This is something I genuinely need to know

This is something I genuinely need to know

Saitama can defeat anyone in one punch, but Black Bolt's voice could get to him before he even has a chance to hit. It all depends on who makes the first move but I think Black Bolt has the range advantage.

Saitama is a fucking joke character who can beat anyone. That is his point. Doing a death battle with him is a waste of time.

>>>/comicvine/

There's still plenty of people who could beat him.

I mean, even if Black Bolt uses his voice to the maximum and it blows up the entire world, Saitama would just be shown floating in space and holding his breath, completely unharmed. That's the whole joke with his character.

Literally the entire point behind Saitama is that he's unstoppable and can defeat anyone and anything with one or two punches. That's the joke. To actually bother trying to put him in a fair fight with anybody entirely misses the point of his character.

We can only judge him based on fears, not concept. By using your logic Black Bolt would win because Disney would threaten to sue if he didnt.

Opm is a fucking gag character. He will always win because that's his fucking joke.

This fucker made powerlevel threads 10 times worse than they already were.

Any reality warper or atom shifter would fuck his shit.

This one's better.

Doctor Manhatten beats him

There is no 'logic' behind any of this. These are two fictitious characters written by entirely different people in entirely different countries, for different genres of superhero comic. This is as inane as asking whether Black Bolt could win in a fight against Garfield.

Maybe, but any character that relies on force or destructive power is playing into the hands of his central joke, and thus loses.

Nah. Just as the telekinetic couldn't lift him even though he's not heavy, the reality wrapper couldn't affect him either.

Except he could. Saitama exists, meaning he's fair game to be erased from reality by Wanda throwing a temper tantrum. Hell, don't even need to go that high up in power, just get Professor X to revert him to becoming mentally a child.

Saitama is like a toon force joke character so he would win since BB is tied to some mechanics.

Regarding feats, like, how much damage the character actually did, BB is, so far, the most powerful weapon.

I DONT THINK YOU FUCKING UNDERSTAND WHAT IT MEANS TO BE OVERPOWERED TO LITERALLY ANYTHING

THAT'S THE JOKE

SAITAMA WILL LITERALLY NEVER BE DEFEATED NO MATTER HOW HARD HE TRIES TO FIND A WORTHY OPPONENT

IF THE CHARACTER VAPORIZES THEN SAITAMA WON'T BE AFFECTED CUZ THATS THE FUCKING

JOOOOOKE

No. Any character you can think of or any ability won't work. The gag is they'll use the power that can change reality/destroy the multiverse/psychically lobotomise him but it won't affect him at all.

No. It won't work. Without any explanation besides the fact that it won't work.

But can BB jump from the moon to earth, millions of miles, in a few seconds and survive reentry at that velocity

Nope. He'd still get fucked by Professor X, doesn't matter what the joke behind the character is, since that's real world writing going behind it. The reason why Saitama seems so powerful is because the world around him is so weak. It's written so that he was always come out on top. Put him in a universe where people are constantly pulling the shit he does and suddenly he's not so special. By your logic Professor X would win anyways because he's more popular and the company wouldn't want to be associated with killing someone that popular off. So either way Professor X wins.

It would seem like it worked for a little bit then true to the manga Saitama would be sitting there with a stupid look on his face going, why did you turn destroy my costume.

His powers are unspecified therefore unbeatable because like golden age Superman the writer has the ability to give Saitama what he needs when he needs it to beat any threat, including reality benders and dare say even the Artists pencil like Popeye.

A good fight would be a free for all between golden age Superman, Popeye and Saitama ending with all three of them being perfectly fine but all of reality around them being completely erased.

Show me the page from the manga where he is able to resist a fucking reality warper. Let alone one on par with Franklin Richards.

Have you actually read or watched OPM?
They CONSTANTLY have villains and heroes resembling DC, Marvel, Anime and Manga knock offs making appearances only to be put to shame by Saitama.

>powers unspecified
If you cant get that through your power level jerk fest you call a brain we are done talking

Dude, he hasn't faced every conceivable threat, but the whole point of his character is "beats anything effortlessly." It's not like he's going to fight a reality warper one day, and the reality warper will win because that's been his one weakness all along!

>saitama is a walking gag
>black cucl is just a joke all around
Too close to call

As I said, BB's feats of power, so far (since we don't know what they are going to do with the bald guy), are much more impressive, but he's still tied to his universe mechanics (that try to be as realistically as possible, besides being capeshit)

But you can't ignore that Saitama's character is a living joke on power rankings so he's like Bugs Bunny. Bugs could destroy Thought Robot because toon force and on one could argue agains't that. You literally can't take Saitama seriously.

So, who did more powerful feats? Black Bolt.

1vs1? Saitama, because that's his power.

You two are either master bait artists or incredibly dense.
Saitama is designed only to win. Just like Superman, only even worse. There is nothing that can stop him, and if you read the manga or even watched what little anime there is, then you'd get that it's literally just a parody.

>They CONSTANTLY have villains and heroes resembling DC, Marvel, Anime and Manga knock offs making appearances only to be put to shame by Saitama.
Okay, then show me where they specifically state he's immune to metal telepathy attacks.

