"I just don’t think it was a good fit...

>"I just don’t think it was a good fit," says Snyder of bringing in Gustin’s version of The Flash to the Justice League, "I’m very strict with this universe and I just don’t see a version where that tone would work. It's not our world."

>Created and cast Ezra Miller's Flash.

What did Snyder mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

nerdist.com/tom-cavanagh-on-why-grant-gustin-deserves-to-be-the-flash-in-the-movies-too/
youtu.be/twJ_D8-QTKc
youtu.be/afXHeGkSek8
youtu.be/92eQgQ65WBQ?t=42s
youtube.com/watch?v=vvMJs3GjTls
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=93&v=ZE-qUhHZpMQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Maybe he's a bad director.

Great job Snyder

It's because the tv show Flash isn't jewish. We've got to force some zionist propaganda in our Hollywood films, people.

They had a Jewish Wonder Woman, a Jewish Superman (through his mother), a Batman named after a Holocaust survivor, and mixed race Aquaman and a token black.

That wasn't enough?

He means that its really fucking difficult to shove 2 really pre-established universes together which have different ideas, especially when retards are screaming at them to do it

No. We need the Justice League to start killing Palestinians before there can be peace in Israel.

He made this announcement about a month after the CW show started didn't he? I remember Amell went off at him for it.

How exactly does Harley fit in the Snyder-verse?

Gustin isn't the perfect Barry Allen but he's miles better than Erza.

Honestly Justice League should have went with Jessie Quick instead

Every Justice League hero, except maybe Wonder Woman, was created by a Jew. Even Cyborg was created by Wolfman who is Jewish. So either stop liking superheroes or stop hating Jews. Your pick.

All society was created by whites, but it doesn't stop the untermensch from hating us or from trying to usurp us.

$300 million

I don't hate jews. I just think that the creation of Israel was completely fucked up and that zionism is a cancer.

Jack Kirby, Mort Weisinger, Siegel, Shuster etc... i think they're all great and i love the comics they made. I just don't care for the zionist influence in mainstream western media. Pray tell, what reason is there to make an established character jewish?

Diversity is a superpower

Superman was always lighlty implied to be jewish though, even drawn together made a joke about it a couple of times.

Also WW is not jewish, at least not her character.

>that headline
>those pants
>those feet
cursed image

>snyder trying to turn every character dark

Fuck, now DCEU can't even claim to be more original or diverse than MCU

>cool it with the antisemitic remarks

>I just don't care for the zionist influence in mainstream western media. Pray tell, what reason is there to make an established character jewish?
How does changing a character to be Jewish have anything to do with Zionism? If Flash was saying "We need to wipe out those Palestinians" you might have a point.

Jewish privilege is the greatest threat to free men our society faces

As a Jew, I'm fucking sick of people who disagree with you.

There's no better point to making Barry Jewish than there is to making Cyborg white or Wally black. It's fucking annoying, especially since the guy has an established background and there are other Jewish heroes.

>Those feet.

Fucking hell

Well of course, the Justice League is supposed to be the best of the best, the absolute elite of humanity.

Really? I thought it was about a bunch of nepotists ruling the world the way they see fit.

How does a show developed on a teen drama network have better running effects than the multi million dollar film?

You really want to start down that path Adolf?
Cause I think there are a few other races that could claim the Justice League is a little too white for their taste.

Superior people always rule over the masses. I'm not sure how the schvartze got into the League. Maybe he has a computer brain and not a normal schvartze brain.

They actually care.

Don't worry, I get it. I'm black and don't care for race changing and tokenism.

DC movieverse would instantly become better if it was merged with the Arrowverse.

At least Grant can run without looking like a virgin?

You’re talking about Smallville right? Because CW flash has PS2 running effects

Reminder that Snyder got BTFO'd by Tom Cavanagh.

>"Here’s what I’ll say about Grant not being The Flash. The first thing is that for Zack Snyder to say ‘that’s not really the universe that we’re building,’ it’s excruciating for an actor. Because you’re like, ‘Uh, what about acting?’ He’s a clean-cut guy and winning, yes, because he’s acting that. He’s not Barry Allen. He’s Grant Gustin. He created that thing. If you want your Flash to have long hair and be a slacker, believe me, Grant can play that. He makes it look easy and makes everything think that’s what he is because he’s an incredibly skilled talent. That’s why he has that job. That’s why people like the show."

>"If Zack Snyder were to read him for The Flash, he would be shocked. It’s crazy for a big-time Hollywood director to say ‘that’s not the universe.’ It’s a huge misstep on his part. If you’re a director, and you’re worth your oats, then you should be able to, given an actor with talent, mold him into what you want, and Grant could do that."

nerdist.com/tom-cavanagh-on-why-grant-gustin-deserves-to-be-the-flash-in-the-movies-too/

Based Cavanagh

But the majority of the planet isn't white either....

You ever run a lot?

jesus FUCK this is bad loooooooooool

Is this some sort of shit Sup Forums made up?

