Really makes you think

Really makes you think

are you saying they dont have the same rights?

But tyrone is getting his associates in african american hip hop studies. Think about all the woke children that will happen when he teaches the inner city about white fragility

It's the same in all first world countries paco

So long as both are citizens, I think that's fair.

as if those nogs actually vote.

I wish I were a negro. if I were a negro i would not be pressured to vote because, as a convicted felon, I would not be able to.

Where do they find shirts that long? It's practically a dress.

This can't be from 9gag? Can it?

>democracy is shit
You don't say?

why do niggers hang their pants so low?

They still get pressured. Right now your typical negro is being inundated by phone calls from his aunt and grandma telling him to "get his black ass to vote" and telling him she sent the dnc bus to wrangle his ass up.
Sure he will insist that as a felon, he can't vote. That won't deter grandma though, she will tell him to vote anyways.

This is probably one of the worst days in the negro calendar.

>The worst thing about democracy is democratic rule!

t. Reactionary

They all vote democrat.

And Mexicans thought it was a good idea to move to USA.

Fuck ya, real niggas are with trump too.

People should have to earn the right to vote under much stricter requirements. Losing the right to vote should also be much easier. Sad.

that fellow on the far right seems swell

Da fuck is that spic smiling at? On the right

I unironically want to watch the men in the bottom pic fuck my wife desu

>Mexican intellectuals

Felon can't vote.

Wait a second...

>Mexican
No one cares what you think, get your filthy hands off our American heroes.

it's like asking if roaches should have the same rights as an electrical engineer.

When did Germany get proxy flag technology?

>we wuz astronauts n shit

I don't get it. Is this trying to be ironic or what?

No, he's saying they shouldn't

Shouldn't you be at Home Depot buying building supplies?

The wall building starts tomorrow Taco

>Felon can't vote.
We fixed that in VA. Based Dem governor pardons all felons, get out the vote :^)

I wish i was shitposting

plot twist: the cuckoldry fetish came from american whites

But isn't that against the law that Democrats were accusing Comey of breaking? The one about doing something on purpose to alter the election?

This is the problem with democracy.

Numbsskulls in UK vote for Brexit and outnumber the sane.

How pendejo are you, ese?

He's saying it's sad they do

what's his endgame?

you better be saying "ese" ironically, bud

You know what?
I think Clinton's gonna lose if she expects those niggers to actually go and vote.
They're too busy getting high, selling crack and doing gangsta shit. They don't have time for voting.

Treyvonn, Tyrone and Loquisha won't vote.

Speaking of negros, I wrote this rap text
Assange lasagne that's some good pasta, Hillary Clinton she's a child butt blasta'

well if the founding fathers had keep to there original plan neither group would be able to vote

Look good in random pictures

Freemason liars and niggers
What a whirled
#flatearth

that's why we have an electoral college. and that's why we have lobbyists and donations.

wealth is directly correlated to IQ

Source: the bellcurve

black maga here;
this is not how you curry the 'enemy'
You are not voting against them, you're voting against the politician that has turned them against us.

>inb4 shut up, shitskin
when he loses, remember that you brought this on us as much as they did.

Aaaand the astronauts would vote for Hillary any fucking day. I get the thought process, but this is fundamentally a bad idea.

Anyone who's gotten money/worked for the establishment will vote for the preferred candidate every time. Once you join the establishment, especially nowadays, you're in it for life. You will follow a strict rulebook on how you indoctrinate the masses, wether you like it or not. Especially all science-related faggots who get told they get a nice bonus to their research assets if Hillary gets in. All paid and bought for, to basically intimidate them to follow the globalist plan.

Are you beginning to see how it works? People don't look up to genuine heroes anymore. People look up to meaningless celebrities hiding behind multi million-dollar contracts telling them what to do. Hillary gives your average Kardashian a few mil to support her, thus the millennial sluts follow suit. It's a repeating cycle of corruption and shady donations.

This has been going on since the 70's but only recently has it become unbarable.

It's cool in the ghetto and impresses black females.

CNN said felons can't vote though.

Guy at the bottom right seems like a decent enough fellow tbqh

RARE
APES
REEE
ESES

The guys at the top would most likely vote Democrat.

The twinks at the bottom probably wouldn't vote.

>it's a shame that a democratic republic is fair

Yeah, a damn shame. A damn shame.

He just got a peak of DAT ASS

Equality is a stupid myth.

I may hate niggers and muslims, but they deserve the same rights as everyone else after all they are 'people'