Popeye has some great toon-force, but he gets beat up by Bluto and others all the time.

No, but he'd win regardless if one did show up because otherwise the joke is ruined.

That's it, that's all there is to it. Saitama vs. anyone, Saitama wins, no ifs, ands, or buts about it.

>It's not like he's going to fight a reality warper one day, and the reality warper will win because that's been his one weakness all along!
Oh, so he hasn't faced someone that powerful yet? So as far as we know he has no defense for it? So you're talking out of your ass? Good to know.

You know that Saitama is so insanely faster than sound that it doesn't even matter if Black Bolt, by some miracle, actually was strong enough to hurt him.

No, the world around him is designed to let him win. Put him in a scenario where characters doing insane bullshit like that is the regular and he's completely fucked.

>No, but he'd win regardless if one did show up because otherwise the joke is ruined.
No, that's an OC explanation that isn't cemented in universe. By your logic if he fought Spider-Man than he'd lose because the company writing the story wouldn't want to face the backlash of having their character kill off one of the most popular fictional characters in the world.

>So you're talking out of your ass?
Not really, if anything, it's pretty abundantly obvious that you've never read OPM because you're still desperately trying to take this fight seriously.

OPM is a parody comic, Saitama is a parody character, this is like getting invested in a power-level wank fest between your favorite character and God-Man, there's literally no point to it because the character you're going against is a joke character who's joke is that he cannot be beaten by anybody at all.

Seriously nigga, calm down, there are better hills to die on than this.

The point to Spider-Man's character isn't that he wins every fight.

>By your logic if he fought Spider-Man than he'd lose because the company writing the story wouldn't want to face the backlash of having their character kill off one of the most popular fictional characters in the world.
Thanks for explaining the other reason why this entire argument is stupid for me.

No, but if we're going to bring up "how the writers would write it" then Spider-Man would beat Saitama in the fight for the exact reason I said.

I can't believe power level autists are still real, for God's sake, everyone over the age of 12 knows it's up to the author who wins.

In this case, Saitama is written by one dude/whoever he wants to consult, not like your common overpowered Marvel/DC "reality warper" mess of a character that's had 15 different authors, give or take. Guess what? If he gets to write it, Saitama wins. If someone like you, with a boner for Mr. Fantastic's son, was allowed to write this, then he wouldn't win.

Problem solved.

Not bothering with this comment. Show me the page where they specifically say Saitama is immune to mental attacks and reality warping otherwise you're just talking out of your ass.

Dr. M can only transport his own consciousness to a dimension where Saitama happens to spontaneously combust at the time of their fight. To the viewer, it appears that Dr. M obliterated Saitama; but Dr. M knows that he pretty much just ran away from the invincible Saitama who is still very much alive in the dimension that we started in.

But even the above scenario supposes without definite evidence that, in the infinite number of dimensions, there exists one in which Saitama is vulnerable (which might not be the case).

So in any situation, by your own logic, Spider-Man would beat Saitama in a fight.

>Not bothering with this comic
>Proceeds to bother with it.

Once again, you're just getting stupidly invested in an inherently retarded argument and at this stage are just desperate to get the final word in.

No, that's bullshit. Saitama still physically exists, which means he's made up of molecules that Manhattan can disperse. And even if you bring up that whole bullshit "well, he's written to be the most powerful person in the universe" shit, the same can be said about Manhattan.

I still have yet to see the page.

Anons, please stop gratifying him/them with attention, he/they really don't deserve it

>And even if you bring up that whole bullshit "well, he's written to be the most powerful person in the universe" shit, the same can be said about Manhattan.
OH WOW IT'S ALMOST AS THOUGH WHOEVER WINS IS ENTIRELY DOWN TO WHOEVER WRITES HIM AND LITERALLY ANY AND ALL OTHER FACTORS DON'T MATTER AT ALL.

OH WOW, I WONDER HOW WE MANAGED TO REACH THIS CONCLUSION?

>There is nothing that can stop him,
Except King

nigga you dumb

Show me the page.

So Saitama being a joke characters plays no factor in this conversation.

>molecules that Manhattan can disperse
>implying Manhattan can over power molecules that do 100 push ups, 100 sit ups, and run 10km a day

>Saitama still physically exists
Just like you begging for a page where it specificly states Saitama is immune to mental attacks there is no page the says he physically exists, he could the multi-dimensional aspect of Heroism given human form for all we know.

Keep Sup Forumsutists inside their quarantine zone. Report all anime and manga threads on sight.

Saitama being a joke character is literally the entire crux behind the reason why he can't lose, same as how Spider-Man being the hero of his comic means he can't lose or Dr. Manhattan being a god character means he can't lose. Nobody can lose.

Yes, he does. We've seen him get scratched before, which means he exists on some sort of plane of existence. Meaning he's made of molecules. So Manhattan would fuck his shit up.

