hehe

>James Corden
I can't stand his voice anymore

He sounds black in this

Kek

Any confirmation on this?

Sup Forums unironically likes trolls

...no ...just no.

Wasn't great but it was surprisingly decent, decent visuals and other than some odd song choices it's solid

Nothing really wrong with it

He has the Seth Macfarlane syndrome where too many people sad he has a good singing voice so they shoe horn themselves singing in everything all the time.

I thought it was gonna be shit so I never bothered

Then it shows up on Netflix checked it put then and was impressed by it

Cool original songs.

I don't mind his voice but he isn't funny.

>Sup Forums unironically likes trolls

Sing, Trolls, and Strange Magic would have been so much better with original music.

Sing’s original songs were shit my dog
I like how original music is whar everyone’s excited about when they see this

>Sing’s original songs were shit my dog
What original songs?

“I don’t wanna” and “Set it all Free”

Sing was great. I found Trolls formulaic and meh and Strange Magic impossible to finish.

I found myself disliking strange Magic but something kept ne watching whenever I thought to turn it off, mostly morbid curiosity. Sing was 7/7 meme teir, got my happy feels out of it and it was fun, definitely going to see 2 in 2020. Trolls however has really great animation, it’s very cartoon-y in both design and animation style and I find myself studying the characters fatial expressions a lot when watching it. There’s a lot of little details that really sell it for me. Plus I honestly really liked the chemistry between the two mains, and the character development that they formed while learning from each other was something I haven’t seen in a Dreamworks couple in a ver very long time, probably not since Shrek if Instead going to be honest. If only they toned down the cancer, it could be really really great.

The movie was actually good. I enjoyed it way more then I thought I would.

CinemaSins pls go.

Trolls was inoffensive at the worst of times and at the best of times had a very committed, consistent, and well put together aesthetic. I don't think it was a 'bad' movie, it was just a very generic, safe, unimpressive story sprinkled on a movie with some solid full-ass design put in.

That's 'bout it, nothing to get upset about.

I want more world building man, the comfy toy-like feel really sold it for me

What toll do I gotta pay to get into that troll's hole?

Hopefully I remembered my old IP properly. Working late tonight boys, talk to me.
Ask Creek :^)
Can’t confirm anything officially

Give me a quick rundown

lel not going to give you the full movie
Creek comes back, Broppy gets canceled af, a lot more of Briget and Grisle, DJ Suki has a line or two
I kinda want to see what people come up with in terms of the soundtrack. Can’t Stop is an opening song, I want to see where people think the rest of the movie goes by the list I gave.

>flavor of the month meme actors
>generic current/upbeat pop songs
>be yourself message
>autistic color scheme
>hideously ugly characters
Yep it's a mainstream animated flick.

>hideously ugly characters
For some reason I thought they were uggu before I watched it and now I’m addicted to their designs. Branch especially.
Anyone else?

>autistic color scheme

what the fuck does that even mean. what makes a color "autistic"? kill yourself.

As in bright rainbow colors. I should have said adhd but you get the picture.

that's the dumbest shit i've ever heard

he sounds like Finnick.

Tommy Lister prolly voiced him.

>Posts e-celeb
>acts like their opinion means shit
You're the one that doesn't belong here

I wonder who’s behind this post...

>>acts like their opinion means shit
except i'm not acting like my opinion means shit?

>burn the witch
Don't fucking do this

I think you're just a troll

hey buddy
i forgot to make a thread last saturday. did someone do it?

:^) wish I could show you
What do you think it’s purpose is for? Thinking emoji
Trollception
No it’s whatever though, I was busy anyways