even give a fuck.

RED
RIDING
HOOD

yes that too.

And the time she got drunk in an alley with some older dudes

And smoked

It was a great show all around.

>edit
Watch the show

what happened to dingdong

Lots of dick and pussy. I love Drawn Together.

>Clockwork Orange reference in The Unicorns Have Got To Go
wait what?

did they show the princesses tits?

Yes, all the time. I think only Foxy had more bare titty scenes than her.

no that, but canada did show bare loli butt

not mentioning Wakfu showing amalia's underage nipples and buttcheeks?

Fuck nig lantern and jewgirl

The butt focus in this film in general. That nike kid has a fucking addiction.

Why didn't we get a good butt shot of coraline's mom then?

>Yes, all the time.
Really? Damn, need to find em' then

I definitely remember seeing this on tv, made me feel real awkward watching with my family.

Why did Terry think those lip implants were ever a good idea?