Movie was shit, but it made me interested in this dude (which I was not expecting at all)

Movie was shit, but it made me interested in this dude (which I was not expecting at all).

What are any good books with Cyborg?

I will try the original Teen Titans, I have been wanting to read it anyway (and I love Claremont X-men, hopefully it will have the same vibe)

Anything else?

Teen Titans Go Cyborg episodes: "40%, 40%, 20%" and "The Day the Night Stopped Beginning to Shine and Became Dark Even Though it Was the Day"

Hm, I wanted books, since I don't watch cartoons much.

I am saving this though

>What are any good books with Cyborg?
None. Cyborg only gets good with the 03 TV series and his bigger roles as a founder of the League in the New52 are meh and only serves to prove he was never an interesting character.

Hm, too bad.

There were hints at good, but botched, story in the movie.

OK I will just read the Wolfman's Teen Titans then

His Rebirth series is actually really good and i'm still fucking shook by it

Why DC don't make his mainstream version like teen titans cartoon? Mr freeze turned into a far better character doing this.

DC hates TT cartoons

Wolfman Perez Teen Titans
Johns Teen Titans?

There's few good Titans stories, let alone Cyborg ones. Hell, the 2 I mentioned are arguable.

Isn't Teen Titans 80s comics good? Someone said to me that DC was at it's lowest point before they brought Marvel people to help (like, Dazzler was selling more than Superman and Batman), and Teen Titans was a big part of this revival.

Yes. New Teen Titans is suppose to be one of the best Teen Titans runs.

>(which I was not expecting at all).
Same happened to me. He had a somewhat interesting art and was reasonably brooding without going overboard. The only thing I think the movie really missed was some scene of him and his father at the end. I was much more invested with him than The Flash, yet he got that scene with his father and Cyborg didn't get any closure.

It would help if Cyborg got some villains that weren't fucking tech based. Please, for the love of god, give him an adversary that uses magic

2006 Blue Beetle, because that's what they turned his powers into.

Also if Johns wants to push Cyborg he should write his solo, it worked for Superman, GL, Aquaman and partially The Flash

If Johns has any ideas for Cyborg they'll get used in a movie, tha's what's happening to Rise of the Seven Seas

best part when he said booyah, also when he finally built new, better armor.

but why is he so serious in the movie?

He's an empty kettle.
Who should be on his mettle.
And yet, he's torn apart.
Just because he's presumin'
That he could remain a human
If he only had a heart

>but why is he so serious in the movie?
He just became a cyborg not that long ago and his dad got kidnaped .

how much his left os his body in the comics?
does the comics works with the issue that well, he can't have children anymore?

>but why is he so serious in the movie?
Because Whedon could only redo so much. The Snyder version even included his accident and nightmare sequences.

jesus christ, is that what passes for animation in these days?

The thing is that it aged terribly. New Titans is in everyway, a product of its time. And while it's the best Titans run, you have to know it is surrounded by garbage and mediocrity. So even if it has a huge legacy, I recommend going into it with low expectations if it's your first time reading it.

Bump

He had become half-man half-machine, I'm almost certain that would bum most dudes out, especially someone who had goals to go pro like Vic did. It's not even out of character from what I remember he was kind of like that in the first few issues of New Teen Titans.

Same but I felt that way about everyone desu. If the movie did anything right, it piqued my interest in the other league members.