Manhattan also has the gimmick of being the most powerful thing in existence that can't lose. So Saitama's gag means nothing here. He'd be dispersed.

m8 you may as well ask for the page that confirms God Man is immune from mental attacks.

pretty much states this when the whole plot of the show is nothing can hurt him. go be stupid some where else.

So wheres the page showing Dr Manhattan defeating God and not just humans or how humans perceive the universe?

And yet, he's never encountered a foe that could do that. If you lived in a world made of dandelions and nothing hurt you, that doesn't mean that if you came to Earth and got punched you wouldn't get hurt.

If he has access to spinach, popeye wins. You literally cannot defeat popeye with spinach.

This whole argument is like stating that a reality warper or telepath could beat Droopy in a race because there's nothing showing that Droopy is immune to mind control or reality warping. It doesn't matter, because when whoever he's up against reaches the finish line, Droopy will always be there no matter what. Because that's what Droopy does.

>whole plot of the show is nothing can hurt him
That's not exactly true, a running theme in the series is what does it really mean to be a hero

Darksied War.

>durr God is just a title
>something that a different author counts even though it's the same tier as fan fiction
>no actual page posted

Fine, we don't know this for a fact but due to the nature of the show Its safe to say he can not be beaten by mental attacks.

THIS the whole joke is that no matter the power level, the skill, motivation or special ability of his rival he just wins easily no matter what.

You can ASSUME he does. But it's still up for debate until he actually encounters one.

Saitama knock him to the ground in one punch, Popeye eats Spinach and beats the shit out of Saitama.

Where is the proof? Show me a page wher it says just this.

So Owlman is Darkseid now, and neither are God almighty, creator of everything, himself
Post the page

You mean Popeye has no spinach, Saitama remembers its the last day of a produce sale, and they go grocery shopping together
And take off the name you dumb reddit faggot

It's the whole comic/show, you unbelievable idiot. He always wins easily, no matter what.

Sure, a running theme of his character is him slowly learning that there's more to being a hero than just winning every fight you get in to, but the entire focus of his character is still that he wins every fight he gets in to.

The title of the fucking manga?

Seriously man, just stop.

>So Owlman is Darkseid now
Basically. Well not now, he's a blood stain now. And Darkseid has been shown to be on par with Highfather, so yeah. Hell, they even imply that Manhattan actually IS God.

I'm not sure why people think this. ONE has even talked about his inspiration for Saitama it's explicitly "What does a Hero do when he's already attained his end of series strength" never has he said "It's about a guy who's unbeatable" and even the name onepunch-man comes from the earlier interview.

You're the reason people hate jews.

Holy shit people. You can't pit Saitama against someone else, it's Superman vs Goku all over again. Next you'll want Cthulhu vs Godzilla or some shit?
Some characters are plot device and not action figures and can't be used as such.

And you're the reason people thing niggers are dumb.

Because that may be the inspiration, but it's kind of morphed into "guy who is so beyond everything else in power that he can always win with a single punch" in the show/manga itself.

That's still not the entire focus of his character
If you've only seen the show I get that that's what you might think, and I'm not holding that against you or going to sperg out about it, but ONEs writing for the series is also heavy on subverting expectations
Like later there's this whole build up about Genos possibly joining a rival hero organization with lots of inner turmoil over wanting to make more of an impact as a hero and his loyalty to Saitama and you expect some drama when he finally speaks up about it but the whole thing is solved in one panel where Saitama wants to stay with the Hero Association because they pay his rent and all of Genos' drama is instantly dropped because he does whatever Saitama does

>Fags still argue about who can beat saitama
>They think power levels and feats matter
This is a 'coyote and roadrunner' situation. The rules for those characters is that the roadrunner can never be caught by the coyote and the coyote can never catch the roadrunner.
Saitama can't lose to anyone in a serious fight and he will always be strong enough to kill anything in 1 punch. Thats all there is to it.

powerman wins again.

But who wins between Power-man and Saitama?

But Doctor Manhattan has that same schitk going for him. So even if you use that argument, Doctor Manhattan still can beat him.

Not really. If we hit that wall then both and neither character can win, it becomes a Schrodinger's power level wankfest.

Power-man is Saitama at the end of his series. One punch man is the prequel to the Power-man comics.
>My unstoppable force can beat your immovable object
Ok.

Just go feat based if it's vauge or statement based if it's trustworthy. I don't know why fags care so much how powerful the author wants something especially when they're deliberately vague about it.

It's like when Toriyama said "Well I just wanted SS to be like x10-x20 that's what I was thinking with it" but then he thought "wow KK x10 and x20 are cool" and well despite intent he could only remain internally consistent by scaling up.

Ok, but we can all agree that nothing stops Gohan Blanco, right?

Saitama got punched to the moon.. Saitama just held his breath and thought it was cool he was on the moon. Then he jumps back to earth.

Not when Shaggy Blanco exists

>Implying Gohan Blanco has a chance against Shin Trashman

Fucking dumbass weaboos.

You might be starting to realize that crossovers are fucking dumb and trying to compare incompatible characters ends up in nonsense.

Author is god, be it the charact'ers creator or some fanfiction writer using the character.