Gustin's Flash is a billion times more fun to watch than the autistic sperg we got in JL.

>Superman literally visits a church and asks a priest for guidance

u wot mate

To be fair MCU Iron Man, Black widow,Quicksilver,Ant Man and Hulk are all jews

fuck that did not age well, I remember loving that scene
I still do

>I just think that the creation of Israel was completely fucked up
Why?Jews are literally the oldest ethnic group of that region,arabs are all invaders that came though bloody invasion centuries ago.

Looks like they're just running while stoned

But there is only one white guy.

No /pol did not make this up
and he has cleaned his feet since then.
Although I don't know what he was going for in this picture.

Hard to run properly with those gnarly fucking toenails.

Cyborg is Jewish?

Flash is much worse, so in this scenario bad green screen doesn’t look like a bad idea
youtu.be/twJ_D8-QTKc

Batman and Superman are only one guy wearing 2 costumes?

Jesus, were they going for this look or something?

That's not bad.

There’s a lot more
youtu.be/afXHeGkSek8

Dear Primus, he really is dead set against humor and joy in his movies, isn't he?

Guys like Miller make me insanely embarrassed to be gay.

For comparison.

youtu.be/92eQgQ65WBQ?t=42s

Personally what is with the big obsession with the lighting the running in justice league would look a lot better if it wasn't covered in it.

It is a cool scene, but they are running really slow here. Barely faster than a car.

Looks like any other superspeed effect
youtube.com/watch?v=vvMJs3GjTls

>When a kids movie from 2004 has a better Flash than Flash

>That Mjolnir gag
I'm gonna miss Mjolnir.

They run out of time that ocassion. In key episodes, and for a tv show, Flash actually has pretty great effects.

Hi, British Empire here, we stuck our dicks in the geopolitics while we were falling apart after WW1 and WW2 and that pretty much explains why the whole middle east is a fucking mess.

>several cars going by every fraction of a second
>barely faster than a car

How does it feel to be a member of the mentally challenged target audience of Justice League?

OH NO NO NO NO *WHEEZE* HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

0:25 That's as much as we will get of that story, won't we?

Nigga

They slow down a lot during the tunnel. It is pretty weird.

>What did Snyder mean by this?
I believe that this is what is referred to in Open Source circles as "Not Invented Here" syndrome.

It's a mix of autism and ego that prevents some folks from making use of something without making changes to it just to be sure that their fingerprints are visible for everyone else to see.

Why did he keep his nails SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
long?

>those "zoom" sound effects

>those footsteps

that "phwip" sound

That's really what DC Flashes are missing - sound.

>$300 million
Meanwhile on the CW's tv budget ...

What the fuck kind of running form is that?

gustin flash is superior, this is fact.

The Final solution is obvious.

Snyder to the gas chamber.

are you fucking stupid

YO HO HO HE TOOK A BITE OF GUM GUM

>implying that looks good

>”Why didn’t they hire a shitty television actor? Wahhhh”

The dude is stuck on TV for a reason. He’s really not as good as you guys make him out to be.

Why do you think bringing in Gustin is a good idea? Other than muh connected universe...

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=93&v=ZE-qUhHZpMQ

300 was clearly a lie, this movie real budget is around 30 so WB will never lose money for hiring snyder again

Or I can continue to hate Jews because a few making some decent fiction characters doesn't change the fact that they're vermin on the whole in the same way me loaning you $50 won't make you like it when I shoot your dog.

And yet the shitty TV actor managed to do a better job than supposedly good movie actor.

He is a good Barry Allen? Do we need another reason?

Man, I really liked this guy, I'm still pissed about his death

BASED

Gustin is trash

It's good for a TV budget, Justice League is bad for a Movie budget. It's all about perspective.

>The dude is stuck on TV for a reason.
And yet, there's the Game of Thrones guy as Aquaman. Oh wait. That's not tv, it's HBO?

Momoa's got several movies under his belt, and usually the top billing kind. Sure, he's best known for GoT but he's had a movie career for several years now. Gustin's been in like two movies, neither which are close to being as well known as Conan.

That's it. Where are the non Jewish JLA members? We need more diversity.

>You will never have a bro who believes in you like Cavanagh does Grant

Man, AoU had some misssteps but Pierto was not one of them.

The most prominent Jewish DC heroes are the Atom and Ragman, neither of whom is close to appearing in any theatrical live-action movie. I'm not saying this means there *has* to be an identifiably Jewish JL member, even if it means changing a character's backstory (I'm indifferent either way), but pretending like they have a lot of alternative options is ludicrous.

Side note: Harley Quinn may also be Jewish depending on what continuity you want to use.

Yep. This is unarguable.

Atom would definitely fit better in the Justice League than Cyborg

Please re-check your visual math, there, son.

I also remember Cavaughn going off at Snyder as well.

I completely forgot he was in Conan. Is that bad?